It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Normal US-Russian Channels of Cooperation 'Frozen' - Ambassador

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Agreed, sadly some very nice folks believe the spew the msm feeds them

Somehow "researching " on google has replaced higher cognitive functions

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't like wikileaks anymore because they are releasing things I don't like!

Why doesn't wikileaks care about my feelings?

If bad people I like do bad things and it get exposed, it does not count if I feel the Russians exposed it.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
8 years of the noble peace prize president and this is all we got to show for it?! Yeah old Hill bag will do better I'm sure!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Amen, that saggy chinned hateful piranhas, is kept alive by greed and hate....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

It's a two way street, Russia will harm the US in an instant. Thankfully the West continues to have the upper hand - despite hacking/leaks. Folks who romanticize Russia or feel pity for US treatment of Russia are naive. And probably young & stupid.

Edit: All communications channels should continue to be frozen, the Russians need to worry about the west. Whatever your politics you *don't* want Russia in your business.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Troubled times we live in... It's sad, because none of us really have a clue as to what is actually true. We unfortunately have bread crumbs leading in all directions and we have to sift through what we think are the right ones.

OP, I sincerely hope this isn't as ominous as you show it is.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I think it has been in progress for some time now, actually, while attention has been riveted elsewhere. This is very sobering, seeing it all in a list like that. I sincerely hope people pay attention.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Am I mistaken or has the west not been trying to cooperate in some way in Syria? John Kerry has been basically living in the region trying to get things worked out.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
8 years of the noble peace prize president and this is all we got to show for it?! Yeah old Hill bag will do better I'm sure!

If this happens, it is because the American people allowed it to happen, all of us, as a nation. The blame game only widens the divide that facilitates the actions of those who want to bring war to this country. And they know no political allegiance. None.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Smoke and mirrors, I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

All normal channels of collaboration between the United States and Russia have been cut off across a wide range of critical issues, Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak said on Tuesday. All normal channels of collaboration between the United States and Russia have been cut off across a wide range of critical issues, Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak said on Tuesday.
LINK

Yes, as of March 14, 2015

ETA from OP source:

Kislyak added that the United States and Russia once had a bilateral commission of 21 working groups focused on science, technology, military, nuclear and other issues, which no longer exists.

U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission

In response to Russia's ongoing violation of Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity, the United States has temporarily suspended several projects and meetings planned under the auspices of the U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission (BPC). Funding for these activities has instead been used to contribute to a package of U.S. assistance to Ukraine, which is supporting economic reform and addressing other pressing needs, including combatting corruption and recovering stolen assets.

edit on 11-10-2016 by coffeetalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Our only hope lies with the heroic hackers working with Wikileaks and those working on their own to expose the crimes of the US government and ultimately the globalists at large.

Fortunately we do have at least until after the November election and Wikileaks alone has some 40,000+ emails left to leak, they seem to be doing so quite strategically!

And what will be done to stop it after the entire country has been sitting on its collective ass waiting around to be fed the next spoonful of Wikileaks? Will those same "heroes" jump in to save us from ourselves? Would Assange take a bullet for any one of his loyal American groupies? How about a nuke? I'm thinking no.

So how are they our only hope? They're sitting back with their popcorn, watching the show. I really hope you were being facetious there, because all the leaked emails and righteous indignation in the world isn't going to make one shred of difference anymore if this continues to escalate.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I understand your cynicism Tiger, however as an eternal optimist I shall believe there is some small ray of hope.

You misunderstand my post, for I have lost most of my faith in my fellow Americans who care more about celebrities and apathy then taking the time to critically think about the world around them.

Granted those poor ignorant fools that eat the toxic food, drink the toxic water, take the toxic drugs, and sit in front of the hypnotic screen every day of their lives truly have no idea of the evil that has cultivated their myriad of dis-eased conditions.

However even with Americans there is a small sliver of hope, say there is some kind of 9/11 document that links certain agencies and players to the high crimes of that day, if it goes viral, there would be no stopping it.

For the most part my hope lies in the people of the world. Specifically Europe, for the crimes of America may get whitewashed here, however it is much more difficult over there. As this continues to get exposed I hope to see protests like we saw before war in 2003, yet bigger and more coordinated since failure this time around ends badly for us all.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It wont escalate,Corruption will continue as it always has
Until our tv's and wifi get turned off I don't expect anyone to do anything about it.

edit on 11-10-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It's partially apathy that has caused this, though Americans are exhausted. Worked to the bone, don't take vacations, worry about mortgages & bills, are fed constant doom & gloom thru their chosen entertainment medium, they don't see their families enough... Americans are mentally spent. To blame this condition entirely on apathy short changes millions of decent people who literally cannot catch a break, let alone prevent WWIII in their spare time.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Jason88 because: Words... missing

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Maybe there's a deal worked out between Russia and Trump. After US-Russia tensions quickly escalate to the point where Americans are quaking in our boots and afraid to sleep, Trump flies to Russia.

The next day he comes back to announce that he and Vladimir Putin have reached an agreement. Tensions de-escalate. Donald Trump is elected President in a huge landslide.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can't see how that wouldn't been seen any other way than collusion. We might as well salute the Russian flag if that happens. Putin finally got his foothold for communist propaganda to work, thru dumb 'patriots' via Trump. Make America Great alright...traitors.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88
a reply to: carewemust

I can't see how that wouldn't been seen any other way than collusion. We might as well salute the Russian flag if that happens. Putin finally got his foothold for communist propaganda to work, thru dumb 'patriots' via Trump. Make America Great alright...traitors.

Well, it seems that being a "Traitor" is the latest fad. Hillary favors the Saudis over America. GOP leaders abandoning their own nominee for President.. All of sudden, none of our leaders has integrity.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

edit on 12-10-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: projectvxn
Hope you guys have ammo and potassium iodide pills.

Nope on either.

Live in a safe place where I feel no need for firearms, luckily enough.
And, if the bombs went off, It wouldn't matter how much iodide I would take.

Would you say safe enough as in its nowhere near an HVT and won't be vaporized in the first wave?
Hopefully, it's safe enough from the Mad Max/The Road style shenanigans.

<< 1    3 >>

join