It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Trump Hillary Photo...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
First take a look at this Trump Hillary photo and tell me if you think it's authentic...

s22.postimg.org...

Next.....I was thinking about it, and it kinda dawned on me that it's possible that people are really getting played on this trump / hillary deal.

It works like this...

When the election started there were lots of candidates. But lets say you want hillary to get into power (lets assume it's not rigged). So you get trump running on the "republican side". That allows "the game makers" to clear out the competition on that end.

On the democrate side you have hillary so she's the most popular and wins on that side.

So then you just have the two. So now if you want to further damage the republican side you tell trump to say stupid things, you add all this scandle to his campaign, etc etc. So that way it further damages the republican side for the next election. That way you're more likely to get hillary in for a second term if you desire.

So lets say hillary wins. Then what happens is you see how she does and how easy she is to control. Then after 4 years you either put trump in and interchange the 2 or you get trump back to wipe out the competition on the republican side again. Then you get him to act and say stupid stuff again, just before the vote so that everyone votes for hillary. So you get her back for her second term that way.

That's assuming it's not rigged, (which it TOTALLY IS) remember they have voting machines now. Which are controlled by tptb. They can easily be and are hacked, to allow "the game makers" to decide who gets into power, while making it look legit.

So as you can see, assuming it's not rigged then you still control this and next elections. Behind closed doors hillary and trump most likely work together to dominate the top positions for potential presidents.

Anyway that's why I never vote. It's a total fraud and a scam. It's just like a lot of things, like "the dollar" (not backed by anything anymore, fiat currency) or other symbols to keep people believing that the system is not rigged, is authentic, that the president has power, no shadow ghov, etc etc.

Like they're already masters at wasting our time, yet we get caught up wasting even more of our lives actually voting and following it all. Like I'm talking about it right now, wasting my life. But I'm pointing out something as well.

Your thoughts.

edit on 21-10-2016 by bigpatato because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2016 by bigpatato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

You might want to delete the third video . Apart from Ts AND Cs it is an image no one wants .
edit on 21-10-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

ETA , good move .
edit on 21-10-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that hillary is gonna win though because I seen a video that mentioned that bill would serve 8 yrs then hillary too. Some kind of deal with the devil type pact that was all planned out way before bill was even ghvernar. So if she wins just remember this thread. If she dosn't then just forget I mentioned it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Exactly zero people think that picture is authentic.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

wanna bet?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That picture is a PHOTOSHOP.

And a bad one.

Can you seriously NOT see the outlines around Trump where he was cut from some other photo and pasted onto this one?

HINT: Look at the line between his neck and chin.

This is amateur work.

If you can't see that, I suggest you invest in a new monitor.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Fake. Photo shopped...cmon

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Trump is Photoshop'd in ...the lighting and position is off. Look a the mouth and nose area of the subjects, then pullback and you'll see the obvious trickery.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

If you think this is real, you need education.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It is photoshopped.
They have different light on them

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
holy, what a waste of webspace;
Take it from someone who does photoshop for a living.
And it's the guy who did it, didn't even put some effort in it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks that picture is authentic can buy some genuine British Air from me, as breathed by the Queen of England, selling at $5 million a can.

As bad Photoshop jobs go, that is VERY BAD.

Come on - are people really that stupid? Because if they are, you lot over there are in much worse shape than I thought you were.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I hope they used condoms.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

No this is a bad Photoshop .

Mind you i just taught myself 5 minutes ago .

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Oddly, you got the head proportion right. Its better than the one in the OP.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
That has to be one of the worst photoshop jobs I've seen. You don't really think it's real do you?
They didn't do a good trim job

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

wow, you have Air the queen herself held in her lungs? Can I make payments on this or do I need to pay all at once?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
That has to be one of the worst photoshop jobs I've seen. You don't really think it's real do you?
They didn't do a good trim job

LOOK!! Proof that Hillary was groping Trump!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Cash (large denomination notes please) on delivery. Shipping to the US is an extra $3.99

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

TextOddly, you got the head proportion right.

Yep , that was planned . Not .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join