It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Agenda Happening Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: Crunky
The facts are...no depopulation is happening. The populations of most countries are growing. Revise your statements or get the help that you desperately need.

That's all well and good I'm not forcing you to believe me I'm just bringing you awareness. For the mentally ill just stay on your meds this has nothing to do with you.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky

originally posted by: Atsbhct
The facts are...no depopulation is happening. The populations of most countries are growing. Revise your statements or get the help that you desperately need.

That's all well and good I'm not forcing you to believe me I'm just bringing you awareness.

Awareness by not posting a single thing about it in 4 pages?

How does that work exactly?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

If you want people to believe you, why not document something?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The media isn't covering this hidden war its people like me who are awake waking people up.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The media isn't covering this hidden war its people like me who are awake waking people up.

Except the population is not being depopulated via a lengthy process of induced suicide via schizophrenia.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If your waiting to be spoon fed by CNN and Fox News you've already lost.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Riiiiight.

You're "awake" and can "see what's happening", but you can't even address your own thread?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Except the population is not being depopulated via a lengthy process of induced suicide via schizophrenia.

I've also mentioned microwave energy weapons that create cancer in individuals you consistently overlook.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I've also mentioned microwave energy weapons that create cancer in individuals you consistently overlo

Those are just as made up as your depopulation theory.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I've also mentioned microwave energy weapons that create cancer in individuals you consistently overlook.

You mean one of the many things you haven't proven, but only have an opinion on?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

There's an agenda taking place in America and across the globe a hidden war targeting the elderly, middle aged and young adults. The enemies method of operation is to target an individual drive them into insanity and isolation to suicide with any technological means necessary including witchcraft. Will you be able to survive this gauntlet and tell your story because dead man tell no tales.

It doesn't take much to end up on a target list could be something as simple as quitting a job and your ex boss is a high ranking member of this establishment that serves this agenda, so just by quitting you rubbed this persons ego the wrong way and he marked you.

Now lets talk about the technological devices being used in this hidden war and that's voice to skull technology where they could put voices into your head mimicking the signs of schizophrenia. Another method used is Microwave Radiation Technology this uses frequencies where its main intent is to destroy cells in the body even though the establishment possess the capabilities to regenerate and cure illnesses like cancer, they can cause cancer in an individual as well.

Technology isn't only their means of operation they also use forms of witchcraft that summon demons. These witches will summon these demons to come possess the targeted individual but if you're strong willed and can resist temptations it can be impossible for that to happen.

Committing a mass scale genocide would make the depopulation agenda too obvious so this method was introduced and I'm sure they have many others I'm not aware of. I can guarantee you this hidden war wont be televised if Johnny down the street off's himself the world will continue on as if nothing happened and everyone in the neighborhood will label Johnny as mentally ill. By reading this you have already won this part of the battle because awareness is key and once you become aware of the enemy tactics you can come with a solution.

www.electronictorture.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.theguardian.com...

you had me at witchcraft.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You spin doctors only seem to come out when people speak the truth coincidence I think not.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You spin doctors only seem to come out when people speak the truth coincidence I think not.

Truth?!

You haven't posted ANYTHING that has to do with "Depopulation Agenda Happening Now", so how on earth can we even address it, let alone anything else?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I know, I mean we only like to point out when people are 'speaking the truth' but are not actually supplying any facts.

We are such bad people.

Maybe you can try answering my questions instead of ignoring them.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled" -Samuel Clemens

Seemed appropriate

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Don't tell anyone I told you but the elites told me the cure. They told me if you take one of these The Hidden can no longer track you. It turns off your implanted RFID chip and takes you off their List.
Here is the list of what turns off those gangstalking RFID chips
amisulpride, aripiprazole, clozapine, olanzapine, quetiapine,and risperidone.

If those don't work it means you were implanted with an old generation radio transmitter that works in conjunction with chemtrails that gives those in the KNOW the ability to find someone within 1/2 mile. Much more primitive than RFID
These were implanted in your belly button when the cut the umbilical, they stopped doing this in the 90's.
To jam this radio transmitter take one of the following.
chlorpromazine, flupentixol, haloperidol, levomepromazine, pericyazine, perphenazine, sulpiride and zuclopenthixol.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I take risperidone, and I'm worried about the long term consequences.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I totally back up what this gentleperson says.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

That sucks, Can you cycle meds? those long term effects look like no fun.

I was put on celexa before which zombified me, I learned my lesson, Do not go to the psychotherapist for adhd and expect them to listen.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

You have to weigh up the pros and cons talk to your medical team...Tell the truth btw it helps us help you more.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join