It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Campaign Email Outlines Effort “To Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Here's another insider email sent to Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta.

This one outlines some "advice" that suggests Hillary just isn't the "Celebrity" type that Trump is.

The sender, a former Clinton administration official Bill Ivey, said Trump is a better "Kardashian mold"

Looks like the Clinton Campaign has some real winners coaching them along !!!!

More serious consideration for voters this year.

Clinton Campaign Email Outlines Effort “To Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry”

Ivey also said this in the email:

“And as I’ve mentioned, we’ve all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry,” he writes.

And he elaborates more:

“The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking – and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.”

To emphasize, Ivey admits that the left has ‘conspired’ to “produce an unaware and compliant citizenry” but that they’re not as easy to manipulate anymore and that this is a problem. He characterizes “unawareness” amongst the public as a positive thing for the Clinton campaign.

edit on Oct-10-2016 by xuenchen because: emailtodoj

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yah, the less she says the better.

How many days is it without an open press conference?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Ummmmm, WOW! The only word that comes to my mind is "LEMMINGS"?

"He for She"?

"I'm with Her"?

WOW!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Link or it didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Link or it didn't happen.

sorry.

I was so excited I forgot to remember.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Thanks for adding the link. Here's the problem; not every email that is in the Podesta Emails mean they are absolute truth or that John Podesta ascribes to their context.

The author of the email you mentioned is Bill Ivey, an American Folklorist. Hardly a person to rely on for real intelligence. While Podesta seems to have regular ties with outlandish figures, it doesn't mean that one email is inconclusive evidence to an objective.

The only reason I researched the claim was that the link you gave me was from Infowars. They spew out unresearched and irrational garbage constantly on Wikileaks releases.

Wikileaks does not put out false documents, but the media continually manipulates the ones they do put out.

They recently launched Wikileaks Taskforce to help correct all the false information being circulated by sites like Alex Jones 'infowars'

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If you click the link to Infowars (lol) you will see that the entire email is talking about Trumps popularity being celebrity driven and a lack of civics and a strong hate of government with supporters that are unaware that their voting for a reality tv celebrity.

The email pretty much is a sarcastic approach to people who support Trump and sarcastically saying that they should try the same approach of making voters completely clueless and unaware, like Trump voters.

Lol OP I've read so many junk articles from you linking to joke websites like Infowars, it's starting to get old and anyone who reads the entire email will see what a little con game you're trying to pull off.

It's sad.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Can't wait to read your first OP.../sarc

Do you dispute the quote? Is it false?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

It's clear if you read the entire email he's talking about "we" being America. He's lamenting this fact. He's blaming it for the rise of Trump. If you pay attention to the specifics, which party do you think "demeans government" more? Hint: It's the party you're a party to, and right would be right.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

It's clear if you read the entire email he's talking about "we" being America. He's lamenting this fact. He's blaming it for the rise of Trump. If you pay attention to the specifics, which party do you think "demeans government" more? Hint: It's the party you're a party to, and right would be right.

WHAT??????????

2nd line!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

That seemed to go over a lot of people's heads.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It's right there in your face buddy, he's saying how a " hair brained blowhard" like Trump can get on TV and repeat his dumb ideas and "FREE FLOATING DISCONTENT ATTACHES TO A SEEMINGLY STRONG MAN" and we're off to the races.

So who do you think they're talking about when they mention this unaware citizenry?

The deceit with you guys is pretty disturbing even for wingnuts.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
If you click the link to Infowars (lol) you will see that the entire email is talking about Trumps popularity being celebrity driven and a lack of civics and a strong hate of government with supporters that are unaware that their voting for a reality tv celebrity.

The email pretty much is a sarcastic approach to people who support Trump and sarcastically saying that they should try the same approach of making voters completely clueless and unaware, like Trump voters.

Lol OP I've read so many junk articles from you linking to joke websites like Infowars, it's starting to get old and anyone who reads the entire email will see what a little con game you're trying to pull off.

It's sad.

Anything to debate the OP other than your feelings being hurt that some one attacked your PC? (Political Church)

LOL I have read so many junk articles for you linking joke websites like Huffingpaintpost, it's starting to get old and anyone who reads the entire email will see what a little con game you're trying to pull off!

See what I did there?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

It's sad.

Anything to debate the OP other than your feelings being hurt that some one attacked your PC? (Political Church)

LOL I have read so many junk articles for you linking joke websites like Huffingpaintpost, it's starting to get old and anyone who reads the entire email will see what a little con game you're trying to pull off!

See what I did there?

I'm actually glad I clicked on this because this email is 100% spot on what's going on in America and idiotic Trump supporters that are completely unaware of anything lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

It's right there in your face buddy, he's saying how a " hair brained blowhard" like Trump can get on TV and repeat his dumb ideas and "FREE FLOATING DISCONTENT ATTACHES TO A SEEMINGLY STRONG MAN" and we're off to the races.

So who do you think they're talking about when they mention this unaware citizenry?

Oh wait....you think this is applied to only trump supporters because he was mentioned in the beginning of the letter?

He's applying the statement to ALL voters.

It's getting really shameful to see people here on ATS only seeing what they want to see.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It's sad.

Yeah, I despise Hillary and Trump, but this read pretty obviously as a selective chop piece to put aspin completely counter to the actual intent on it.

I don't like misleading garbage like this, because when it's so easily debunked, it weakens actual-factual arguments against the subject. (If this is BS, maybe there's a lot of BS/reaching/stretching to make her look bad, and she's actually not so bad.)

The flip side is that this will work on most people, because most don't bother to question things, but if they did, man would it be a colossal backfire! Still, I'm opposed to this kind of garbage messaging, because it *shouldn't* work on most people - at least in my cynical utopia.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

It's sad.

See what I did there?

So what country do you live in?

I haven't seen a post by you since you recently joined that tried to be amicable in finding a middle ground to the Constitutional Law of my country.

I have a feeling you are nothing more than an anarchist that is too delusional to be able think far enough ahead to realize just what doom you are going to bring down upon the heads of you and those you love!

But you go on with your bad self!

edit on 10-10-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Oh wait....you think this is applied to only trump supporters because he was mentioned in the beginning of the letter?

He's applying the statement to ALL voters.

It's getting really shameful to see people here on ATS only seeing what they want to see.

Dude, the entire letter is about Trump, his celebrity, his dumb ideas and how easily people believe and attach their discontent to him even though he's says nothing about policy.

How many times do I have to explain what this letter is about? At this point it's looking pretty shameful how you guys are purposely trying to lie and deceive even after the deceit was already pointed out and exposed.
edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Since when does a carefully selected except guarantee the entire message has been conveyed accurately?

You could put some really terrible statements into a lot of people's mouths through excerpting and crafty presentation, throw it on the internet, and a lot of people would buy it. That's what these dolts did with this article, and they knew it would work.

Again, I despise Hillary, but among the thinking, this deceitful tactic doesn't work, and isn't necessary. It's campaign season though, so I guess whatever works to keep Her Royal Clintoness out of the White House. I just don't like the insult to intelligence such blather provides.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Where are my lies and deceit? I can point out your partisanship if you'd like.

Want to explain the letter to me exactly? I see the admission of a Democrat to "conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry." That equals all voters and you want to make this about a partisan squabble? As they say round 'ere....wake up!

edit on 10-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join