It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Agenda Happening Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Basically, all the devices in my house have been hacked into, and various people are watching and listening for the purpose of cyber bullying from afar.
I have no express indication of any electronic weapons and I don't hear any voices.

This old women was assaulted by a gang stalker caught on video.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-10-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

How do you know?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Because I have seen very specific coincidences referring to me via innuendo, and sometimes not in innuendo. I've seen it on here as well as in the media. It could simply just be that I was hacked, and there's nothing more nefarious about it, though, but that wouldn't explain everything.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Basically, all the devices in my house have been hacked into, and various people are watching and listening for the purpose of cyber bullying from afar.
I have no express indication of any electronic weapons and I don't hear any voices.

Just be extra careful around the blender, and the toaster. Might want to avoid the toilet as well.

link   

originally posted by: Crunky

This old women was assaulted by a gang stalker caught on video.
www.youtube.com...

Or, the person who is BEING FILMED was annoyed at being filmed by some weirdo.

link   
Here's a video of a women confronting her gangstalker I see no reason for her to make it up.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

This woman seems insane. I'd take her picture too if she was videotaping me at the corner store. If she kept video-taping me, I likely wouldn't smack her camera, because I'm not confrontational, but I'd tell her right where to go.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Here's a video of a women confronting her gangstalker I see no reason for her to make it up.
www.youtube.com...

Um, THAT'S A DUDE and a woman.

And all the "gang stalker" is doing is being in a car park.

BTW, how the #### can you have a gang of one?!
edit on 10102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You know all I see in these videos? Paranoid people and the people being filmed getting annoyed at being filmed.

Think about it. How would YOU feel if someone decided to randomly record you while YOU were out shopping?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Lololololololololololol! "Obama's going to be the antichrist! Those stickers are evil. Give your life to Jesus!"

This woman should give some consideration to mental health counselling.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here's a link to targeted individuals unfortunately it doesn't reference the UN depopulation Agenda but its still a good read.
cabiz.net...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I'm still doing my research but I think its all related to being a targeted individual.

You going to answer my question?

Why would anyone want to target you? What is so important about you?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So when are you going to address the "Depopulation Agenda Happening Now" bit of your thread?

So far all you've offered is YouTube videos of weirdos filming people who get annoyed at being filmed and websites of people who THINK they're being "gang stalked".
edit on 10102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Here's a link to targeted individuals unfortunately it doesn't reference the UN depopulation Agenda but its still a good read.
cabiz.net...

Don't you realize that the people who make these websites are relying on mentally ill people buying into this crap to make ad revenue? And now you're spreading it so more people with mental health issues can fall prey to this line of silly, narcissistic, delusional thinking; and the website writers make more money.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm still doing my research but I think its all related to being a targeted individual.

The targeting is all related to the UN Depopulation Agenda it doesn't mean I have to be important.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The targeting is all related to the UN Depopulation Agenda it doesn't mean I have to be important.

Yet you haven't shown a single thing that relates to "Depopulation Agenda Happening Now".

Soooooooo connected lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So when are you going to address the "Depopulation Agenda Happening Now" bit of your thread?

So far all you've offered is YouTube videos of weirdos filming people who get annoyed at being filmed and websites of people who THINK they're being "gang stalked".

I only posted the gangstalking videos in reference to the guy who was gangstalked.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The facts are...no depopulation is happening. The populations of most countries are growing. Revise your statements or get the help that you desperately need.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You claim to be a 'targeted individual', why are you targeted?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I only posted the gangstalking videos in reference to the guy who was gangstalked.

Yeah, I know. That's my point.

Where's the bit about "Depopulation Agenda Happening Now"? Or was this just a click bait thread that's really just about pretend gang stalking by single people? Which would mean it's not GANG anything.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join