It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus and Orion-something hidden?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ok...I have some random thoughts hitting me lately and Im going to bring them here even though they are not in a solid theory yet. But I really feel its something to think about and that there may be alot more to this whole '13 sign' thing.

Is it possible...that mankind thousands of years ago when creating 'mystical personifications' could of know that the Earth wobbles and precession through the 'zodiacal path' brings a great change now and then? Is it possible, that the ancients knew that as the Earth wobbles...that the tilt of the of the Earth would effect the path of the Sun from Earths perspective (causing it to 'seem' like the Sun 'moves' through the constellations)?

Consider this.

As the Earth slowly wobbles, our tilt changes and this effects our perception of what constellation the Sun is in at a given time. With time, as we tilt, the constellation Ophiuchus seems to 'dip down' into the elliptic path (the path of the Sun) just enough to say it does cross the elliptic, just enough to say, the Sun spends more then half a months time in Ophiuchus.

The sign opposite in the sky from Ophiuchus is Orion. Now imagine again the Earth tilting to one side, allowing the elliptic path of the Sun to 'cross' up into Ophiuchus or Ophiuchus to seem to 'dip down' into the elliptic path. Now...move your wobble and tilt to about 13,000 years later. Earth is tilting to the other side of the sky. Orion, is on this side that our Earth is tilting towards. Today, our Sun actually rides the cusp of Orion 2-3 days out of the year and the Sun is just a couple degrees away from entering Orion. All that would be needed from Earths perspective for the Sun to be 'seen in Orion' is just a 'small tilt'....just a 'few degrees'.

Ophiuchus sits in the general direction towards the center of our galaxy. The ancients called it the 'Gate of the Gods'. Orion sits in the opposite of this direction...which would be considered the 'anti-galactic center' and the ancients called this direction, the 'Gate of man'.

As I was reading something today....another 'cord' struck in me. Im curious to see if it strikes a cord with anyone else. From the gospel of Judas....

Jesus answered and said, “You will become the thirteenth, and you will be cursed by the other generations—and you will come to rule over them. In the last days they will curse your ascent [47] to the holy [generation].”

Is there more to the whole 12 disciples thing that we have been led on about? Is there a 13 in the true story that was hidden?

Is the number 12 that is throughout so much myth and past stories...seemingly more like a cover for something more deep? Ophiuchus seems to be a 'crossing over' constellation....for as one moves their sight through the sky, observing the signs on the outside of Ophiuchus...starting with Scorpio and move your eyes over to Sagittarius...you 'cross over' the direction towards the galactic center. Our Sun being the center of our solar system offers us so much life in the physical sense...could the galactic center direction offer a deeper 'life' to those that observe and are aware of it> ?

Isnt it ironic that right now, in the constellation of Ophiuchus, Venus the light bringer, sits in Ophiuchus? Is that just happenstance that as Ophiuchus becomes popular on the web...that Venus is in Ophiuchus? Or could there be something more to it...a deeper knowing through the universal mind...that this is not happenstance at all? Its strangely like a dejavu to me.

The stories of Orion is that it was not always a part of the sky...that Orion was placed in the sky. Could it be that it was always there...just not always a part of the elliptic path, the path of the Sun? Is there more to the story about Osiris being cut into 14 pieces and 1 piece not being found...so only 13 pieces of him are put back together. Even though the Sun, over a great years time will move through 14 signs (the normal 12 plus Ophiuchus and Orion) ....it wont ever be in 14 signs during the same year. As the tilt of the Earth allows Ophiuchus to enter the Suns path for part of the great year...the other part of the great year allows Orion to enter (always being in 13 though).

Will add more later...but this is a start of just some things that make me curious.

Here is some other stuff that kinda makes ya go hmmmmm....about the direction of the galactic center.

www.aztlan.net...

While analyzing low frequency radio wave images taken by the Very Large Array telescope at Socorro, New Mexico in 2002, Dr. Hyman and his his fellow researchers detected an intermittent signal that seemed intelligently directed. The signal consisted of five highly energetic radio emissions of equal brightness that lasted 10 minutes each and appeared every 77 minutes over a 7-hour period from September 30 to October 1. The discovery has left Professor Scott Hyman and the entire astronomy community "scratching their heads".

What are these strange rumblings at the center of our Galaxy? Modern day astrophysicists and astronomers, with their sophisticated scientific instruments, are not the only humans that have contemplated this very same question. In fact, the ancient Mayas, the superb astronomers and mathematicians that they were, also mused on what may exist at the center of our Galaxy. The Mayas knew exactly where this center was located in the sky and had a glyph representing it named Hunab Ku by Dr. Jose Arguelles of Princeton University, but known to the Mayas as "The Galactic Butterfly". Much more, their entire cosmology and extremely accurate calendars were based on the existence and location of Hunab Ku and they believed that the future of mankind ultimately depends on what occurs there.

science.nasa.gov...

This story is about what really happens when the sun enters the zodiac's 13th house: An interstellar wind hits our planet. It's a helium-rich breeze from the stars, flowing into the solar system from the direction of Ophiuchus. The sun's gravity focuses the material into a cone and Earth passes through it during the first weeks of December.

As man way back when named the stars and grouped them into constellations...could of there been something else at work amongst them, inspiring them with 'ideas' that would spark and awaken mankind in all due time? Are stories that have been passed onto us...also holding within them a story that is hidden from plain sight to the common reader? Is Ophiuchus and Orion...part of our 'cycle of life' that we all incarnate into as going from "earthly beings" through the 'gate of man'-"eternal beings' through the 'gate of gods'?

I asked a question a while back on ATS asking if the Sun would ever enter Orion...so this thought has been on my mind for some time. Phage answered me and said that it would not. But the more I think about it and look at things....the more Im sure that it does, from Earths perspective. Strangely enough, the only sites I found to back this idea that the Sun enters Ophiuchus for half of a great year and then enters Orion for the other half...was biblical sites....which was the LAST place I thought I would find supporters of this idea.

Does any of this strike any others within them?
edit on 24-1-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I really hate to say this...but is it possible that a natural cycle in the cosmic/galactic journey...has been hidden from people through the creations of stories and even our modern day 12 sign zodiacs we have been using?

The Babylonian star catalogues of the Late Bronze Age name Orion MULSIPA.ZI.AN.NA, "The Heavenly Shepherd" or "True Shepherd of Anu" - Anu being the chief god of the heavenly realms

The stars of Orion were associated with Osiris, the sun-god of rebirth and afterlife, by the ancient Egyptians

In ancient Hungarian mythology, Orion is also a great hunter and warrior, his name is Nimród and he's the mythological father of Hungarians

From Wiki....

And I want to note...it could defiantly be that Orion will only move south and not allow the elliptic to enter Orion, not allowing the Sun to enter into Orion. But I still think there is more to it then meets the eye...the directions of Ophiuchus and Orion offer opposites...face one you face the galactic center...face the other you have your back to the galactic center. It seems as if the days of old knew something of these directions...to call them 'gate of the gods' and 'gate of man'.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The word beautiful in the phrase “gate of the temple which is called Beautiful” in Acts 3:2 is the Greek word horaios. According to lexicon definitions by Lindell, Scott, Jones and Thayer this word applies to persons and things. It means in due season especially harvest time. It does not necessarily imply beauty but does imply appropriateness in time.

The Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh, written several centuries after the worldwide flood, contained the first reference to this gate. After the death of his beloved companion Enkidu, Gilgamesh searched for answers about how to obtain eternal life from his ancestor Noah who resided in the center of the heavens with the gods. After Gilgamesh crossed the celestial sea he came to the gate in the Mountain of the Sun guarded by scorpion men. This gate opened to a passage that led to a paradisiacal land in which there was another sea with a central island where Noah dwelt. This epic was far reaching in that day and time. It was translated into Akkadian, Elamite, and Hittite. It was also adapted and presented as plays. This epic endured in Near Eastern cultures for over a millennium.

In a similar fashion the second millennium BC Egyptian Book of Gates places Ra, the sun god, in a celestial boat passing through successive guarded gates and passages filled with flames to emerge in the waters of Nu represented by a circle or disk in the sky. Ra then entered the boat of the gods that moved to a central island represented by the circular body of Osiris.

The intersection of the circles between Taurus and Gemini is known as the silver gate of heaven. The intersection of these two circles between Scorpio and Sagittarius is known as the golden gate of heaven. The galactic center lies visually from our solar system along a line that passes through the golden gate.

www.musterion8.com...

Between Taurus and Gemini sits the top cusp of Orion where the Sun actually rides this cusp for 3 days every year. Between Scorpio and Sagittarius is the foot of Ophiuchus...where the Sun passes through every December.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgoDoes any of this strike any others within them?

Yes...

...can you tell me what was going on with Ophiuchus and the Galactic center, if anything, on December 21-23rd 2010 during the lunar eclipse on the solstice?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

With the breaking up the stars, using constellations...the Sun actually sat in Sagittarius during the winter solstice/lunar eclipse...but I really had to ignore these borders during this time for the event was too awesome to denote the worth with the manmade 'signs' and such makes things too easy to not recognize that the Sun did sit towards the direction of the galactic center on the winter solstice and the Moon sat opposite to this in the anti-galactic center. It was a grand alignment and I think the cosmos are like a clock of sorts.

While the Sun sat in Sagittarius, 5 days out of Ophiuchus, on the winter solstice...the Moon sat as a full moon in the opposite direction, with a lunar eclipse occurring while the Moon entered the cusp of Orion. As the Sun's story goes...it seems to 'die' or stand still for 3 days...then rise again (doing this in 2010 towards the general direction of the 'gate of the gods'....the Moon showed a lunar eclipse while it entered the cusp of Orion and then it rode this cusp for 3 days. So in sync, both the sun and moon, in the direction of the 'gate of gods and man' had a great 'alignment' for '3 days'. While the Sun 'died' and rose again in the gate of god...the moon rode the cusp of Orion, in the gate of man. For this to happen in these locations together I consider fabulous. I would be holding back if I said that it was not of significance for awareness and consciousness. This cusp area of Orion is really neat because the Sun rides this for 3 days every year...just as the moon rode it for 3 days after the lunar eclipse, while the Sun was 'being reborn'. The dates and location had to be perfect, for this alignment to 'be'.

We can look to the time of year opposite of winter solstice...and where do we find the Sun? Well in opposite location of course...riding the cusp of Orion, for 3 days entering the gate of man. What is opposite of winter solstice...right...summer solstice. On the Summer solstice, the Sun sits at the gate of man. But we are unaware of this arent we? We are not in tune to know such things due to many modern day 'practices'.

I really feel we will only gain, eternally, if we start aligning with the cosmos and their orders/cycles. I know that during the lunar eclipse...I could not see anything due to weather....but literally, the energy that was 'flowing' was immense. The reasons I think it was so powerful...was due to the directions beyond our Sun and moon, beyond our solar system...reaching far out from the direction of the galactic center and as well reaching in the opposite from this...the anti-galactic center. The Sun and Moon were in this 'line' of energy, as well as the Earth being right in the middle of it all.

From wiki...we see the direction of the galactic center

in the direction of the constellations Sagittarius, Ophiuchus, and Scorpius where the Milky Way appears brightest.

So while Ophiuchus can represent this direction, so does Sagittarius and the area above Scorpio's tail.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Feel the need to put this out there too...

Its said that it takes about 26,000 years for our Earth to 'wobble' back to a place of origin/starting place (snake eating its own tail if you will)...

It is also said that the Sun, just happens to be about 26,000 light years from the galactic center.

Take it for what you will...to me, it rings something. Many things have to be 'just so' for Earth to be and have the life that it has.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
LeoVirgo,
May Peace be upon you.

I must say, in regards to astrology, astronomy, and cosmology, I have not much to offer to discussion. I do feel and believe that these topics are important and beneficial to understanding/enlightenment of our existence. But I have so far not managed any time in its study or research.

I so much enjoyed your OP and additional posts so far. It made for an extremely interesting read.

Our ancient ancestors knew so much about the cosmos and mathematics that it is so incredible to ponder.
How did they know so much about earthly tilts and heavenly movements that takes more than one generation to witness?
I feel in the very core of my being that this knowledge has nothing to do with gods or extraterrestrials. I believe with every essence of my being that mankind has had more than one stone age and more than one nuclear age. Forget about the hows, whos, whats, and whys associated with the Giza Pyramid Complex, Stonehenge, Easter Island, North/South/Central America, and so forth. Look at the age of our species. Look at the structures lost under the seas and coast lines that stretch back before this planet's last ice age. We, as a species, bottle-necked a few times in our ancient past. Our current rise from the stone age occured roughly within a 10,000-12,000 year span... we are hundreds of thousands years old.... millions even.

What does this ramble have to do with anything? Well, our very ancient ancestors knew the cosmos. They knew existence. Great flood, Ice Age, Fire, Nuclear War as described in the Mayan, Hopi, Aztec, and Indian-Hindu traditions are our real history in my opinion. Near human extinction and annihilation caused our great knowledge to be lost.

So yes, I do believe that hidden in our ancient religions and texts are references to this great lost knowledge. Is it put there to be hidden in plain sight by the elite/TPTB? Is it referenced by our ancestors as best as they could describe it after their civilizations downfall... being without the full understandings and/or mechanics, but surviving on principle and concept? Keep digging and putting pieces together, I do believe it's all there to be understood by those minds seeking.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

It sounds like just the sort of rare alignment that would usher in the Christ...like a thief in the night.

edit on 24-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Thanks for your post Sahabi

You bring up a good point that it is not to do with gods or extraterrestrials...but it does have everything to do with us, where we have been, and where we are going.

I think there is something that we are starting to understand that in the days of old was not understood or at least not that we know of through their stories and personifications...and that is...'god is within and is of all things'.

Not something outside of us...we are not looking for a kingdom 'somewhere' beyond here...but just as we have been told, the kingdom is within us. I feel there is something manifesting...something 'anew' that has been in the process of emanation for a long long time. With the significant winter solstice/lunar eclipse that has been brought up...with 'venus' sitting in the sight of Ophiuchus while the world media brings awareness to many about it...while so many are seeking so many things that have nothing to do with the material world we have grown so attached to...I feel a 'filling' all the more in all things.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

It sounds like just the sort of rare alignment that would usher in the Christ...like a thief in the night.

I was just thinking about something along these lines. As we read what is presented plainly, we see one thing...but beyond the words on the paper, I see another.

What is 'the son of man'>?

Are we awaiting something to come from 'beyond us'/'outside of us'.....or should we be looking closer to home for its coming...within us?

Did you know that Jesus supposedly said 'pick up your cross'> ? I find those words so strange coming from a point of view that he was supposed to be a 'sacrifice' for us...but yet he tells us to pick up our own cross.

I think he was leading the way....showing us the degree of love and forgiveness and humility we all must understand and experience at some point.

While many wait for a savior...it as said we would go on to do greater things..that we would 'move mountains'.

What do you think of when you say the words 'christ'? Do you think of this as something outside of you? Im wondering if all the stories of our past have a similar thread to them all for a reason...the offering of 'self' seems to be prevalent in many of them. As we look back at the bible stories, I cant help but to think of the golden bull and link it with a time of Taurus...I cant help but to look at the offering of the Ram in the thicket and think of the 'age of Aries'...I cant help but to not ignore the strange personifications of Jesus as a fisher of men...in the time of Pisces the fish. Before the age of Taurus would of been the time of Gemini (2 in 1, adam and eve, spirit and flesh)....in-between these ages of Gemini and Taurus the Sun would of had a few years (a few hundred yeras actually) rising on the cusp of Orion during the Spring Equinox.

Its as if we have been given stories that maybe even the men who wrote them did not understand the eternal gems that would lay within them for a future people to 'see'.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Greetings LeoVirgo;

WOW!!! Yes this resonates with me as well. The simplicity of the equation has been over looked by many, for a very long time. The realization of our entering into the Golden Age, has now come full circle, literally and figuratively, in this case one and the same. I know that our perception of time is a ruse, and has no meaning beyond this planet. Our sun is changing as we speak, and will continue, now that we have passed the alinement of 12/21/2010. One Maya elder has stated, "I can tell you for sure that the earth will have a new sun, what I can not tell you is, if it will be the same one or not." I have been sun gazing for quite a wile, and can tell that it has changed. The informational transference from one scale to the next has increased, the upgrade has begun.

I encourage you to continue with this post, and your enlightenment of the truth. Well Done!!!

In Love Light and Wisdom
trinity369

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So many of our ancestors seemed to be in anticipation... eager for the period of time we now find ourselves in. Why?
So many correlations between religion, prophecy, and cosmology really has me troubled the last two or three years.
I have a feeling, like many have addressed, that "something" is going to happen in my lifetime... something huge... The problem I find myself in is... if this "something" is spiritual, I fear I may miss out. Oh how I wish it were easy to become like Gandhi or attain Christ Consciousness. For me it's a very tough struggle, I feel as though this American propaganda machine is pushing me towards negative polarization with anger, hate, and materialism. And if this "something" event is in regards to hidden, occult, and/or esoteric knowledge... I fear I may miss out for lack of direction, understanding, and/or knowledge.

What are your thoughts on the significance of the time we now find ourselves in, and the near future?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Have no fear and look internal for your strengths. If you have done evol things in the past then repent why you can and hope they are still around to hear. If you are lost like many of the mislead of the Herd then you are not the one intentionally forcing yourself into down frequency you are seeking a better understanding and awarness higher frequency of who really controlls you. Again not so bad. So in reference to the near future interactions 1 can only offer you to keep your FAITH it is your sword Remain Positive..
Be well

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by Student X

I was just thinking about something along these lines. As we read what is presented plainly, we see one thing...but beyond the words on the paper, I see another.

What is 'the son of man'>?

Are we awaiting something to come from 'beyond us'/'outside of us'.....or should we be looking closer to home for its coming...within us?

Both...the subject/object dichotomy is an illusion. As above so below, as inside so outside. Reality is neither objective nor subjective but both - omnijective. The outer world and the inner world are one. The Christ Noosphere is outside us and inside us simultaneously because we comprise the mystical Body of Christ. That makes the Christ Noosphere the Son of Man and the Son of God at the same time.

Did you know that Jesus supposedly said 'pick up your cross'> ? I find those words so strange coming from a point of view that he was supposed to be a 'sacrifice' for us...but yet he tells us to pick up our own cross.

Yeah. Here is how I think of it. To identify with and evoke the archetype of rebirth is to die (pick up your cross) and be reborn. There are degrees of death and rebirth.

I think he was leading the way....showing us the degree of love and forgiveness and humility we all must understand and experience at some point.

While many wait for a savior...it as said we would go on to do greater things..that we would 'move mountains'.

Indeed we will when the Christ Noosphere reaches its final stage. Right now, it is a baby Christ. But it is growing rapidly.

What do you think of when you say the words 'christ'? Do you think of this as something outside of you? Im wondering if all the stories of our past have a similar thread to them all for a reason...the offering of 'self' seems to be prevalent in many of them. As we look back at the bible stories, I cant help but to think of the golden bull and link it with a time of Taurus...I cant help but to look at the offering of the Ram in the thicket and think of the 'age of Aries'...I cant help but to not ignore the strange personifications of Jesus as a fisher of men...in the time of Pisces the fish. Before the age of Taurus would of been the time of Gemini (2 in 1, adam and eve, spirit and flesh)....in-between these ages of Gemini and Taurus the Sun would of had a few years (a few hundred yeras actually) rising on the cusp of Orion during the Spring Equinox.

Its as if we have been given stories that maybe even the men who wrote them did not understand the eternal gems that would lay within them for a future people to 'see'.

They might not have understood it. Artistic inspiration and Divine inspiration are points on a continuum. Artists can be surprised at what secrets the Muse can hide in their work.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I really feel its something to think about and that there may be alot more to this whole '13 sign' thing.

The sign opposite in the sky from Ophiuchus is Orion. Now imagine again the Earth tilting to one side, allowing the elliptic path of the Sun to 'cross' up into Ophiuchus or Ophiuchus to seem to 'dip down' into the elliptic path. Now...move your wobble and tilt to about 13,000 years later.

Ophiuchus sits in the general direction towards the center of our galaxy. The ancients called it the 'Gate of the Gods'. Orion sits in the opposite of this direction...which would be considered the 'anti-galactic center' and the ancients called this direction, the 'Gate of man'.

Jesus answered and said, “You will become the thirteenth, and you will be cursed by the other generations—and you will come to rule over them. In the last days they will curse your ascent [47] to the holy [generation].”

Is there more to the whole 12 disciples thing that we have been led on about? Is there a 13 in the true story that was hidden?

Is the number 12 that is throughout so much myth and past stories...seemingly more like a cover for something more deep? Ophiuchus seems to be a 'crossing over' constellation....for as one moves their sight through the sky, observing the signs on the outside of Ophiuchus...starting with Scorpio and move your eyes over to Sagittarius...you 'cross over' the direction towards the galactic center. Our Sun being the center of our solar system offers us so much life in the physical sense...could the galactic center direction offer a deeper 'life' to those that observe and are aware of it> ?

Isnt it ironic that right now, in the constellation of Ophiuchus, Venus the light bringer, sits in Ophiuchus? Is that just happenstance that as Ophiuchus becomes popular on the web...that Venus is in Ophiuchus? Or could there be something more to it...a deeper knowing through the universal mind...that this is not happenstance at all? Its strangely like a dejavu to me.

The stories of Orion is that it was not always a part of the sky...that Orion was placed in the sky. Could it be that it was always there...just not always a part of the elliptic path, the path of the Sun? Is there more to the story about Osiris being cut into 14 pieces and 1 piece not being found...so only 13 pieces of him are put back together. Even though the Sun, over a great years time will move through 14 signs (the normal 12 plus Ophiuchus and Orion) ....

In fact, the ancient Mayas, the superb astronomers and mathematicians that they were, also mused on what may exist at the center of our Galaxy. The Mayas knew exactly where this center was located in the sky and had a glyph representing it named Hunab Ku by Dr. Jose Arguelles of Princeton University, but known to the Mayas as "The Galactic Butterfly". Much more, their entire cosmology and extremely accurate calendars were based on the existence and location of Hunab Ku and they believed that the future of mankind ultimately depends on what occurs there.

This story is about what really happens when the sun enters the zodiac's 13th house: An interstellar wind hits our planet. It's a helium-rich breeze from the stars, flowing into the solar system from the direction of Ophiuchus. The sun's gravity focuses the material into a cone and Earth passes through it during the first weeks of December.

Are stories that have been passed onto us...also holding within them a story that is hidden from plain sight to the common reader? Is Ophiuchus and Orion...part of our 'cycle of life' that we all incarnate into as going from "earthly beings" through the 'gate of man'-"eternal beings' through the 'gate of gods'?

Strangely enough, the only sites I found to back this idea that the Sun enters Ophiuchus for half of a great year and then enters Orion for the other half...was biblical sites....which was the LAST place I thought I would find supporters of this idea.

Does any of this strike any others within them?

Leo/Virgo I replied as you did to the first post on this subject .I have been known as the 13th Zodiac on this site for quite sometime and elsewhere for years .I could have continued on this subject at length but declined when it became dominated by New Age rubbish and cut and paste quoting experts .I ask you and them where were they all before last weeks annoucement ???? What I stated was unique and is not found elsewhere .I will post a link to this at the end of this post .If you re-read it you will find that it covers all that you ask above .Maths is absolute and universal and thirteen is the key to it all .In my post you will find the relationship between the 13th Zodiac , Christ and the Mayan calander .

You will notice how 13 correlates to everything related to your questions as well as 13 tribes ,13 life giving cycles of a woman .13 full moon cycles , 13 Mayan gods of heaven vs 9 lords of the underworld .I could go on and on .You will also notice that the King of the South's (Christ) army who makes war with the ten Kings are described as zodiac signs .

I spoke of the 13th Zodiac being Christ overpowering the serpent .12 Appostles being the 12 houses and Christ being the 13th house.The Galatic center and the Mayans .I also gave a mathmaticle encryption that will reveal the manifested return of Christ .A formula to the Mayan Calander and much more .

Above you mention the 13th Zodiac being the Gateway to the Gods , yes and do you recall that all must pass through Christ to enter Heaven ?

You also mention Venus being in this sign , that represents Isis (mother), Orion being in thirteen pieces , Orion being Osiris ( Father ) .

Upon Christ return there shall be great signs in Heaven

I will now attach some links , the first being the original post on this subject since the Astronomers announcement .The second being a link about Carbon 13 and Carbon 666 .This will fill in alot for you .Best wishes on your journey .
edit on 24-1-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... Link to original post .Read the 10th thread .www.youtube.com... Secret of Secrets , carbon 13 .

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Feel the need to put this out there too...

Its said that it takes about 26,000 years for our Earth to 'wobble' back to a place of origin/starting place (snake eating its own tail if you will)...

It is also said that the Sun, just happens to be about 26,000 light years from the galactic center.

Take it for what you will...to me, it rings something. Many things have to be 'just so' for Earth to be and have the life that it has.

2 X 13,000 = 26,000
Secondline

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I looked over your post you linked and suggested. Very interesting. I was taken back by one thing you said:

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Also christians constantly quote 12 tribes of Israel when in fact there were 13 .Count them for yourself.

I don't quite see it.

CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (JACOB)

1. Reuben
2. Simeon
3. Levi
4. Judah
5. Dan
6. Naphtali
7. Gad
8. Asher
9. Issachar
10. Zebulun
11. Joseph
12. Benjamin

TRIBES OF ISRAEL

1. Reuben
2. Simeon
3. Judah
4. Dan
5. Naphtali
6. Gad
7. Asher
8. Issachar
9. Zebulun
10. Benjamin
11. Manasseh
12. Ephraim

Levi and Joseph don't have a territory named after them. Manasseh and Ephraim are are the sons of Joseph, not Israel/Jacob. Could you please enlighten me on the 13th Tribe?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

2012 is the rise of the snake bearer

aka

antichrist?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
LeoVirgo,
This thread has had me thinking all day. Astrology and the constellations are definitely a weak point for me, but my gears have been turning in all sorts of directions.

With the talk of Egyptian mythology, how do you think the Giza Pyramid Complex fits in to this? If I'm not mistaken, its layout is aligned with Orion's Belt, right?

I've seen a few people reference Ophiuchus as the sign of the coming Antichrist or as the sign of Christ's return. The fact that Ophiuchus is "The Healer" and "Serpent Bearer" seems to me to be more tied to Christ than anti... Jesus was the ultimate healer and he triumphed over the serpent.

Venus... The Light Bearer... Lucifer... hmmm.....

So do we have the sign of Christ (Ophiuchus) with Lucifer (Venus) sitting in this sign at this time? Hmmm...

Additionally... how does this fit into the Age of Aquarius? There is much esoteric knowledge tied into this and Christianity.

That's all I got :p
Peace!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join