It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's mid October and Trump has lost (no path to 270)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I always end up backing the underdogs anyhow.

Are you saying a silver spoon billionaire playboy surrounded by yes men armed with 24/7 beck and call lawyers is an underdog?

If so underdogs everywhere have just been insulted.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

What a joke.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

There are no polls that give trump a five point lead never mind a fifty. No one with a tv would believe that.

He's ahead in Ohio by drum roll please... one.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

B.C. you said.
Gonna RUNAWAY...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Hell, she's insulted 1/2 the world's population already, even the press.

Now the islam/muslim shoe has to drop and it's curtains for the scum of the earth.

Scandarella should be in solitary not running for potus.

But her shoe fits so she must be the anointed princess.

See she's even got the Bush shoe endorsement.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: deckdel

There are no polls that give trump a five point lead never mind a fifty. No one with a tv would believe that.

He's ahead in Ohio by drum roll please... one.

I wonder which districts in Ohio support her. I know in mine, which is known as being one of the most competitive in the country, it's in the bag for Trump. 2 houses down from me is someone with 8 Trump signs in the yard, and a Trump/Pence flag flying over their home. A couple blocks away someone rented a crane to hold up a giant Trump/Pence sign. On the other hand I haven't seen a single Hillary sign.

I don't doubt he's behind in Ohio right now, I just wonder where the support is at.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I think the reason you see more Trump's signs in obnoxious ways like that is obvious... Trump people are obnoxious. A defiant Trump sign in the lawn is the closest they get to being able to scream out the N word in public. Trump's name is becoming synonymous with all forms of intolerance, hate and indecency. So it doesn't surprise me that they would put multiple signs in their lawn or hang a sign by a crane. "Trump" is the new Confederate flag.

Misogynists and racists and bigots are under attack. These are their death cries.

edit on 15-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm voting for Trump, but I can concede it doesn't look good at the moment. There is no power on this Earth that could change my vote. I myself am a man of faith, I doubt Trump is and I feel no guilt about it, as the alternative is Hillary Clinton. Regardless of who wins there is no going back to pre 2016 politics. The GOP is dead to me, there is no place for me in the Democratic party. I believe lots of other Trump supporters feel the same. Regardless of the electoral college vote I do think that the popular vote is going to be fairly close. Unlike prior elections, I'm not inclined to simply say "this is how our system works" and wait for midterms or the next general. I've already got a list of Republicans who are against Trump and they will never receive my support in the future. If anyone would like it here it is .
Regardless of the outcome, any faith that the populace had in the media to be impartial in political coverage is dead, that is a good thing. The GOP establishment has truly earned the name "Cuckservative". I'm pretty excited about any legacy movements that come out of Trump supporters. Imagine someone with the platform of his recent speeches in Florida,here is the full text, who doesn't have his bagage. If you think lots of people hate Obama just wait and see the hate if Hillary is President. I'm of the opinion that if she is for it I must be against it even if it was something I'd normally support. Were she not so obviously someone who deserved to be in jail that might be different, I'm no Obama fan, but he did nothing I'm aware of deserving incarceration before he was in office.

The Constitution is obviously dead,buried, and it's grave pissed on by Democrats and Republicans. I'm not quite finished mourning it, when I am, I'm willing to contemplate what comes next and how we get there.
edit on 15-10-2016 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Trump is in big trouble. Not just losing in the battle ground states but, in red states as well. With Christianity Today condemning Trump and suggesting supporting him is against everything Christianity stands for it is clear that the hold Trump held over the Evangelicals is lost.

In Texas he now only has 4 point lead and that is within the margin of error poll: Trump lead shrinks in Texas, within margin of error. Texas could go blue, as could Arizona where Clinton now leads by one and Utah where they are tied.

And it will just get worse unless somebody puts a leash on Trump because now he is just driving away everybody but, his most loyal supporters. And since the GOP does not see the election as winnable they are just going ignore Trump and try and same the down ticket.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Of the red states that Trump could now lose if things don't turn around for him in a hurry, which have the most delegates up for grabs?

Could you imagine Texas going blue?!

I would imagine that the percentages of women in those red states is always around 50%.

So at this point, if I were advising the Clinton campaign I'd make this a national referendum because it's probably too late for field offices in those red States or door knocking campaigns.

Psychologically, it's my understanding that the college educated are feeling particularly anxious about this election and that the best remedy for them is to get involved and start doing something, and I don't see them moving to Donald Trump's defence as it's probably not a good time to go door knocking for Trump..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join