It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops - Reporter Says Flash Cameras Banned from Debate - Clinton Seizures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Link to video

A smaller station is claiming Secret Service banned a certain type of disposable camera so that the flash couldn't be used so it couldn't be cause a clinton Seizure.

In a segment of their video they are demonstrating the disposable cameras when the reporter makes the claim

Edit: I think there talking about cell phone being banned so there wouldn't be flashes as to not give Hillary a seizure.

I cant remember if I saw the little green disposable giving off a flash or not at the debate

Ghost
edit on 10-10-2016 by ghostrager because: Fix yt link

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I can't wait to see this one......
Hope it is for real.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's Pix11 out of NY but this doesn't make any sense.

1. Would the Secret Service tell people that HRC has a seizure disorder? That would get out immediately. It simply doesn't make any sense.

2. Clinton is exposed to all manners of flashes all the time, including those from cell phones.

It seems more likely that they banned electronic recording devices.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
They should not be using those cameras anyway. Use that at the beach, not at a Presidential debate. Looks like crap and cheapens the event. When I was in college, my friend covered a NFL game for the school paper. He brought one of those on the field and security immediately took it from him. Only professional cameras. It cheapens the brand and image. Not trying to sound stuck up but that is the reality of it. I doubt it had anything to do with seizures. A flash is a flash.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

A certain number of flashes per minute can interfere with alpha rhythms of the brain causing seizures in a small percentage of the population. Primarily people with epilepsy and other brain dysfunction.

Why they are saying this is to to prevent seizures in Hillary is well, disingenuous. Is she epileptic?

google search

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

1. Would the Secret Service tell people that HRC has a seizure disorder? That would get out immediately. It simply doesn't make any sense.

It doesn't. But what makes equally no sense is that the reporter was so excited to share this little 'fact'.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hillary is fairly famous.... it shouldn't be difficult to find a video of her showing up somewhere, bathed in the twinkle of popping flashbulbs.... right?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Oh, I agree. It was very strange. It was like Hillary having a "seizure disorder" wasn't only a fact but common knowledge that the co-anchors and viewers wouldn't think twice about it.

Meanwhile, the viewers would just be fascinated to know that the cameras were being used prevent flashes from "inspiring" this disorder that everyone knows she has.

My guess? Somebody said "hey do a piece about those disposable cameras" because there's been a lot of Kenneth Bone's question and his last minute picture snap. She probably Googled it and hit on GLP or something.

Or she's the ditziest member of the Illuminati.

Actually, it could be video proof of the Mandela Effect!
edit on 2016-10-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Hm. Cellphones were probably banned because they didn't want some idiot forgetting to put it on vibrate and having their awesome ringtone blare out in the middle of the debate.

The network might also have wanted to keep flash photography out of the room as well. People could have used that strategically to distract a candidate (not to prevent seizure disorder) - it would have been nasty but possibly effective. The way things were going, I don't doubt it could have been a problem. Then you would have retaliatory behavior from the "other side" and people getting pissed at each other in the audience.

It was totally understandable WITHOUT any indication of "seizure disorder." I think someone mis-heard or decided to embellish...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

A certain number of flashes per minute can interfere with alpha rhythms of the brain causing seizures in a small percentage of the population. Primarily people with epilepsy and other brain dysfunction.

Why they are saying this is to to prevent seizures in Hillary is well, disingenuous. Is she epileptic?

google search

33 flashes per second I think. Believe video game manufacturers had problems causing epileptic seizures.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Heres the one I remember back when. It was sold in hobby stores, has a variable setting, issued with a warning not to use certain ranges of flashes around epileptics and be careful not to match peoples alpha rhythms.

"Psycho Strobe"

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

My guess? Somebody said "hey do a piece about those disposable cameras" because there's been a lot of Kenneth Bone's question and his last minute picture snap. She probably Googled it and hit on GLP or something.

I was thinking that was a possibility too, or it was a game of telephone and she heard it by word of mouth.

But, it could also be likely that Secret Service made it clear that there was to be no flash photography and reporters filled in the blank and added it was because of her seizures.

In the end, I do think she has seizures, just not the kind people imagine.. Most people think that she should be on the ground twitching but from my understanding she has absent seizure.

That's what her incident in August looked like.

Here's a video of a child caught having one.

And in this video they intentionally provoke an absence seizure by breathing deeply and exhaling.

Per Google: "Someone having an absence seizure may appear to stare into space for a few seconds. Other symptoms include lip smacking, eyelid fluttering, and chewing motions."

The below source is about how absent seizures can be triggered:

In some cases, the seizures are triggered by flashing lights or when the person breathes faster and more deeply than usual (hyperventilates).

Medlineplus

One important note on the absence seizure theory is that they mostly affect younger people, particularly children.

Another thing that just occurred to me is that her supposed seizure happened when she was in a large crowd of people. Could that be why her rallies are so small? Are loud crowds/noise capable of being a trigger?
edit on 10-10-2016 by ghostrager because: Add info

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

brain dysfunction.

google search

brain dysfunction. That is the key word . Known fact Hillary fell and had blood clots on the brain.
Make sense to everyone now ?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

brain dysfunction.

google search

brain dysfunction. That is the key word . Known fact Hillary fell and had blood clots on the brain.

Thanks for modifying my post content to reflect your agenda. The seizure claim thing comes from the one video of her nodding her head. What else?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
It's Pix11 out of NY but this doesn't make any sense.

2. Clinton is exposed to all manners of flashes all the time, including those from cell phones.

It seems more likely that they banned electronic recording devices.

At least she is past Hot Flashes.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

brain dysfunction.

google search

Thanks for modifying my post content to reflect your agenda. The seizure claim thing comes from the one video of her nodding her head. What else?

Classic tactic . But EPIC FAIL. How the HADES can you modify a post when clicking the quote button ?
Pathetic try.

edit on 10/10/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Meaning what, she suffered a Stroke or Aneurysm? This is specific terminology I have experience with. You could provide a link to either or and I would read it...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Meaning what, she suffered a Stroke or Aneurysm? This is specific terminology I have experience with. You could provide a link to either or and I would read it...

Well. Bill Clinton himself has told the story in interviews. And everyone knows Hillary is on blood thinners for this. Of course , everyone but the uninformed .Ur the ones with a selective memory complex

edit on 10/10/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Really, I think this is standard protocol. Nobody uses a flash during the debates in recent history.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well. Bill Clinton himself has told the story in interviews. And everyone knows Hillary is on blood thinners for this. Of course , everyone but the uninformed .

Thinners are prescribed to prevent clotting. Says nothing about 'clots on the brain' you claim is a 'known fact'.

Known fact Hillary fell and had blood clots on the brain.

To which I replied:

You could provide a link to either or and I would read it..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join