It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you support Trump, your career is over.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
so lets speculate which three. my choices are.
1.ABC
2.CNN
3.MSNBC

these three seem to be the most bias, as i come across them during my tube surfing.

Those three would be my guess as well. CBS seems kind of neutral.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

yea i like cbs, especially the morning show.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Add to the fact that Roger Ailes.... founder and former Chairman and CEO of Fox News, is now coaching Trump.....
Its the perfect Propaganda machine......

no doubt

Frightening Trump claims inconsequential ignorance because he will appoint 'experts' to make the tough decisions. Guess Chris Christie (frightening) will be Secretary of State and Rudy Giuliani (frightening) Secretary of Defense if Trump is elected....god knows what positions his children would occupy.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I don't believe anything O'Reilly says.

Nor do I. The man has been caught in too many lies and non-truths.

Kind of hard to believe what Trump says anymore as well...
source

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If you support Trump you will be fired.

If you support Hillary, then you support war with Syria, war with Russia, peace with ISIS and an authoritarian US government.

But you can keep your job.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: tekn1cal
wow , and i thought the the Independence of Scotland vote was messy! , you guys seem to be getting it left right and center. my condolences to you all.from my view, it doesn't matter who wins... how can you trust again ?, from an outsider looking in , neither can be trusted..my thoughts are with you all at this time

We'll probably have a split just like Brexit sometime in the near future. I can vision one part of the country being ran by Conservatives and the other side by liberals. You would think that nobody would have a problem with it. This way, republicans and democrats don't have to deal with each other. Nothing would bring more peace to America than that because as it stands, political division is our greatest downfall.

That won't happen because it's been tried before. It was a little thing called the Civil War perhaps you've heard of it I mean you Southerners are still whining about losing.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you support Hillary, then you support war with Syria, war with Russia, peace with ISIS and an authoritarian US government.

I thought traditionally people on the Right were not in favor of Iran.....

Did Trump supporters totally miss Trumps advocating working with Iran? One of the largest state sponsors of terrorism?

(friends we can quibble on the this issue above but, im trying to make a point)

Trump supporters AGAIN abandoning principles for a "strong man"

US is looking like Germany Pre 1942

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Abandoning principle?

I know you aren't an overt Hillary supporter, but abandoning principle?

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If any of my employees are Trump supporters, I'm forced to call into question their honor and character.
Sexual predators and perverts just aren't good for business. It's capitalism....got a problem with that?

Just sayin....

edit on 11-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So called "principle", while at the same time standing in line with an unethical press, a corrupt political process, and an increasingly oppressive political correctness. People have revealed themselves to be without scruple, by pretending they are, yet are still no-less cleaning the political jack-boots of the elites with their lips.

People are getting fired for who they support politically, for exercising their rights, and the so-called moral authorities refuse to stand with them, and in fact denounce them.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Germany finally embraced Adolf because of their economy, war delusion, civil unrest and his promise to make Germany great again. Many similarities can be drawn. imo

I know this is an inflammatory post but intellectually and from an impartial distance people should think about the correlation.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: kinglizard
When people believe a singular source is the arbiter of reliable news consider the possibility that you yourself may be living in a box of their making.

I didn't say I believed it personally. If you read my OP, I said "If True".

And Trump's favorite line is "A lot of people are saying"...

That rhetorical strategy encapsulates both cowardice and dishonesty.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I think its going to be extremely close, but Hillary wins in the end by 2-3% overall. I don't take much stock from polls at this point.

Respectfully, I have to disagree. And I sincerely hope you're wrong

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

When people believe a singular source is the arbiter of reliable news consider the possibility that you yourself may be living in a box of their making.

Is it still GAME OVER bro?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

People are getting fired for who they support politically, for exercising their rights, and the so-called moral authorities refuse to stand with them, and in fact denounce them.

Who?

You speak of ethics and principles?

Certainly you must be telling the truth then and not inventing claims or furthering lies.

Who has been "fired for who they support politically, for exercising their rights" amongst the press?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The more people push against Trump, the bigger his support base grows. Anyone that drops off is quickly replaced by more.

Not anymore. Trump has reached the ceiling on that gravy train.

According to who? Who has the actual proof that he reached his ceiling?

Well all the polls for one. I'm curious where your proof is that the opposite is true.

Polls? I've yet to be a part of one single poll. How many have you voted in? Polls are just a sample of 300 to 1200 people.
On top of that, Trump's crowds remain tremendously huge, tens of thousands, while Hillary sucks in about 100 to 300 people.

I guess you aren't very good at statistics if you make statements like this.

Also, the rally defense again? You do realize that anyone can go to a rally. Trump supporters, non-Trump supporters, repeat attenders, etc. Rallies are just representative of your base; Trump needs to expand outside his base at this point to get more votes. Though the longer it takes you to realize this the more confused you'll be when Trump ultimately loses the election.

Poll denialists are so funny, especially when reality smacks them in the face come November 8th. Instead of admitting that your candidate has a problem shown by poor polling, you just deny that the polls are accurate. Sure it works while the election is going on, but reality is creeping up on you. Less than a month to go now.

Well, not that I have to explain it to you, but I put just as much stocks in polls when Trump is ahead. You're forgetting how much different this election is than all others we've ever had in the past. Another thing, why do you people always add an "ist" to the end the names y'all call people that disagree with you?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Is it still GAME OVER bro?

And then some...

Fivethirtyeight.com has Clinton's chances of winning the White House at 87 percent based on responses to the question of who people would vote for if the election were held today.

Donald Trump's chances are at 13 percent, according to the website.

The latest numbers represent a marked change from recent weeks, when the same site had Clinton's chances of winning at 53 percent compared to Trump's 47 percent.

Those numbers were before an explosive 2005 tape released last week revealed the GOP nominee making crude and sexually aggressive comments about women.

www.al.com...

He is hemorrhaging massively..

Poll: After Trump Tape Revelation, Clinton's Lead Up to Double Digits
www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 11-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Germany finally embraced Adolf because of their economy, war delusion, civil unrest and his promise to make Germany great again. Many similarities can be drawn. imo

I know this is an inflammatory post but intellectually and from an impartial distance people should think about the correlation.

well history does seem to have patterns. "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it"

I know my cohorts on here that support Trump get irritated with me about this whole thing but, Is it not our job as people who care about the country to bring up the issues that should be YUUUUUUUUGE red flags?

Most of the time they are ignored and deflected to something else........like above, the question wasnt answered at all, it was diverted....

Its fine really, I dont want to be right about Trump, but since the beginning those of us calling out the BS have been proven right time and time again......

I just wish people would wake up

(post by Bloodydagger removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Video of Bill O'Reilly
Apparently, according to Bill O'Reilly, some media/news organizations and outlets have ordered their employees to destroy Trump. These same organizations have put out to their employees that if you actually support Trump, your career is over. CNN has to be one of these news organizations that O'Reilly is talking about. Because they do nothing but slander and talk down on Trump 24/7.

If true, that is pretty sad if you ask me. Whether you support Trump or not, that is pretty screwed up. That isn't exactly what America and freedom of choice is about.

Brian Killmede of Foxnews does it for free.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join