It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Circle Missing in AR Thunderstorm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Comp0sMentis

Stop being negetive, Ok onward.
There a thread here in ATS about RedStone Arsenal in Alabama a couple of years ago. There was a similar anomaly. Sticky webbing fell from the sky, and it created a circular patern on radar that hung over the site for sometime.
Most Weather Men said a swarm of bugs, but i felt it was a test for a new Smart Chaff.

Here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-10-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yeah. Would love to see pics of the weather anomalies. Next time it happens, turn the camera up so we can see the sky. I wasn't there, I don't know what happened, but you shared some links of a radar anomaly, and my first guess was to look at where the radar station was located. It may just be a coincidence that the radar is colocated with the center of that circle.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania
I can't imagine the power it would take to stave off a small weather system, but I guess it's possible.

Very very very unlikely that we have the tech to do this. The energy is just too large

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Comp0sMentis
Write it off as a radar anomaly if you want, but multiple first hand accounts from all over the region have said that the clouds went completely around them in an unusual manner. Time to go clean the pub, cheers

Multiple eye witnesses and not a single photo. Even though everyone has a mobile phone and every phone has a camera. Because you know, when people see something even remotely weird, they never whip out their phones to take a photo right?

Multiple eye witnesses my a**

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Comp0sMentis

A friend just sent me this saying " The sky was solid white with cloud cover and there was a huge brown cloud above the house raining these jellies down."

Well there have been reports of Sharknados so you may be on to something....really you aren't but it looked like a good place to add this to show the absurdity of it being something nefarious.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Because the weather app uses their map making app.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What The Fork ?!
(Pardon my Texan)

Why isn't this thread garnering more attention?
New Gen Chaff ? If that isn't exciting besides
Trump,
You have lost your pulse ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join