It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Secret, Ophiuchus, the 13th Zodiac!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

You portray the wrong snake =) but i enjoy reading the post

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Brilliant Thread so far, I'm saving to read all posts after my lunch.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Very wonderful thread MamaJ. You put some hard work into it, and it's presented very nicely!

I'll join the discussion later, but in the meantime, here are my favorite ATS threads on the topic of Ophiuchus (not to take away from your work and thread, just some supplemental info):

• Ophiuchus, the 13th Zodiac Sign

• Ophiuchus and Orion-something hidden?

• Facing Ophiuchus

• NASA Introducing NEW Zodiac Sign - Ophiuchus

edit on 10/11/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Gseven in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... wrote this which is identical to my research and how I feel this is all playing out. In ancient text even in the Bible the stories told represent both stars and earth. Everything spiritual in the heavens manifests in this reality. The numerology is breathtaking and leaves me dropping my jaw.. one epiphany after the other!!

I didn't read through the whole thread, so if someone already addressed this, my apologies. I just wanted to add some interesting information here on the correlation of 12's/13's. In the Old Testament, we have the story of Jacob: Jacob had four wives (north, south, east, west; air, water, earth, fire), who gave birth to 12 sons (12 signs of the zodiac). But a little known fact is that those 12 brothers did indeed have one sister, named Dinah, and she is often depicted as representing the 13th zodiac sign, Ophiucus. Though, she is little mentioned in the Old Testament. In the New Testament, it is my assertion that it is a retelling of the same mystical, symbolic information, with names, stories and dates changed. Time repeats itself, as do ages, as they will again after this one. Mary is often referred to as the 13th disciple, however, I'm wondering if both Mary and Christ, as one, are the 13th sign. For a short time, the numbers went down to 11, when Judas killed himself. He had to be replaced, and was done so by Mathias. Jesus was never considered part of the 12, and officially, neither was Mary, however, the distinct union between the two cannot be ignored. One way of looking at this is as a symbolic timeline, both as a history, a present, and a future. Let me explain.... If we all consider that "above" ALWAYS correlates to "below", we can see how the stars have depicted human dramas on earth. There was a time when Jesus, the Christ, walked the earth with his 12 disciples, and the one whom he held dear (Mary). Now, this is grounds for much heated debate, but I'm one who lends credence to the lost books, which have been found along side all the other books in the Bible. In one of these books, it states that she was his (Jesus) favorite, and that he often kissed her on the "....." Ironically, this word is missing from the texts, along with many others, due to its age. But the bottom line is that she was very much considered an important part of his ministry, and not that of a subservient woman who merely washed his feet from time to time. Women are sorely underestimated in the grand scheme of things, and all we need to do is to look at a Chess game to see how this is depicted. When the King dies, the game is over, but everyone knows the Queen is the most powerful piece on the board. So I say all that to make the point that we passed the time when Christ walked the earth, but Mary disappeared and sort of went into hiding. We've celebrated 12 signs of the zodiac ever since....to me, this is symbolic of the death of Christ, waiting for the resurrection. Now, magically, our 13th sign appears again in the mainstream thought. Now the union between Mary and Jesus will happen again, since Christ is due to return. Ironically, this could also symbolize the dragons of yin and yang - the life force, or Chi (Qi) - which entwines and swirls up the spine in that moment of enlightenment, unlocking and charging all chakra centers as it goes. I find it interesting that Ophiucus is depicted as a dragon. Dragons have always represented the fire energies in humans...the yin and yang.....or in Biblical terms, Jesus and Mary. In true Asian tradition, only those with good, pure hearts could withstand the surge of energies, or be killed by them. I believe the earth will be getting a surge of energies in much the same way. I find it all rather interesting, given where we are in this day and age. The dates of Ophiucus are from November 30 to December 17. If this doesn't raise eyebrows, not much will. It's unlikely that that so much information spanning thousands of years can line up in such circumstantial ways. All that matters at this point, is what's in a man's heart....how much evil and how much good? The heart will be weighed accordingly.

This above with Jesus/Mary the dual soul/spirit representing the yin/yang, good/bad, etc....

In the present stage theater the woman is to rise.. the "phoenix rising" symbolizes Hillary who represents the woman in the garden/Isis/Ohiuchus/Asclepius who will govern the US/Babylon. Dual in nature... The Sun/Son will rise out of Ophiuchus. Time making a full circle for the rebirth of Man/Israel. Israel represents mankind. In the water of Israel ( mans spirit) there is the Leviathan Pipelines (Dragon) which is in essence destroying the Earth.

Now if Edgar Cayce (healer/sleeping prophet) was right about the birth of Christ ( Christ Consciousness) taking place in 1998 then that may correspond with the sighting of both before and after the star in Ophiuchus going nova and will again 18 years later (this year). 18 is significant as there are 18 years of Christ's life that are "hidden" from his-story. In dual of 9 +9 =18. (8+1=9) So we have 3, 9's.... and I could go on with the numerology but I will stop here so not to confuse.

The number 9 in numerology signifies completeness of Karma.

Number 9 is the number of Universal love, eternity, faith, Universal Spiritual Laws, the concept of karma, spiritual enlightenment, spiritual awakening, service to humanity, humanitarianism and the humanitarian, lightworking and lightworkers, leading by positive example, philanthropy and the philanthropist, charity, self-sacrifice, selflessness, destiny, life purpose and soul mission, generosity, a a higher perspective, romance, inner-strength, public relations, responsibility, intuition, strength of character. The number 9 also resonates with learning to say ‘No’, creative abilities, sensitivity, loyalty, generalist, discretion, brilliance, problem-solving, inner-wisdom, self-love, freedom, popularity, high ideals, tolerance, humility, altruism and benevolence, empathy, non-conformity, artistic genius, an expansive viewpoint, eccentricity, communication, influence, perfection, magnetism, understanding, forgiveness, compassion and sympathy, the visionary, duty and calling, obligation, mysticism, optimism and Divine wisdom.
numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com...
edit on 11-10-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
If I'm not mistaken, Ophiuchus is not the same as the Ouroboros.

In my opinion Ouroboros may be related to the non physical ... the completion of duality which would have it's root in the Ophiuchus theater.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

You portray the wrong snake =) but i enjoy reading the post

HA! Have no idea what ya mean.. please clarify. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Thank you for posting this thread. I've heard of it before but you've posted much more informative information related to it than I knew.

Interesting topic.

Hey Slayer! Thanks so much!!

When I began researching Ophiuchus I had no idea how much material there would be on the net. It's overwhelming really. I began looking into this sign in 2011 and recently when I saw there was an alert for the next eruption of V2487 Oph.

The significance with this sign and today's time seems jaw dropping to the person who is mystical in nature ( me).

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

originally posted by: 123143
If I'm not mistaken, Ophiuchus is not the same as the Ouroboros.

In my opinion Ouroboros may be related to the non physical ... the completion of duality which would have it's root in the Ophiuchus theater.

I agree that they're probably related, just not the same thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Feel free to clarify at anytime.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

First we had Arachne as the 13th Zodiac sign. Now we have Ophiuchus. What next ?

I have been into astrology since I was a teen (and that's a long time ago) and I do not feel there is a place for a 13th sign.

What people do not realise is that constellations have little to do with how astrology works. The position of aries in the zodiac is no longer in front of the constellation of aries. This is due to the precession of the equinoxes and so it is with all the constellations and their position relative to the zodiac.

Astrology is concerned with the division of the zodiac into 12 segments. They are twelve symbolic segments to which meaning can be assigned. Therefore , astrology is concerned with the 12 segments and not what is behind them. Even if the zodiac sign of aries was to have moved a constellation away from the constellation of aries, it would still not change the meaning of that zodiac sign; a meaning associated with newly born energy , action, eagerness , etc - all very symbolic of the first segment.

I wrote a short poem a long time ago which goes through the attributes of the twelve signs in the tale of the newly born child growing up through the world. The sequence of the twelve segments are in everything.

The constellations by themselves have little meaning in astrology. It is the space that starts at 0 aries and goes to 360 degrees that matter and the symbolic division of that space into twelve.

edit on 11-10-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

You are not alone! Many do not feel as though there is room for the 13th, hence it was pushed out long ago only to resurface in human thought today. I have to ask myself why though. About 3 years ago the fashion here in Tennessee had a lot to do with the mystical experience of the number 13 and the all seeing eye. Strange!

Also at the time the zodiac was created 2500-3000 years ago the precession of the equinoxes was unknown.

I see this grand constellation as Apollo/Jesus and it's female counterparts. Of course throughout history they have been called numerous names but .. same entity.

I'm hopeful we will soon see one if it's stars go supernova soon.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

First we had Arachne as the 13th Zodiac sign. Now we have Ophiuchus. What next ?

I would love for you to read what Maggie Kerr says about this question on her website.

Here is a little to get you interested... maybe.

Arachne the Spider. This arises from the Druidic calendar containing 13 signs, where Arachne is contained between Taurus and Gemini. In this tradition the Sun enters Arachne on May 16th and leaves it on June 13th. It is said to be the sign of the “Psychic”. If you would like to know more the little book “The Thirteenth Zodiac The Sign of Arachne” by James Vogh Mayflower Books 1979 is most fascinating. However there is a second option on this thirteenth sign of the Zodiac, which is the one which I find quite fascinating. This is Ophiuchus The Serpent Bearer, and if you remember back a few years ago there was a flurry of media items about this “debate” as to whether we Astrologers (bunch of idiots which we are according to the Astronomers) have been wrong all these millennium using only the 12 signs on the band of the Ecliptic. Well I found this all very interesting at the time, because Ophiuchus is a constellation whose stars cross over into the band of the ecliptic containing late Scorpio, all of Sagittarius, and early Capricorn - and low and behold at the time of said media fuss dear old Pluto was entering the part of Ophiuchus which is in Sagittarius. Here we have a classic example of how the archetypal influence of the starry firmament above awakens its’ essence within us below - even at the unconscious level of the media! So let’s find out more about why this constellation is so important right now, and leave the debate as to whether it should be the 13th sign up in the air where it should be! After all we may never reconcile the essential difference between the 12 month Solar model and the 13 month Lunar model - they are both perfect within the greater scheme of things. However, there is a part of me which enjoys the sense that right now in our human evolutionary story it is important to dignify the number 13 in a new and fresh light so we may integrate our lunar essence more fully!

She goes on to say a couple of paragraphs down.. Which I haven't put together yet because I am not into Kundalini.. yet!

This is why in the healing sanctuaries of ancient Greece snakes were venerated and sacred. (We of course in modern times have been taught to abhor and fear them!) So get over your snake phobias, because Kundalini is rising!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
sorry - double-posted

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I would love for you to read what Maggie Kerr says about this question on her website.

Here is a little to get you interested... maybe.

I read an extract from "The 13th Zodiac sign - Arachne" around 1979/1980 in an astrology magazine. My father was visiting from abroad. Despite him financing my business studies he had the good heart to buy the magazine while shopping. My parent knew that I was deep into astrology as well as other hobbies and diciplines.

Being born in that so-called Arachne period (between May 16 and June 13) I was quite interested in the article. I certainly remember reading about the Psychic association with arachne.

I did not really accept the idea of Arachne even though it was a boost to my ego at the time. Now , I put some of my abilities down to the other factors in my chart and also the entities associated with each of the 360 degrees of the zone girdling the earth.

I would also like to say that you are doing a great job and I Iike the way to responded to my skeptism. I may not totally agree with you but there is a lot that you can offer in your posts.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I love Astrology and do think it offers a lot of insight as to each sign. I'm a Pisces and play the part VERY well.

I play with my tarot deck from time to time. I have great respect for the energies that come through.

However, I do think we have all the stars to thank for our personalities with different incarnations as we have been here past, present, and future. Projecting our way through the zodiac time after time.

Thank you for the kind words by the way.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I play with my tarot deck from time to time. I have great respect for the energies that come through.

ditto ..but only Rider-Waite deck; at least until I finish painting my own deck

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Years ago I went to my local mystic shop and spent some time trying to decide which deck was best for me. I kept being drawn to one deck and so that is the one I bought. It was Ciro Marchetti’s Gilded Tarot Deck. I have been very pleased with each reading as I only do the Cross of Truth. Because this deck is personal I only read people who are close to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I want to document what I just read..

This year on June 12/13th ( the 12th in some areas and the 13th in others dues to time zones) a mass shooting in America ( Pulse Nightclub) was said to be the worst in History. At 11:11 CDT in North America the "Strawberry Full Moon" took place. The moon was in Ophiuchus.

The Sun will be in Ophiuchus on Dec. 13, 2016. At the same time the Moon will be full on Dec. 13th @ 6:06

We have been passing through the galactic equator since 1998. It takes 18 years, I believe to do so. It completes around 2016 which is a mystical year for some American freemasons. Our sun moving through the constellation of Ophiuchus was important for 2012. Because of the procession, the sun has only recently started to pass through the constellation of Ophiuchus which is situated between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Nostradamus referred to this constellation as having great importance for humanity.

Again the 18 years is significant because of the 18 years Jesus life went in hiding in texts like the Bible.... Edgar Cayce believed he would be born again or enter this plane in 1998!!!! 18 years old you are considered an adult. 18 years from 1998 is 2016!! The dark rift/darkness in the world/Iraq war began in 1998!!

"The December 1998 bombing of Iraq (code-named Operation Desert Fox) was a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets from December 16, 1998, to December 19, 1998, by the United States and United Kingdom."

Let it be of note That from Dec. 13 to the end of Dec. is 18 days.

Saint Lucy's Day is Dec. 13th. Saint Lucy's Day is viewed as an event signaling the arrival of Christmastide, pointing to the arrival of the Light of Christ in the calendar, on Christmas Day!!

"The choice of the 13th of December as Saint Lucy's day, however, obviously predates the 8 day error of the 14th century Julian calendar. This date is attested in the pre-Tridentic Monastic calendar, probably going back to the earliest attestations of her life in the 6th and 7th centuries, and it is the date used throughout Europe. So, while the world changed from a Julian to a Gregorian calendar system—and hence acquired a new date for the Winter Solstice—St Lucy's Day was kept at December 13, and not moved to the 21."

On Dec. 13th.. Saint Lucia AKA National Day, celebrates the independence of Saint Lucia from United Kingdom in 1979. On Dec. 13, Saint Lucian cultural festivals include La Rose and La Marguerite, the first representing a native Saint Lucian fraternal society known as the Order of the Rose that is fashioned in the mold of Rosicrucian-ism, and the second representing its traditional rival, the native Saint Lucian equivalent of Freemasonry known as the Order of the Marguerite.[24] References to their origins as versions of pre-existing external secret societies can be seen in a mural painted by Dunstan St Omer, depicting the holy trinity of Osiris, Horus and Isis.en.wikipedia.org.

And then we have Pope Francis who is born ( Dec. 17th) under the 13th Zodiac.. if you consider it one that is.

The numbers surrounding Pope Francis’ election keep coming up thirteen. White smoke at 7:06 PM which in numerology 7 + 6 = 13 and he is 76 years old 7 + 6 = 13 and then he was elected on the calendar date 3/13/13 which sports two 13s of its own but in numerology 3/13/2013 also yields 3+1+3+2+0+1+3=13 and he was announced at precisely 8:13 PM Vatican time or in military and European time 20:13 making for 3/13/2013 at 20:13.

edit on 13-10-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join