It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Released: Wikileaks 11 Podesta Emails!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is Podesta running for President?

There isn't a conflict of interest if the man you are complaining about isn't running for President.

No, he's running Hillary's campaign and coordinating with various SuperPACS, Soros' Open Society Foundation, the Rothschilds, and various other groups who should not be as deeply entwined with a presidential campaign as they are.

But keep your head in the sand, I'm sure that's more comfortable than admitting the truth.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

There isn't a conflict of interest if the man you are complaining about isn't running for President.

He is the Chair of her campaign and just happens to have ties in the companies the Clinton Foundation has support from? Please tell me you are not that dense.

But yeah..I am sure HRC had no idea that Podesta had any dealings with Russia at all....none....smart campaign management. I guess if I were to go with your line of thinking then I would say that HRC doesn't deserve to be POTUS simply because she can't even pick someone that is clean to run her entire campaign....shows poor decision making skills and inability to properly vet those under you for corruption....wonder what Tim Kaine is hiding?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Email chain from December 2015, Podesta calls Bernie a "doofus".

This should go over like a brick with the Sanders crowd.

Doofus? Who still talks like that?

Like he asked that young married staffer "have I become
chopped liver?"

What a strange man!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I had to laugh at email 15616! This is a snippet from march 2016 email from Podesta to hdr29!

Cheryl, Robby, Jake, Huma, Jennifer and I also did a first cut of people to consider for VP. I have organized names in rough food groups.

Oh my, that is not only racist, but immensely embarrassing too!

edit on 18-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Email 15714 makes me curious what difference does talking one on one make?

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-09-01 01:53 Subject: Maybe you should meet Hillary

and talk w her one on one
She won't yell so maybe she will actually listen better in that format.
Ignore if you've done that already.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I still talk like that. Tim Kaine is a doofus. Clinton is a hound bit** from hell.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I had to laugh at email 15616! This is a snippet from march 2016 email from Podesta to hdr29!

Cheryl, Robby, Jake, Huma, Jennifer and I also did a first cut of people to consider for VP. I have organized names in rough food groups.

Oh my, that is not only racist, but immensely embarrassing too!

Curious that Bernie was placed last, all alone in his own 'food group'!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

What has the first 10 batches revealed that indicates any excitement about more emails being released?

Triggered

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

It basically just had the link alone, and got deleted.

Keep up the good work everyone. The work being done in these announcement threads is important for discovery, and for weeding (debate).

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I guess Bernie Sanders was the Junk Food Group.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Ok

Your cool, he is not.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Another revelation, "Hillary cannot walk around".

Oh wow, why not? Shes too sick, and frail?

Needs its own thread...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

You know Podesta is Clinton Campaign Chairman right?

Yes, and what does that translate into?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

No, he's running Hillary's campaign and coordinating with various SuperPACS, Soros' Open Society Foundation, the Rothschilds, and various other groups who should not be as deeply entwined with a presidential campaign as they are.

But keep your head in the sand, I'm sure that's more comfortable than admitting the truth.

Why shouldn't those groups/people be involved in a Presidential campaign?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

He is the Chair of her campaign and just happens to have ties in the companies the Clinton Foundation has support from? Please tell me you are not that dense.

But yeah..I am sure HRC had no idea that Podesta had any dealings with Russia at all....none....smart campaign management. I guess if I were to go with your line of thinking then I would say that HRC doesn't deserve to be POTUS simply because she can't even pick someone that is clean to run her entire campaign....shows poor decision making skills and inability to properly vet those under you for corruption....wonder what Tim Kaine is hiding?

Is any of that illegal?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

What has the first 10 batches revealed that indicates any excitement about more emails being released?

Well, for one, Podesta's ties to Russia with companies Hillary was investigated for as well...RUSNANO, Joule, Uranium One, Rosatom...but no conflict of interest there, only that he still has some sort of dealings with them even though he resigned in 2014, yet is being billed for services appointing Russians to the BoD in 2015...Russian's who take orders from other Russians that were directly appointed by Putin...but yeah....nothing to see there....just some business goings on right?

How many Kevin Bacon connections did someone have to go through to tie Trump to Russia? Way more than 6 degrees I believe.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the enemy of my enemy is a friend.

Trump doesnt need to be proven to have ties to Russia. this is politics. and the cult-like followers will denounce anything Trumps asks them to denounce.

vote Trump.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Email 16919 is an interesting fwd to Podesta in March 2016. If they have 9 hours of tape on Trump, we may be seeing/hearing more of Trump before the election!

Sara - Per our conversation, John Manly is close to Michael D'Antonio ( who wrote Never Enough about Trump ) and Michael wants to meet with the Clinton campaign's opposition research team. He does not want to be paid. And he has 9 hours of taped conversations with Donald Trump. John Manly needs to join the meeting as well. I have copied him on this email. John, Sara is a close friend and a senior advisor on Hillary's campaign. She gets things done!! Sara, let us know the next steps.

edit on 10 18 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

You know Podesta is Clinton Campaign Chairman right?

Yes, and what does that translate into?

Hmmm...a corrupt campaign chair speaking for the candidate for POTUS, making decisions for the candidate for POTUS and having DIRECT ties to the companies the candidate for POTUS is being accused of working with...must be nothing.

Do you believe he should continue on as her campaign chair? He has been in the Clinton's pocket for a LONG time so to believe they have no idea of his dealings with Russian entities would be naive at best.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What? Where are the 'crackers' for the caviar? Oh wait...ahem.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join