It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The clows are terrorists.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

I'd love to but it won't let me, unfortunately.

Maybe a mod can do it, I'm not sure.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

A little warped you say? The real lunatics poisen your water in schools with an eroding infrastructure, militarize the police and terrorize the World with War on Terror. And yet here you are, on a mission for national safety and your niece. War on Clowns maybe?
Do you realize what your reframing of the term terrorism in this context means for others?

Best wishes to your niece and family btw! I just hope the people who tragically lost their loved ones in a real terror attack never happen to learn about your special snowflake issues, mate.
And you're welcome! Poking people with sticks bears wonders from time to time, you should give it a try.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Here you go mate, www.abovetopsecret.com...
It may just be coincidence, but now a days I like to cover all the angles. It would be a perfect cover for a few strategically placed jihadists to get some practice in before the real thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I just bought a new pair of fingerless SAP gloves... I DARE someone...in a clown outfit to try me with a blade...stupid morons abound and their Darwinian downfall continues.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Ok...why did you get involved in this thread, exactly...had a bad day? I'm on some crusade because I started a thread?

Heres the scoop, since you were too busy ranting like a lunatic - if people behave in a certain way, and that induces fear in people, those people are living in terror - hence the expression, terrorists.

Not all Americans got whacked in 911 but they were still terrorised, not all brits were bombed by the IRa but they lived in fear of terrorism. some people are best not getting involved...with other people. Idiots dressing as clows and frightening kids is one...you, my friend - another.

Much obliged!
edit on 13-10-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

Nice one, much obliged.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You need gloves for that? And I thought you Muricans are armed to the teeth. I'm a tad surprised not to see lots of shot clowns by now, but maybe that's another angle?
Shoot a few innocents clowns (I know... hard to imagine) on sight and you'll have another incentive to disarm the people. Hmmm...

Maybe I am a lunatic with clown mask and simply not impressed by your definition of terrorism? Calm down and try a dictionary?

edit on 13-10-2016 by PublicOpinion because: 2nd reply

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I also PAINT and sculpt.
It's why I never messed with mechanics accept as a scout in the army,WHICH is the other aspect of my personality.
Some are more COMPLEX than most here,the trick is to see if they lie.
NOT to mention AS the gun capitol of the planet 99% aren't psychotic just mostly great shots.
WE don't NEED guns for clownswww.youtube.com...
and I don't need anything but my hands and feet,clad in tanker boots.
edit on 13-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I know, me too. All thumbs up, trooper! I'm still learning to see through the masks though, herculean task at times. Especially while not watching a pair of eyes...

edit on 13-10-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Mine hides EXACTLY how pissed I am at the planet ,IT'S REALLY hard to terrorize people who are terminally angry at their existence anyway.
They merely a source to vent such things on.
ISIS too if they show up.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Yeah, what was it you said it was again, a psyop.

Nobody disputed it, but the terror that people feel, regardless of who or what is causing it...that's not terrorism. It's a distraction, yeah.

So, enlighten us all, sir. you clearly have all of the answers and have taken on an authoritative tone since you gatecrashed this thread with your pleasant manner.

Educate us all, sir! Tell us what's what.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's an open and shut case, really.

you folks what are scared of these clowns, you ain't terrified...worried, or scared - no...

You're distracted

Someone give this legend a platinum ATS strawman trophy. It's a statue of a scarecrow, here....thanks again for your contributions.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Sorry for spoiling your parade with more nonsense then, you're obviously not willing to entertain that thought. Pity, whatever.

May I use the last line in my signature, please? That was awesome, thanks!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I was prepared to entertain contributions made by other posters, and even responded to your initial comment. But you came across as quite venemous after that.

I'm being sincere and you know it's true.

Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join