It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Released: Wikileaks 10 Podesta Emails!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

That is pretty blatant proof of them withholding evidence from the congressional investigation.

Chaffetz and Gowdy need to hear about that, if they are on the up and up, they will do something with that information. If they are merely performing a show, they will sit on this.

I'm at the point now where I'm thinking that even those like Chaffetz and Gowdy really don't want to get to the bottom of this because they know it would expose their compatriots.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
They want to make Soros happy for "political reasons"

twitter

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That is pretty blatant proof of them withholding evidence from the congressional investigation.

No it's not. It's an email stating that only two parties would be in a position to release all of the emails.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It was all theatre. It was never about finding the truth. The GOP is just as guilty as the DNC. They are all corrupt.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Media sending Podesta an article to make sure it's okay before publishing

twitter

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778
They want to make Soros happy for "political reasons"

twitter

I am beyond appalled after reading Mook's doing-this-for-political-reasons to-please-George-Soros ...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, to the Congressional Oversight Committee.

In fact, this might even show more collusion to keep the truth from Congress on the part of Hillary's cohorts AND the FBI.

But it's ok, Hillary will be the next president no matter what is released so you can just go back to sleep now.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It was all theatre. It was never about finding the truth. The GOP is just as guilty as the DNC. They are all corrupt.

They are merely 2 sides of the same unitary control mechanism and as such need to be seen for the lousy "dinner theatre" that they are.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: introvert

But it's ok, Hillary will be the next president no matter what is released so you can just go back to sleep now.

President? No, more like Demon Empress and Mother of Darkness.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have seen a couple of twitter feeds saying 14 members of wikileaks plus Assange have been cut off. The offer no source for the info.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Tweet about the FBI files which have been updated.

FBI files

Wikileaks twitter feed

Look for excerpts posted here or in relevant threads.

Once again, the timing is strange :
FBI releases Clinton probe documents

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

In fact, this might even show more collusion to keep the truth from Congress on the part of Hillary's cohorts AND the FBI.

That is not what it says. Read it again.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

We're going to see alot about both candidates.

Most people actually suspected this out of the Clinton's. The information proves what most already suspected.

Even supporters realize she never played by the rules just like many politicians both side of the isle. The system is broken and we are seeing this.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778

Media sending Podesta an article to make sure it's okay before publishing

twitter

Great one! Found an article on this one!
Here they are found to be strategizing how to criticize Bernie
and focus on gun violence, buy using a victim for a prop.

“Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains to u Please don’t share or tell anyone I did this Tell me if I f**ked up anything,” Politico reporter Glenn Thrush wrote to Podesta in an email dated April 30, 2015.

When the Clinton campaign wrote an op-ed on gun violence to post on Medium, the team strategized to determine who they would use as an author in order to maximize the public relations benefits it would yield Hillary Clinton while criticizing Bernie Sanders. “Here’s the draft, which I edited and can personalize depending on who we want to use as an author. A survivor of gun violence? An advocate or family member?” wrote Podesta in a January 2016 email. The post was published with Clai Lasher Sommers as the author, effectively using the high profile gun victim as a political prop.

observer.com...
edit on 17-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Stay strong Hillary, we love you.

Signed,
Ignorant people.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

This one is interesting also

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/12579

ID = 12579

The one thing in here I feel strongly about is that she NOT include the part about meeting with other former secretaries and that they told her she should do this. I recognize that the boss will have to approve, but if she wants to include that, I'd say we should discuss with her. I worry it opens a major can of worms and deflects the heat in a potentially unhelpful way.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hillary might get elected president but the real question is how long will she remain president before being impeached and thrown out .
There`s a huge amount of leaked info floating around and the hacks and leaks will continue even after she is president it`s juts a matter of time before all that info is examined and enough evidence is gathered to warrant an impeachment.
being impeached and thrown out of office will be a sad foot note in history for the countries first woman president.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Hillary might get elected president but the real question is how long will she remain president before being impeached and thrown out .
There`s a huge amount of leaked info floating around and the hacks and leaks will continue even after she is president it`s juts a matter of time before all that info is examined and enough evidence is gathered to warrant an impeachment.
being impeached and thrown out of office will be a sad foot note in history for the countries first woman president.

Hence picking Tim Kaine, the barking seal, as her Veep. Do we really want that as our president? He's not a backup. He's insurance.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
How is this defensible? Good grief

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think that one had a nasty bite when Powell's emails
were leaked, proving she lied about his supposed
influence in her private server.

Also, she was quite exposed when it came to light she
had multiple private servers.

Ultimately, it shows how deep they get into crafting the lies.

Layers and layers of lies.

<< 1    3 >>

join