It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Campaign Email Outlines Effort “To Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

See my previous post.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yep, confirmation bias even though deep inside they know the people who are peddling this garbage are lying straight to their face.

I don't love so called mainstream media and liberal news but what these Rightwing websites are doing is straight out of Orwellian play books. You would hope that we been led down this road before and we as Americans won't take this BS garbage but I see we learned nothing and were in a worse place now as far as propaganda then I've seen in a long time.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
If you click the link to Infowars (lol) you will see that the entire email is talking about Trumps popularity being celebrity driven and a lack of civics and a strong hate of government with supporters that are unaware that their voting for a reality tv celebrity.

The email pretty much is a sarcastic approach to people who support Trump and sarcastically saying that they should try the same approach of making voters completely clueless and unaware, like Trump voters.

Lol OP I've read so many junk articles from you linking to joke websites like Infowars, it's starting to get old and anyone who reads the entire email will see what a little con game you're trying to pull off.

It's sad.

It's always sad. I used to get a little jolt of "What?!?!" But then I realized it was a bunch of hyper-biased hooey Every Single Time, and now I just roll my eyes.

AB
edit on 10-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

It is no coincidence that schools stopped teaching civics in the 90s just as the Coomon Core movement was overtaking our nation's school systems.

Are you trying to claim Trump is responsible fro common core?

He actually has getting rid of common core as a specific part of his platform.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Patently absurd, and illogical, but it is the narrative
of CTR, just happens to be that Hillary is also obsessed with
Russia as the Red Scare.

Screenshot of email.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary Clinton is dull and without charisma, creativity, or ideas that are sensible. As we all saw last week, V.P. Joe Biden stooped to BEGGING Clinton supporters to get out and vote for her on November 8th. "I know most of you aren't crazy about her, but don't let that stop you from voting..OK?"

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust "I know most of you aren't crazy about her, but don't let that stop you from voting..OK?"

I still laugh out loud at that one.

Apparently, they have the wrong candidate entirely,
she literally is so boring, if she did not lie with every
word from her mouth people would not even pay attention to her!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Rest easy, Hillary is as honest as ole Abe!

/S

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Clinton Campaign Email Outlines Effort “To Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry”

What a irony!
That is already who and what Amerikkka is!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

It's clear if you read the entire email he's talking about "we" being America. He's lamenting this fact. He's blaming it for the rise of Trump. If you pay attention to the specifics, which party do you think "demeans government" more? Hint: It's the party you're a party to, and right would be right.

WHAT??????????

2nd line!

I assume you're talking about the part where he says "unawareness remains strong but compliance has faded", and how it's a "problem".

The reason it's referring to Trump is earlier on in his letter. He's saying policy is not a matter of debate as it should be, because that's how Clinton would win, it's now like Keeping Up with the Kardashians. This means we are unaware, because to be aware would be to debate policy. He's saying that Trump people are angry, non-compliant, and ignorant.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Regardless of any side anyone supports whether it be for Clinton or Trump. Any presidential candidate that calls any part of the American public as compliant or ignorant or deplorables has no business running for president and should be grounds to be removed from the ballot.

One thing I hate worse then corrupt politicians is politicians who openly believe they (he/she) can just demean a general populous as beneath them when they are in charge of leading us or at least under the premise of leading us to a better future.
edit on 11-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
PJW nails it on this along with the media being complicit.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

This one outlines some "advice" that suggests Hillary just isn't the "Celebrity" type that Trump is. The sender, a former Clinton administration official Bill Ivey, said Trump is a better "Kardashian mold"

do you deny donald trump was on a reality show?

from the email

And as I’ve mentioned, we’ve all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry
he basically points out how the public has turned their back on government.
the republicans appointed trump as their nominee for president, maybe you missed it. he never held government office but is a former reality tv star.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: carewemust "I know most of you aren't crazy about her, but don't let that stop you from voting..OK?"

I still laugh out loud at that one.

Apparently, they have the wrong candidate entirely,
she literally is so boring, if she did not lie with every
word from her mouth people would not even pay attention to her!

She's SO DULL and NON-CREATIVE that the Hillary sheep are being bored to complacency. That could work in Hillary's favor... or maybe not. Either way, they will be SHEARED big-time, if Hillary wins the election. baaaaah!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Down on the farm, one of the toughest summer jobs is shearing the sheep. Not only is the work physically punishing, but for years farmers have seen it as a necessary evil - as the cost of shearing outweighs the price the wool can be sold for. Many sheep farmers burn their fleeces instead of sending them to market.

SHEEP SHEARING

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
New video of Trump protesters.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

He is not referring to Trump, obviously,
are you missing the word complicit?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

As in, we sat around and did nothing.

If he was writing from the point of view of someone intentionally trying to keep the populace down, then how are the Trump supporters not described by him as being aware? By necessity they would be and he would admit it and say how terrible it is that they are aware.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join