It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0HOUR1 claims to have sent Hillary's 33,000 missing emails to WikiLeaks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Who is Nick Merrill they reference in the tweet?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
15,000 were already recovered by the FBI already. They didn't find anything of concern.

So really it's 18,000. Just a fun fact.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Who is Nick Merrill they reference in the tweet?

Google Says he's a Clinton Press SEcretary but I just don't recall the name from before.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah, I just saw that tweet:

TODAY IS DEDICATED 2 SETH RICH HE WAS #ANONYMOUS HE WAS A BROTHER HACK AFTA HACK BY AMERICAN ANONS HE STARTED A REVOLUTION LET FREEDOM REIGN

I wonder if there would be any backlash if it were proven that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker or otherwise involved in the recently revealed information.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: digital01anarchy

I don't discount this as a possibility, which is why I put the word, "claims," in the OP title.

However, if the files are legit, and can be verified, well then I guess that's a whole other ball of wax eh?

I am well aware that "Anonymous," has a shifty and shady history of subversiveness. It is well known to be thought of as cointelpro and so anything posted is taken with a modicum of salt.

I've also seen it said that both Assange and Snowden are CIA, which throws an entirely separate monkey wrench into the works.

All in all, this election cycle has been one to remember and who knows what the final outcome will be.

I have yet to see non script kiddie type stuff from anon. Anon seems like all hype. What you see from wikileaks is corporate espionage which is easier to do and faster. When people think about hacking they think lone gunman sitting on his computer safely halfway around the world typing on a macbook pro lol. Truth is they need a way onto the network from then they would have to access files from the server without being noticed which usually involves compromising a computer on the network with access to higher privledges ie admin or you could just do what wikileaks does and pay people off who already have access to the files.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I wonder too, though I think Clinton could fill Gitmo with everyday
Americans and invade Iraq again and her supporters would cheer,
even if they themselves were behind bars.

Zombies...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Cernovich confirms?

Follow Mike Cernovich
Verified account ‏@Cernovich

I can confirm rotten Hillary's 33,000 emails have been obtained. Word is it will be a "November surprise." Wow, something new every day!

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I think these are indeed separate emails:

The FBI also discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014. We found those additional e-mails in a variety of ways. Some had been deleted over the years and we found traces of them on devices that supported or were connected to the private e-mail domain. Others we found by reviewing the archived government e-mail accounts of people who had been government employees at the same time as Secretary Clinton, including high-ranking officials at other agencies, people with whom a Secretary of State might naturally correspond.

This helped us recover work-related e-mails that were not among the 30,000 produced to State. Still others we recovered from the laborious review of the millions of e-mail fragments dumped into the slack space of the server decommissioned in 2013.

It is also likely that there are other work-related e-mails that they did not produce to State and that we did not find elsewhere, and that are now gone because they deleted all e-mails they did not return to State, and the lawyers cleaned their devices in such a way as to preclude complete forensic recovery.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

Deleted with Bleachbit btw, after subpoenaed and after not being able to modify archived versions of due to Paul 'stonetear' Combetta asking about how to edit on Reddit.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
15,000 were already recovered by the FBI already. They didn't find anything of concern.

So really it's 18,000. Just a fun fact.

That is if the FBI is telling the truth.
I wouldn't bet that Comey is being truthful.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

Yeah, I just saw that tweet:

TODAY IS DEDICATED 2 SETH RICH HE WAS #ANONYMOUS HE WAS A BROTHER HACK AFTA HACK BY AMERICAN ANONS HE STARTED A REVOLUTION LET FREEDOM REIGN

I wonder if there would be any backlash if it were proven that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker or otherwise involved in the recently revealed information.

Didn't the Podesta email dates end just before Rich was killed?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Yeah and last week he claimed to have Bill Clinton's "secret emails" too. There's a thread around here for that one.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I highly doubt the DNC would email each other about wetwork in a non incoded fashion.Meaning they wouldn't simply write out hey can you get that hired killer to snuff out seth we think he is working with wikileaks.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: WilburnRoach

A rather obnoxious number isn't it?
That would at least make her a royal text queen.

I'm guessing its all spam, she deletes what we all delete.

Ya no, it does just run forever so I don't even bother deleting anything.
So....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

I highly doubt the DNC would email each other about wetwork in a non incoded fashion.Meaning they wouldn't simply write out hey can you get that hired killer to snuff out seth we think he is working with wikileaks.

I saw the point as being that the Podesta emails were not so much hacked by an outsider.... Seth Rich just got them as an insider, and when they discovered that he had done it.... he was offed, but he may have had a dead man switch.
The emails stopped when he died.... because he died.
Rich was a Bernie Sanders guy.
edit on b000000312016-10-12T18:13:04-05:0006America/ChicagoWed, 12 Oct 2016 18:13:04 -0500600000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

I saw the point as being that the Podesta emails were not so much hacked by an outsider.... Seth Rich just got them as an insider, and when they discovered that he had done it.... he was offed, but he may have had a dead man switch.
The emails stopped when he died.... because he died.
Rich was a Bernie Sanders guy.

Ouch a bernie sanders fan who died trying to take down hillary not knowing old turncoat bernie the sellout was in on the scam.
I think the guy is a hero anyway regardless i will just caulk it up to hearsay about seth

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

A question for Hillary supporters, or anyone who think this whole email debacle is 'no big deal:"

Is there anything at all that could change your mind regarding your support of Hillary or her insistence that she did nothing wrong?

I want to burn Hillary as much as the next..

but there is nothing yet from any of the podesta leaks that's bad news for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Ack. I think you may be right!! My apologies for my poor recall.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah, saw that and when I went to find them on Twitter, found that I had already followed them at some point.

If nothing comes of this and this ends up being so much falderal, I'll ask the thread be trashed; I've had threads binned before and have no issue making the request myself.

a reply to: digital01anarchy

Yeah, I doubt there's an e-trail for that one; but what if there's video out there, say from someone close with a means to record and that was gotten hold of?

In regards to the deleted emails?

The most damning thing that could be in them would be something from Obama showing him to be more involved in things than is let on; though in various threads around here it has been shown pretty decisively that he was in the know.

a reply to: Agit8dChop

Not terribly so, only more confirmation of what "everybody knows," about politicians. I mean at this rate, major racketeering might be overlooked if exposed in an obvious manner.

a reply to: AboveBoard

No worries, this might all be nothing in the first place.
edit on 12-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: additional responses

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

A question for Hillary supporters, or anyone who think this whole email debacle is 'no big deal:"

Is there anything at all that could change your mind regarding your support of Hillary or her insistence that she did nothing wrong?

I want to burn Hillary as much as the next..

but there is nothing yet from any of the podesta leaks that's bad news for Hillary.

Wiki is trying to gain a regular following and show it has impact before releasing the Hillary damning emails at this point...they want to make sure they have everyone's attention before those come out. That is best achieved by shaking their base then cutting the head off.

If enough banter is going around about the staff, then everyone will be all ears when the real hit happens.

When it does, look for some massive story to pop up...something along the lines of war with Russia or similar, just to distract long enough to do damage control.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Question is... Will its content be different from what we've seen. If it is mildly embarrassing I feel voters are completely desensitized this cycle, realizing the awful reality either outcome.

It will have to be damning to really make an impact IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join