It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cookies: Chewy or Crunchy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I love crunchy cookies! I can't stand chewy chocolate chip. It makes me gag! I like crispy chocolate chip and peanut butter. Oh yummy!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

My favorite are cookies that are crunchy around the edges, but soft and gooey in the center. It's the best of both worlds.
There is a brand of frozen gluten free (I've got celiac) cookies, called Kippys, that are perfect. I bake at 330 for 15 minutes, then let them sit and cool for 15 minutes more. They come out perfectly crunchy and ooey gooey! Might have to make one right now.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I prefer a chewy texture. Yum!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't like Chewy cookies because of all the fur in them. Crunchy cookies are good.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

:-)

Snickerdoodles should be like lovely little pillows - but I would happily accept any snickerddodles. They are magic

Next question: what's the best kind of pizza?

We're so funny - people. One of my favorite things is knowing people's favorite things

Did you happen to catch any of that internet battle on the proper way to eat Pho?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

i liked this

My brother, the chef, likes his pho simplest: noodles, broth, white and green onions. Crowned as our mother's perfect son and our family's beloved oldest male grandson, he dutifully serves his parents and me but is the first to begin eating. He does this humbly, complimenting effusively after the first bite but otherwise saying nothing until the last drop is gone. He, of all of us, must finish his bowl, to honor the dish and our mother's efforts in making it. The entire meal—first boil, colorful garnishes, the act of eating—is eccentric art and an act of love.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Nice. Me too. I love how food brings people together

That article is good. The whole debate (other places on the internet) was a little angry and too political for this lovely thread

But what I did like about it were so many of the responses - and how everyone has their own ideas about the perfect Pho

Which obviously applies to the perfect anything

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Here you go - my favorite scene from one of my favorite movies

My apologies to Kosmic - for going so far off topic :-)

perfect

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't properly enjoy a cookie(s) unless there is milk to dunk them in, so I have to go with crunchy.

I once worked at a Famous Amos cookie store, and their chocolate chips are, for me, the epitome of perfect cookie texture. Crunchy, but with a buttery sort of snap. Reminds me of another cookie of my childhood called a "Pecan Sandie". I think I could still gum such a cookie even years from now. (ew!)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Now I'm hungry and need a cookie or two or ten.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh almost forgot...Here are some cookies for everyone.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join