It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Effectively Endorses Hillary Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Support him, no her, wait, what do the TV people think?

Really long on celebrity here.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

Well, blame Trump. I'm sure Beck felt the same way when he had that consideration.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't disagree with the idea people have the right to vote third party. But that's not the deal with beck. Something got into him 2012. I noticed the change. He seems to have gone all passive and proud of it or...I don't know there was a personality change like someone stuck a rifle g- knows where. It was sudden.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well, blame Trump. I'm sure Beck felt the same way when he had that consideration.

Maybe it's just me, but even if Trump is a potty mouth I have kept up with the shenanigans of the Clintons for over 20 years.

And yes, I DO believe the Clintons have had people killed, run drugs into Arkansas, and nearly every other sordid rumor about them.

They are the personification of evil.

I can't believe that Beck thinks this evil witch could conceivably be better than Trump even if he's his own brand of awful.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It's in his grooming patterns. He went all, uhhhhh...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs
I don't disagree with the idea people have the right to vote third party. But that's not the deal with beck. Something got into him 2012. I noticed the change. He seems to have gone all passive and proud of it or...I don't know there was a personality change like someone stuck a rifle g- knows where. It was sudden.

I don't know about 2012, but he's sure been courting the favor of some left-wing outlets ever since his business started failing.

Facebook? Really?

To say he doesn't think Zuckerberg has a bias was the first red flag that he "doesn't get it," or is not being honest.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Uhhh not if hes endorsing a 3rd party or writing in a candidate.......

Trump supporters REALLY dont know how elections work do they?

The person receiving the most votes wins. If you're stumping against someone and change someone's mind, then that's a -1 for the candidate you're stumping against. If you convince the changed mind to vote specifically for one of the other candidates, then they get a +1. Beck's opinion *would* result in a -1 for Trump, not necessarily a +1 for another specific candidate... I say *would* because that only works if anyone actually gives a rat's ass what Glen Beck says... which his faltering ratings and failing company www.thedailybeast.com... would seem to indicate is the reality of Glenn's world.

If Glenn Beck's program is on the air and nobody is listening, does he still bloviate?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe step back from the conspiracy theory abyss like Beck did. Most of those rumors are blown out of proportion. Do the Clintons have skeletons in their closet? Probably, but they are no where NEAR as numerous as the right likes to think they are.

Though even if these allegations are even SOMEWHAT true, we already had a Bill Clinton Presidency and our country came out better at the other end. So to think that Hillary would destroy the country is naive. Beck realizes that 4 years from now, there will be another chance to run a better candidate.

Stop pretending like this election is going to save America from falling into the abyss. I loath Trump, but even I admit that if he won the country would survive his shenanigans for another vote in 4 years.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Somebody threatened him at the news networks I'd imagine and it seems to have done a number on him. Or something. He's been kind of backbitng conservatives, specifically. I think he knows where his bread is buttered. I don't know about the date I just noticed he started looking...scared or something.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe step back from the conspiracy theory abyss like Beck did. Most of those rumors are blown out of proportion. Do the Clintons have skeletons in their closet? Probably, but they are no where NEAR as numerous as the right likes to think they are.

Though even if these allegations are even SOMEWHAT true, we already had a Bill Clinton Presidency and our country came out better at the other end. So to think that Hillary would destroy the country is naive. Beck realizes that 4 years from now, there will be another chance to run a better candidate.

Stop pretending like this election is going to save America from falling into the abyss. I loath Trump, but even I admit that if he won the country would survive his shenanigans for another vote in 4 years.

Ahhh...now you're admitting your bias. I would have pegged you as a Beck supporter, though.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

So is anything I said untrue? Of course it is all true. You are just deflecting now.

PS: Why would you believe I'm a Beck supporter? Another poster and even I confirmed that I wasn't. Clearly you don't care about what other people are saying and only interject your own biases for their words instead.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I knew something was wrong when I saw a bunch of these flying outside my window.

I'm not sure how to handle this.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So is anything I said untrue? Of course it is all true. You are just deflecting now.

PS: Why would you believe I'm a Beck supporter? Another poster and even I confirmed that I wasn't. Clearly you don't care about what other people are saying and only interject your own biases for their words instead.

You are just hell-bent on attacking me. That has been the intent of all your posts. You can't post anything without accusing me of something, and you have an amazing talent for misinterpreting my posts.

Clearly I have struck a nerve with you and this thread or you are just a jerk.

You seem to want to end every post with an insult or an accusation, so I submit that it is you who have the problem.

I don't even wish to be in a discussion with you anymore.
edit on 11-10-2016 by DrogoTheNorman because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2016 by DrogoTheNorman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Not sure I get it. An obscure reference to something? I haven't been paying attention to this loop for quite while all truth be told...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah I know, I mean I haven't been paying attention. ...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here are Beck's actual words. I have boldfaced the words I interpret to mean he is "endorsing her without actually saying it."

If you disagree, fine, but that is my interpretation:

www.gq.com...

Every person, each of us must decide what is a bridge too far. Mike Lee has obviously reached that point, where the moral compromise his party is asking him to make is simply beyond what is acceptable. It is not acceptable to ask a moral, dignified man to cast his vote to help elect an immoral man who is absent decency or dignity. If the consequence of standing against Trump and for principles is indeed the election of Hillary Clinton, so be it. At least it is a moral, ethical choice. If she is elected, the world does not end.... Once elected, Hillary can be fought. Her tactics are blatant and juvenile, and battling her by means of political and procedural maneuvering or through the media, through public marches and online articles, all of that will be moral, worthy of man of principal [sic]. Her nominees can be blocked, her proposed laws voted down. The alternative does not offer a moral person the same opportunity. If one helps to elect an immoral man to the highest office, then one is merely validating his immorality, lewdness, and depravity. But it's OK, at least it is not her! Right?? No. Lee's call for Trump to step down and withdraw from the race is respectful to him and to the process. Trump stepping down does not guarantee a Clinton win, but it does guarantee that the Republican party still stands for something, still allows its members to maintain thier [sic] own self respect and that it still has a future.

Notice how Trump's alleged moral depravity is somehow worse than anything Hillary Clinton has done, like:

1. Knowingly getting a rapist off and laughing about it
2. Letting Four Americans die horrible deaths in Benghazi when she should have prevented it.
3. Intimidating and destroying Bill Clinton's victims of sexual misconduct
4. Using her state department position to pad the coffers of the Clinton Foundation
5. (This list could go on but you get the point).

Yet somehow Trump is worse than her? And choosing her is a "moral, ethical choice?"

How is that not effectively an endorsement of Hillary Clinton?

I'm not defending Trump, but clearly Mr. Beck has made him out to be worse than her, and that is just wrong. The fact that I don't think Beck is that stupid (but thinks his audience is) leads me to believe he is being disingenuous and is, in fact, endorsing Hillary Clinton while trying to maintain this facade of "taking the high road" morally and politically.

I call BS, Glenn Beck.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Uhhh not if hes endorsing a 3rd party or writing in a candidate.......

Trump supporters REALLY dont know how elections work do they?

They at least understand that even if hell freezes over those 3rd party candidates have no chance to win in the general election much less the electoral college.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

It's unfortunate, but that's the way it goes. Third party voters know this too, but they are already clear. It just seems disingenuous.

edit on 11-10-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I feel sorry for Glenn Beck. When his show got canned he basically grabbed his ankles for the establishment and got a kool-aid enema. Bad timing to sell out Glenn, the old Republican party is dead.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
grabbed his ankles for the establishment and got a

That's exactly what I mean..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join