It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Magazine Writer Details Physical Attack By Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
In 2005, People writer Natasha Stoynoff went to Mar-a-Lago to interview the Trumps. According to her account, Donald Trump pinned her against the wall and forcibly kissed her.

Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – a PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat.

Now, I’m a tall, strapping girl who grew up wrestling two giant brothers. I even once sparred with Mike Tyson. It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.

The butler informed us that Melania would be down momentarily, and it was time to resume the interview.

I was still in shock and remained speechless as we both followed him to an outdoor patio overlooking the grounds. In those few minutes alone with Trump, my self-esteem crashed to zero. How could the actions of one man make me feel so utterly violated? I’d been interviewing A-list celebrities for over 20 years, but what he’d done was a first. Did he think I’d be flattered?

I tried to act normal. I had a job to do, and I was determined to do it. I sat in a chair that faced Trump, who waited for his wife on a loveseat. The butler left us, and I fumbled with my tape recorder. Trump smiled and leaned forward.

“You know we’re going to have an affair, don’t you?” he declared, in the same confident tone he uses when he says he’s going to make America great again. “Have you ever been to Peter Luger’s for steaks? I’ll take you. We’re going to have an affair, I’m telling you.” He also referenced the infamous cover of the New York Post during his affair with Marla Maples.

“You remember,” he said. “‘Best Sex I Ever Had.’ ”

The quote from the Trump spokesperson reached for comment was:

"This never happened. There is no merit or veracity to this fabricated story."

Somehow I don't think that's going to continue to work for Team Trump. This story was published at 10:31 PM this very evening. Expect it to be the big news item tomorrow.
edit on 2016-10-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So she can handle Tyson, but not strapping ol Trump, huh?

Honestly, do you have any material before 2005? All this is dredged up nonsense.

Why is she speaking now instead of....oh 11 years ago? Heresay.

link   

edit on 13-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Hmm. Quint post. Sorry about that. Not sure why that happened.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
They are in a panic mode now,the media knows whatever tabloid material they can make up,gives them half a chance,so what if it's a lie,Hillary's way

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Looks like the flood gates have opened. Trump did say that the things he has said and done to Women would disqualify him from ever becoming president.

So far it looks like he wasn't lying.
edit on 13-10-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

"Forcibly kissed her" and then never seen her again.

No octo hands? No p###y grabbing? Cmon, even you have to admit this is a bit of a stretch.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Hillary's way

You do realize that Donald Trump is paying the Clinton "victims" right? And that all of that recent fiasco was arranged by Roger Stone and set into motion months and months ago?

I'm sure you also realize that those "protesters" wearing the Clinton "Rape" shirts and videoboming the news, yelling "Bill Clinton is a rapist!" are being paid by Alex Jones?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This is Hillary Clintons fault for not stopping him, she's been in DC for 30 years and didn't even stop Trump from serial molesting.

This is proof that Hillary Clinton hates other women, she didn't change no laws to stop Trump from raping that's proof she's demon.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda
So she can handle Tyson, but not strapping ol Trump, huh?

Honestly, do you have any material before 2005? All this is dredged up nonsense.

Why is she speaking now instead of....oh 11 years ago? Heresay.

Exactly, it's her fault for not fighting off trump, this proves she's not a real woman, why didn't Bill Cosbys woman speak until last year? How can anyone judge Trump about something from 11 years ago, back then he was just a horny young 61 year old boy that didn't know any better.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
They are in a panic mode now,the media knows whatever tabloid material they can make up,gives them half a chance,so what if it's a lie,Hillary's way

Everything's a lie if you don't want to believe it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
old news sooo interesting... Testosterone? what's the point?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Funny.

All these establishment media hillary supporterss declared the elction over after the Billy Bush tapes were released.

Hillary already won, right?

Then why are they continuing with these pathetic smear propaganda pieces that reak of desperation?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Its a bit like when they always kill Jason Vorhees in the films. Everyone knows the bastard will get back up, and they should have chopped his head off, or dismembered him.

The strategy is very sensible, knock him down and keep him down. Personally i think shooting it in the head would be more enjoyable!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Looks like the flood gates have opened. Trump did say that the things he has said and done to Women would disqualify him from ever becoming president.

So far it looks like he wasn't lying.

Imagine that. The one time he doesn't lie.

Trump has admitted to acts of just this nature on tape. Over and over we've been treated to his view of women as objects. We know he does not respect women.
Not even his daughter "yeah you can call her a piece of ass".
Or his wives whom he cheated on repeatedly.

He hates women except to "love" them.

Misogynist doesn't begin to describe him.

And he called the female reported from the Times a disgusting human being.
edit on 10132016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Hillary has already won.
(how do you think those early voters voted this past weekend in the many states that opened early voting after the access Hollywood tape? Hint...The polls are a good indication.)

These victims are speaking up on their own.

No one wants to be the first. No one wants to be called a liar or be put in the middle of a firestorm.
That tape with his confession emboldened them.
There are three now and by thurs there will be more.

He is absolutely U N F I T to hold the office of president.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hillary has already won.
(how do you think those early voters voted this past weekend in the many states that opened early voting after the access Hollywood tape? Hint...The polls are a good indication.)

These victims are speaking up on their own.

No one wants to be the first. No one wants to be called a liar or be put in the middle of a firestorm.
That tape with his confession emboldened them.
There are three now and by thurs there will be more.

He is absolutely U N F I T to hold the office of president.

Well if Bill Clinton is any measure of a prez, Trump will make a fine one.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Why have these women decided to come out now and not when Trump decided to run for presidency?

If he really is a predator, then those ladies had a duty to report him to the police surely?

<<   2  3 >>

join