It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta Joule BoD resignation doesn't fit with this email.....ties with Putin DIRECTLY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So, Podesta supposedly resigned his position with Joule in 2014 right? I have read the resignation letter and everything myself.

I was searching on the new leaks and found this....an invoice from the firm that worked with him for Joule dated May of 2015 and it is specifically billing him for the approval of the appointment of Russian Dmitry Sergeevich Akhanov to the board.

Why is Podesta still in the approval process and why are they billing HIM specifically for the "request for consent to appointment" of this guy?

Anyone know anything about him? Is this not a DIRECT tie to Russian dealings at this point? He is also the head of RUSNANO USA....massive Russian owned company. Now RUSNANO CEO is appointed directly by the President of Russia, Putin himself.

RUSNANO Wikipedia

How is this not a conflict of interests completely?

A link to my tweet on the document as per ATS rules no direct wiki links...

Podesta Invoice RUSNANO Connection

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Sooo ... is Trump the friend of Russia that we need, or is Clinton the friend of Russia that we don't need?

Just trying to keep the narratives straight.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Wouldn't that depend on Clintons' "position?"

More to the point of the OP, why is Podesta playing in Russias' backyard?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Sooo ... is Trump the friend of Russia that we need, or is Clinton the friend of Russia that we don't need?

Just trying to keep the narratives straight.

No idea...I just know that the guy he approved for appointment was one of the guys whose company the FBI hinted at warning about Russian venture cap scams in this release..

Source

The FBI recently released a notification to technology companies and research facilities, which include colleges and universities in the Boston area, warning them of the possible perils of entering into joint partnerships with foreign venture capital firms from Russia. The warning was based on the FBI’s growing concern that the purported reasons offered by the Russian partners mask their true intentions. The FBI believes the true motives of the Russian partners, who are often funded by their government, is to gain access to classified, sensitive and emerging technology from the companies. The Boston area has among the nation’s highest concentration of technology companies, many of which support the defense industry. The warning urged those contacted by Russian venture capitalists to remain vigilant and cognizant of the potential losses and compromises of company assets.

And it actually prompted a response from Akhanov himself...

The head of RUSNANO USA said he was dumbfounded by the FBI’s warning. “I actually thought it was an April Fool’s joke,” said Dmitry Akhanov, RUSNANO USA chief executive. “I had to check the date.”

RUSNANO has invested $1.2 billion in American companies over the past four years. Akhanov said he does not know of any cases of intellectual property theft involving any of those firms, adding, “no one has ever suspected us of any wrongdoing.” And, “No, I’m not a spy,” he added.

Source

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Well, the whole just of the "Podesta email leaks" has been that Podesta = Hillary Clinton.

Given that, if Clinton is working with Putin and Trump is working with Putin ...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Well...what gets me about this whole thing is that this guy HEADS RUSNANO USA, is now on the board of Joule and his boss at RUSNANO is directly appointed by Putin himself via a Decree of the President of Russia.

Source

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Let me be clear ... I'm not throwing off on your thread at all ... I'm simply considering the implications.

Good work on this one!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Given that, if Clinton is working with Putin and Trump is working with Putin

Granted. Eyebrow raiser for sure.

This should be an informative thread.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Does Uranium One play into any of this at all?

(I've never focused a great deal on that stuff.)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Damn my fur went up when I read that Rusnano is a big tech company.HQ in Moscow, and the head of the company is appointed buy The Russian President, V. Putin.

One of the big products they do is Semiconductors and nanotechnology. Made me think of the scientist/Techies that went missing on Malaysian Airlines 370 from Austin Texas.

Can't wait to see what gets dug up here on this thread.
S&F.👍

edit on 17-10-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I am a bit confused here as well. Both aisles are accusing eachother of working with Russia. The only common denominator that I can dig out of the BS is that they both are receiving Russian money.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Pardon my ignorance, but is there any evidence that this information was hidden or at least and attempt to shadow it or has it been public this whole time?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Well, the whole just of the "Podesta email leaks" has been that Podesta = Hillary Clinton.

Given that, if Clinton is working with Putin and Trump is working with Putin ...

Well, Hillary did say that she was glad to hob-knob with Vladimir Putin. From the looks of this photo, Hillary put on her tough Russian woman makeup. Ref: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Does Uranium One play into any of this at all?

(I've never focused a great deal on that stuff.)

There are definite ties between Rosatom (Uranium One Russian Holding Company) and RUSNANO if that is what you mean.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Pardon my ignorance, but is there any evidence that this information was hidden or at least and attempt to shadow it or has it been public this whole time?

Not sure about anything being hidden except for my inquiry as to why Podesta is paying for a Russian who runs RUSNANO US to the BoD of Joule after he resigned....doesn't add up to me.

I think that it is just that not all of the pieces have fallen into place yet connecting everything and everyone involved.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Then that starts to establish a pattern ...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Dmitry Sergeevich Akhanov info published by Bloomberg: www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Per Wikipedia,

"One of the most interesting infrastructural investment that Rusnano has backed is the one of BiOptix: the American patented product enables label-free biomolecula analysis in real time without isotope labeling and with minimal human handling.
In 2011 a new subsidiary Liotech was created for production of high-capacity Lithium-ion batteries in cooperation with Chinese factory Thunder Sky.[27] In 2012 Liotech was noted by state auditors for possible corruption-related violations. In 2016 Liotech entered bankruptcy process."~WP

"Rusnano United States, Inc. established in December 2010 to represent the interests of "Rusnano" and its design companies in the U.S. and Canada, as well as to assist in the promotion of Russian nanotechnology products to world markets."~WP

Where in the U.S?
Here is at least one,

Corporate Headquarters
3000 Sand Hill Road
Menlo Park, California 94025
United States
Phone: 1 (650) 681-0747
Fax: --

edit on 17-10-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Podesta is linked to another Russian energy company in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Then that starts to establish a pattern ...

Well from what I have read, HRC was actually at the head of the push to get RUSNANO into the US when she was SoS as well....so why would she and Obama push for a Russian tech company with a CEO appointed by Putin himself to be allowed to not only operate a US branch, but also allow them to purchase a top 20 bioenergy company in the US? We are selling the very thing we are trying to build an economy (clean energy) on to the very people we are claiming are our enemy? How does that make sense?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join