It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiraling towards the end...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Just in case u start to wonder why your phone doesn't work.

What I wonder is what the video you're pimping is about, a brief synopsis and your personal thoughts on the issue, like the posting guidelines request of us...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I remember your thread, it was very well done, and rather informative.

Three minutes is darn close enough for me as well, but i have a foreboding feeling we may see midnight.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Popcorn ?? good idea. But sitting back waiting on Judgement Day (next saturday) and doing nothing well me think that's not a good idea. TPTB became The P just because a lot of 'peasants' sat back. in my reality (former USSR) we fought back. Don't get me wrong I admire Jesus but he didn't say those who dont take up the sword wont die by the sword didn't he ? I made this vid just to show people how serious the situation is... Anyways thank for your reaction..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong I admire Jesus but he didn't say those who dont take up the sword wont die by the sword didn't he ? I made this vid just to show people how serious the situation is...

A sword doesn't have to be a physical sword / gun / knife / fists. It can be spiritual as well.

The problem is when people do rebel they get murdered by the elite until there is no one left to fight the NWO.

Take the American journalist, Michael Hastings who died on June 18, 2013.
Take the US retired general who was possibly on the run and him and his family got shot down whilst flying in his personal airplane.
How about Ambassador Chris Stevens who was about to expose the Bengazi arms movement to ISIS.

Here the truth is the sword.

Anyway, the situation is not serious when one acknowledges that it is only their meat-suit that is about to be terminated by a massive war. Spirits are simply going to move on to (hopefully) a higher spiritual frequency of love and freedom.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Well you got me sword is metaphore for truth ok.. But do you really think that if everyone sits apattic behind their popcorn this world will change ?
On a spiritual level I'm not really concerned about my body but I AM concerned that the spiritual frequency of this reality is decreasing... and this will eventually lead to a catastrofe.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Well you got me sword is metaphore for truth ok.. But do you really think that if everyone sits apattic behind their popcorn this world will change ?
On a spiritual level I'm not really concerned about my body but I AM concerned that the spiritual frequency of this reality is decreasing... and this will eventually lead to a catastrophe.

Ever wondered if this world is a spiritual training ground for spirits to descend into meat-suit and witness what hell is like.

Jesus said that everyone is born into sin so what if this is already hell, surrounded by the 4 riders of the Apocalypse doing overtime everyday.

Then those spirits who learn to not crap on others around them, ascend to anywhere in the universe. Those who want to be with the 500 million elitists (according to the Georgia Stones) can stay and burn in this hell.

As you said, the spiritual frequency is dropping because the elite want to take as many sinners to hell as they possibly can. This planet is a part of hell. Followers of Jesus Christ will ascend out of this hell and not return.

The catastrophe is the 7 Year Tribulation where many low frequency daemons will rise from Tartarus and fallen angels will become visible to the humans that will become nothing more than physical food for the giants and spiritual manna for the fallen angels.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

hmmm... On a Spiritual level I can say the following (laugh if you want IDK):

In my present body I've been on this planet for almost 40 years. In that time I saw how the human civilization decayed. But If you call it hell I disagree. This dimension is a in between and part of the whole continuum. However I do agree that earth has become more hellish than ever. By people that are dabbling with the summoning of daemons. The ignorance of the media/society that denies the reality of non human identities has given this people (illuminati or such) almost godlike powers.

If you talk about Georgia Stones all I can say is that there are less 'people' on this planet than physical body's and that is for people that 'see' very very scary.

Hell on a physical level :

If WWiii is really going to happen I HOPE NOT. Humans will be capped (like the livespan capping at 120) at a level that the difference between humans and animals may be marginal... And Indeed these creatures would live in their own hell. Anyways , I posted this vid because I think people should know the truth about what is happening right now before it's too late. Hillary or Donny , Russia of US it's a joke. It is and was always about the human race... A race of beings created to rule this earth in peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

By people that are dabbling with the summoning of daemons. The ignorance of the media/society that denies the reality of non human identities has given this people (illuminati or such) almost godlike powers.

i think the daemons have always been here. The problem is when people dabble in mystical stuff because the Spirit of the Lord leaves them alone. Then the daemon takes over and things start going wrong.

Its already too late. Remember Putin recently stating to the western media that they already know that the world is spiraling into a deep pit that it will not get out of. Albert Pikes final war between Islam and Christianity has been up and running since Gulf War 1.

Instant karma is the only solution that will work. So if a hawk politician orders a drone attack on a target and the target is innocent, then the drone hits their own house and family.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
"Spiraling towards the end..."

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: frenchfries
Yup. Back to 1962. Just like I remember it.

I dont think hillary will save u.

Will she save u?

Donny saves us?

Ya cant forget this...

edit on 10-10-2016 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join