It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's mid October and Trump has lost (no path to 270)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Trump’s Path to Victory Diminishes
By Michael C. Bender and Janet Hook
Oct. 13, 2016 7:58 p.m. ET
The Wall Street Journal

Donald Trump took a defiant stance on the campaign trail Thursday, angrily denying the latest allegations of sexual misconduct amid fresh poll results that indicate his already narrow path to the White House is constricting.

The Republican nominee trailed Democrat Hillary Clinton by 4 percentage points in North Carolina, and was ahead by 1 point in Ohio, according to Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist polls released Thursday. Victories for Mrs. Clinton in either state likely would deliver the White House to Democrats for the fifth time in the past seven presidential contests.

www.wsj.com...

There just isn't time or the climate for him to make a comeback.

I think he's done and that it's over.

edit on 13-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I guess that's it then. President Hillary Clinton. And NO MORE FOIA request granted for 4 years for those slimy, pesky, snooping no good reporters. Finally!
edit on 13-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You didn't add an opinion, just sources.

That being said I question his want to win. Be cognizant that almost anyone could have beat her.

He would pander as bad as her then self sabotaged, many would argue on purpose.

Either way he is trash, we all know it. And for those who don't admit that they are voting against Hillary.
edit on 13-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The title of this thread is not logical. How can you "lose" when the election is not until November 8th? That sounds like how the moron broadcaster had the CUBS losing the game, just because they were down by 3 runs in the 9th inning.

But on the other hand, it would be GREAT if Democrats thought they had it in the bag and stayed home on November 8th! I'm sure they're not eager about standing in line an hour or more for boring Hillary anyway. Especially the bright voters who know that Hillary "hates ordinary citizens", according to her campaign manager.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I love reading stories/articles/posts like this for two reasons:

1) As I've said in other threads on this site, over the years I have lost (almost) ALL faith in polls (even the ones that I "should" be happy with the results of) because I do not trust the organizations doing the polling (in part because typically they do not delve into who comprises the sample group). So, at it's surface things like this give me a chuckle (particularly when they spell THE END for one candidate or another).

2) Begrudgingly I will be voting for Trump. I'm not thrilled about it but to me it's a no-brainer. So, the more and more stuff like this gets put out there, the greater the chance that more and more potential Hillary voters won't feel the need to actually go out and vote... because it's already in the bag (or so they may think).

2A) The more this stuff gets floated around, the more enthusiastic the NeverHillary types will be about voting.

By all means... keep this stuff coming.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I guess that's it then. President Hillary Clinton. And NO MORE FOIA request granted for 4 years for those slimy, pesky, snooping no good reporters. Finally!

How many reporters have asked any hard questions of her to begin with?
Would there be a noticeable difference?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I always end up backing the underdogs anyhow.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The people in charge (who have already selected clinton as the next potus) are acting as expected- giving her a slight 'lead' in the polls so the people don't question it when she "wins" - but with the rest of the population believing it's a close one. Same story different names- all of the 'elections' are a joke.

If the news actually did it's job clinton would be in hiding from the mobs of angry citizens.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I guess you didn't see the numbers of people in Penn who switched parties from Dem to Repub.

That's your tell.

Screw Paul Ryan and what his New World Order cronies blather on about on the news. It's all propaganda.

Get out and vote for Trump. He's a Democrat at heart ... and he's a lot better than the NWO candidate.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

FOXNEWS, the HOLY BIBLE television network for Conservatives, Gives Clinton a 7 point lead as of today.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Art Bell posted this on his facebook page a few hours ago.

~I am a realist, I admire Donald Trump, he continues to fight like crazy in the face of a Media determined to destroy him. He is doing four or even five Rallies every day, any lesser Man would have thrown in the towel by now. He is facing a corrupt opposition in both his opponent and the National Press that supports her. Being a realist I understand he may lose because the American people are easily manipulated by cheap dirty sexual headlines instead of the many real issues facing our Nation. If this is how we choose our direction, God help us.~

Art Bell

I totally agree with him.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
The people in charge (who have already selected clinton as the next potus) are acting as expected- giving her a slight 'lead' in the polls so the people don't question it when she "wins" - but with the rest of the population believing it's a close one. Same story different names- all of the 'elections' are a joke.

If the news actually did it's job clinton would be in hiding from the mobs of angry citizens.

Hell, she's insulted 1/2 the world's population already, even the press.

Now the islam/muslim shoe has to drop and it's curtains for the scum of the earth.

Scandarella should be in solitary not running for potus.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Awesome perspective. How I miss his show!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Sounds like anti Trump propaganda with the intent to lower Trump supporter turnout at the ballots.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
We need to stand behind the Trumpster. Let's all get out and vote November 28th. We need this man...Think of the children!

edit on 13-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: lordcomac

FOXNEWS, the HOLY BIBLE television network for Conservatives, Gives Clinton a 7 point lead as of today.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

FOX is not pro Trump. They quasi act like it but they do hit pieces on him as well. Every single week since this started. All he really has is Drudge and Breitbart.

That's fine though. When people start complaining I will tell them the same thing when they supported the ACA and then got pissed when their rates went up every single year; Told ya dumbass.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I always end up backing the underdogs anyhow.

I typically like to back the underdog.

couldn't do it this time. too repugnant.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

...and yet... The other polls give him a 5-50 point lead. So, I recon, the game is still on, and it will be taken next to Washington DC. If God so will, November 9, the day of Destiny will mark revival of the Great United States of America, and the truth and justice will be marching to Washington...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It is over. The GOP has given up on Trump and just let him go. Trump is off the rails, he is not campaigning he is just burning ever bridge he has left for no real reason. He just can not handle the stress of a campaign. He does not how to hire the right people, listens only to people who feed his ego, seems to have no organizational skills and had failed to lead his own campaign much less the Republican party.

Imagine him in office losing his mind on a daily basis because the only way to get anything done is to work with all those people you have made into enemies. How much damage would he do before he was impeached in the first year? Hard to say, we are just lucky we will not have to find out.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

We haven't really heard a peep out of the GOP since the revelations of last night.. can't blame them they're probably waiting to see what ELSE or who else might come out
before moving forward.. pathetic.

If I were Clinton, I'd be moving to the center without alienating her base, to get a mandate to govern for all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join