It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiraling towards the end...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Just in case u start to wonder why your phone doesn't work.

Here we have it...
Humanity spiraling towards the end... again.
Better be prepared.. I dont think hillary will save u.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries
Yup. Back to 1962. Just like I remember it.

I dont think hillary will save u.

Will she save u?

Donny saves us?
edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Catchy onliners !

You already showed me that same vid in another thread with a different subject..
Donny is the same... There is something beyond Donny and Hillary whatever.... it's called common sense.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I don't know if MAD is common sense, but it seems to have worked in the past.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Another RT destabilize and spread doom to the west production. They seem to be pickling the pot everywhere in their quiet sneaky ways.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Your assured death will be a result of corporate consolidation and the military industrial complex------BOTH SIDES. Honestly, do you think the average Russian or American wakes up on any given morning and diabolically ponders ways to effect mutual assured destruction???? NO. A few will kill us all and that will be the most disappointing, and heartbreaking legacy of human beings.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

To stay on the subject the sit is very serious. I dunno if 3 is gonna start but it as hell looks like we're pretty close to that. And US people are consumed with elections it's a joke ! Do you think american elections are 'democratic' It isnt about russia china or us it's about humanity. Mass destruction wapons are being placed by both sides if people dont wake up it might be 'the end' very soon...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

A few will kill us all and that will be the most disappointing, and heartbreaking legacy of human beings.

Thats exactly what I mean... people dont wake up..
I mean just be prepared...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Yes. It might be. I grew up under the threat of nuclear annihilation.

No need for your propaganda for me to know that. No need to act like Putin is the good guy, either.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

need for your propaganda for me to know that

THINK beyond propaganda... no putin isnt the good guy either in russian say its a guy with a very difficult job . But tell me ? isnt it possible that the cold war this time is induced by an organisation that had to be disbanded a long time ago (NATO).
Media is criminal and playing the american people. This is about humanity and total anihilation of the human race. I grew up under a communistic regime so I hate propaganda. No need to label everything that is outside the mediabox as propaganda the location of bases is a fact you cant dispute that. I'm not here to spew propaganda. There is enough propaganda in the MSM

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Do you know how I got to be my age with NO wrinkles and looking completely and utterly fabulous? Its ALWAYS been by assessing the situations, gathering as much info as I can ( pre internet it was a rough go) and never EVER worrying about what will come.. but gripping it by the horns when whatever it is comes. Worry and anxiety are killers.. and make you believe stupid things that might sound right at the time. Sit back and quietly watch.. then whatever happens just happens. Its not like you can stop it anyway. I understand your worry.. but but dont let it get malignant.

Im also not hiding under a desk and sticking my ass up in the air as a survival position in an nuke war either... I will not die in a 2 live crew position. Ever.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

and never EVER worrying about what will come.. but gripping it by the horns when whatever it is comes.

I wish I could do that... really I envy you ! but I tick different.

But if everyone does that... bad people might rule the world and tell you to leave you house very soon....

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

and never EVER worrying about what will come.. but gripping it by the horns when whatever it is comes.

I wish I could do that... really I envy you ! but I tick different.

But if everyone does that... bad people might rule the world and tell you to leave you house very soon....

Thanks.

Hah.. one of us would be ventilated.. and it wouldnt be me first.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Whats with all the dooms day predictions.

First it's the Year-the-world-is-going-to-end posts, and now the WW3 posts.

Everyone wants to be the guy who makes the prediction so they can delight in it.

But it will be more like - "You see I was right.. didn't I say it! Ha ha ha, ha ha ... arrrrgh ohh nooo! Sob.."

How about just being normal and watching to see what happens. Predictions are not necessary.

Hopefully reason, and civility will prevail.

But I do believe that TPTB foment wars as they have in the past. Hopefully people are on to them by now.
edit on 9-10-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Ya it did. I wonder if its not different now because people, including leaders, seem to be disassociated from reality. That could make it more dangerous.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

originally posted by: Phage

Ya it did. I wonder if its not different now because people, including leaders, seem to be disassociated from reality. That could make it more dangerous.

You would think that Americans would realize the government has lost touch with the people.

Sadly this doesn't seem to be the case, at least for the majority.

Yes, the US government is a very dangerous animal now.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

The Doomsday clock is close to midnight for a whole bunch of reasons that include Putin's expansionism and USA intransigence over putting the missile shield on Russia's border.

No victims and no heroes in those corridors of power.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

The Doomsday clock is close to midnight for a whole bunch of reasons that include Putin's expansionism and USA intransigence over putting the missile shield on Russia's border.

No victims and no heroes in those corridors of power.

Still 3 minutes to midnight, on the 'ol clock.

Tho, not sure when it was last updated, and when the next update will be.

I feel we should be at 2 minutes, if not 1 minute, imho.

Doomsday Clock

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Yeah and that 3 minutes is the closest it's been since 1984 which was a hot point in the Cold War. I was in school then and many people sincerely felt the shadow of nuclear warfare hanging over them.

In that context, three minutes is close enough for me

So close I posted a thread on it!!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Humanity spiraling towards the end... again.

Replace 'humanity' with TPTB. They are the ones that are desperate to shed an ocean of peasant blood to their master - Baal (Yahweh) the god of war.

Just get some popcorn, sit back and wait for Judgement Day where the peasants judge the terrorists, arms dealers, weapons manufacturers, soldiers, hawk politicians, banksters and elitists to the Lake of Fire for eternity.

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword, as Jesus said.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join