It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Family and GOP Behind #TrumpTapes? - GOP Coup

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

That's a possibility I've been considering. I'm glad someone else is.

The techinical ability to alter videos and audios has been well-discussed at ATS.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
With all this back and forth rhetoric, I've yet to see a post that analyzes the big picture here.

Trump has just as many if not more supporters than Hillary.

The party he's associated with does not want him representing them to the point that they're helping his opponent succeed.

Thus, by trying to disqualify Trump the Republican party is essentially saying to half of the voters "We don't care who you want, our interests come first."

And somehow this is democracy? Why even pretend anymore?

It also is on the same par as hillary's deplorables statements.

I think it's time to show them what they are up against?

Elect Trump and give them hell if they are up for re election or running.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Mr. Trump talks

Yes he talks at great length about his behavior & what he does.
Whenever, where ever he "grabbed her by the kitty" that is considered sexual assault.

He was talking about what he does & what he'd like to do to the mentioned female host.
So he himself admitted to engaging in this reprehensible, deplorable behavior.

Look dude vote for the guy, knock yourself out, show the world the what you're made of.

K~

Not in australia apparently.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
What is happening? This is a coup by the Republican establishment against the voters. Think about this Did they pull Mccain support over this?

McCain/RNC Lacks Character... . ‘My accident is well recorded. I had 23 operations, I am five inches shorter than I used to be and I was in hospital for six months. It was just awful, but it wasn’t the reason for my divorce. ‘My marriage ended because John McCain didn’t want to be 40, he wanted to be 25. You know that happens...it just does.’ Some of McCain’s acquaintances are less forgiving, however. They portray the politician as a self-centred womaniser who effectively abandoned his crippled wife to ‘play the field’. They accuse him of finally settling on Cindy, a former rodeo beauty queen, for financial reasons. McCain was then earning little more than £25,000 a year as a naval officer, while his new father-in-law, Jim Hensley, was a multi-millionaire who had impeccable political connections.

This is how you can know that this is manufactured outrage, and a staged coup. Did mccain lose all the social conservatives? Everyone is being played.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The funny thing is, all of you drooling over this locker room talk think it's hurting him. Wrong it only solidified his support among people that think for themselves, those that see it for what it is, a mutual flirt between the two. But hey carry on eating that media bias by the tablespoonful, it makes you look desperate and weak sucking up to the globalist while you try to claim Johnson is the only vote now? buwhahahahhahahaha god I love these people on here, always good for a laugh.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
The funny thing is, all of you drooling over this locker room talk think it's hurting him. Wrong it only solidified his support among people that think for themselves, those that see it for what it is, a mutual flirt between the two.

I think you're right, but it has to be said that in recent history presidentials have been won by very narrow margins rather than by landslides, and even if this scandal loses Trump two per cent support that could be the difference between election and defeat, especially if that two per cent were to switch to Clinton.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join