It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Normal US-Russian Channels of Cooperation 'Frozen' - Ambassador

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

All normal channels of collaboration between the United States and Russia have been cut off across a wide range of critical issues, Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak said on Tuesday. All normal channels of collaboration between the United States and Russia have been cut off across a wide range of critical issues, Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak said on Tuesday.
LINK

Let's put the story together from the last day or so:

Russia and Turkey sign gas deal, seek common ground on Syria as ties warm

Russia to the US: If you want a confrontation, 'you'll get one everywhere'

RT News: 'Syrian war is conflict between West & Russia'

Russian Officials Told To Immediately Bring Back Children Studying Abroad

People want to caim that it's all talk. That's obviously not the case. Can we focus on reality?

WW3 has begun.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

All normal channels of collaboration between the United States and Russia have been cut off across a wide range of critical issues, Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak said on Tuesday. All normal channels of collaboration between the United States and Russia have been cut off across a wide range of critical issues, Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak said on Tuesday.
LINK

Let's put the story together from the last day or so:

Russia and Turkey sign gas deal, seek common ground on Syria as ties warm

Russia to the US: If you want a confrontation, 'you'll get one everywhere'

RT News: 'Syrian war is conflict between West & Russia'

Russian Officials Told To Immediately Bring Back Children Studying Abroad

People want to caim that it's all talk. That's obviously not the case. Can we focus on reality?

WW3 has begun.

There's nothing obviously obvious there.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Our only hope lies with the heroic hackers working with Wikileaks and those working on their own to expose the crimes of the US government and ultimately the globalists at large.

Fortunately we do have at least until after the November election and Wikileaks alone has some 40,000+ emails left to leak, they seem to be doing so quite strategically!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hope you guys have ammo and potassium iodide pills.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Is this proof of proxy wars exploding past their initial intent?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Nope on either.

Live in a safe place where I feel no need for firearms, luckily enough.
And, if the bombs went off, It wouldn't matter how much iodide I would take.

edit on 11-10-2016 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You know what this means?

Another Nobel Peace Prize for Obama!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The Russian reset...

What was accomplished and who made that happen again? Lol, what did we reset?...history?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion With everything the last few administrations have done worldwide, not just the ME, I can maybe understand a part of why the ruskies are a little ticked... Our "leaders" have really moved the goalpost around so to speak. This ME strategy looks almost suicidal, thanks to Barry, the history of the ME is sad as a whole, how can we solve this is seemingly impossible, Maybe Trump can fix this, no politician has.......

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: projectvxn

Nope on either.

Live in a safe place where I feel no need for firearms, luckily enough.
And, if the bombs went off, It wouldn't matter how much iodide I would take.

"Safe place" lol.

If I die in the initial attack, so be it. If not, I'll fight until I'm dead if I have to.

Besides ammo isn't for two legged creatures. It's for 4 legged creatures that will feed the family when the shelves go empty.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
sputnik news also posted the false article yesterday about the wikileaks... that got Trump in trouble..

So yeah.. not going to give much credence to their credibility, even if we can see the writing on the wall...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I wonder what emails would look like if they hacked the Russians.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I remember doing nuclear bomb drills in grade school in the 70s and 80s because we could not get along with Russia.

How the F### do we keep electing a government that cant get along with Russia by now.

Its just stupid on both sides.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Don't get cold feet now.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Our only hope lies with the heroic hackers working with Wikileaks and those working on their own to expose the crimes of the US government and ultimately the globalists at large.

Fortunately we do have at least until after the November election and Wikileaks alone has some 40,000+ emails left to leak, they seem to be doing so quite strategically!

Or, at least in the case of wikileaks to expose what Russia hands them.

I used to have great respect for Wikileaks but now they just dump tons of useless crap and hold press conferences at 3am fo no reason.
edit on 11-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

For one of your sources, you link to one of your other threads quoting a retired General.

I am getting tired of the quotes of retired people.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Heh, Heh,

He even trolled Alex Jones...

www.infowars.com...

Alex Jones Shill to destory support for WikiLeaks

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The nonsense about Wikileaks saying they were going to do anything besides have their 10 year anniversary was gone over ad nauseum in multiple threads.

Wikileaks exposes information from all whistleblowers who justfiably wish to remain anonymous, this Russian rhetoric is simply deflection...

How is Hillary's State Department suppling Al Qaeda with weapons from Libya "useless"? or how about working with the Saudi's and their support of ISIS?

Barely scratching the surface of how corrupt the American government is and the evil devils we have effectively created with our black budget projects and insidious motives hiding beneath the mask of "benevolence".
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Golly, I mean the foreign policy of the dbag in chief and his minions...past, present and future...sure seems to be going swimmingly. Good thing these socially erudite geniuses knew whats best and performed accordingly.

If Obama, Clinton and Kerry fight, like they throw balls...we should fair really well in their upcoming conflict.

And yes I have plenty of ammo

edit on 11-10-2016 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

World governments frequently use retired military and retired officials as proxies for the current government. There are things a sitting government would not say publicly, but they want it said so they tap a retired ally to do the sabre-rattling or defaming. It is a very old technique that I have seen governments use more times than I can count.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join