It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This whole damned thing is an infuriating charade.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Op, this is very much how I feel.

I can't stand Hillary and I voted for Bernie in the primaries. I would love to vote against Hillary.

Had the Republicans chosen Rand or Kasich, it would have been no contest.

Instead they chose Trump who is a narcissistic liar who tells people what they want to hear versus reality. I don't want the status quo but Trump could seriously f-up this country more than Hillary slowly chugging it along its current path.

Trump has no fricken policy, he sounds like the uneducated so they believe him. Trade deals with China? Last I checked manufacturing has even left China because other countries will allow even lower wages. Unless Americans are willing to work for one dollar a day there is no way those manufacturing jobs are coming back to the US. China manipulates its currency? What do you think the US has done with the Petro dollar for the last 40 years and after the 2008 crash? This is what I hate about Trump. If 60% Americans were uninformed enough to think that Chile was actually in the ME and not in South America, Donald would be campaigning everyday telling people that we need to take care of the Islamic Chile problem. That is how Trump sounds to someone who has studied world affairs. He doesn't say and attack issues as they actually are, he simply says whatever people want to hear based on how they think and imagine they are. Kasich tried to actually educate people on the intricacies of reality.

I would have voted for Kasich or Rand.

Now I will vote for Hillary so we don't get zero-policy-tell-the-people-whatever-they-wan-to-hear Trump.

Reps who then blather "But.... But... Hillary!?!" I'll answer with "But... But... F### Off!!!"
edit on 8-10-2016 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AudioOne

You own it though.

Once you vote for her, own it.

Don't blame Trump, don't blame the GOP, own it.

Say it loud and say it proud that you voted for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The only thing I'll own is my last statement that included the ###

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

She'll be your president, your fault.

My conscious will be clear because I'll never vote for her or ever acknowledge her as president.

Bow to your new queen.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

She'll be your president, your fault.

My conscious will be clear because I'll never vote for her or ever acknowledge her as president.

Bow to your new queen.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
He's been controlled opposition from the beginning.

Media picked the republican candidate, and the media decides who becomes president.

Think of it this way, the media could have focused on Hillary scandals the whole time and ignored the Trump scandals.

It's a circus, but I predicted in another thread Hillary will be president, and we'll get economic collapse and war with Russia over Syria. That's the future for America, if we're lucky Herr Hillary won't be loading Americans onto trains sending them to the ovens.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I guess you haven't heard we are voting for a 4 year president and not a king or queen. Doesn't surprise me considering all the baseless rumors you all believe.

I never bowed to any president before and I won't now.

You all can kick and scream and make fun all you want.

It will be I who will be grinning election day, so have fun with your condescending cocky retorts. We know they come from a place of deep pain.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Oh the pain will be shared, Hillary will be sure to do that.

Enjoy your day though. Be proud and own it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Hey republicans I blame you for this #. Ya'll had a chance at putting an actual conservative in office with real constitutional principles and a record to prove it in Rand Paul. But you chose Donald Trump. Now the GOP is considering dumping him and replacing Trump with someone else. Way to hand the election over to a god damned criminal.

Bunch of damned idiots. This party deserves to be destroyed.

This election year the Democrats are running a criminal, the Republicans are running a dumbass who can't keep his damned mouth shut, and the Libertarian Party is running a pair of dimwits who barely know where they are between bong hits.

What the hell are we doing America?

This is an episode of South Park not a god damned election!

Which is why Putin is so amused. He knows exactly what's going to happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The real sad part is that so many still believe we get to vote them into office. It's all a facade.

Just look at our choices this election cycle, we have no choice.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Didn't say it was. What does it say for our nation that we allow this kind of person to represent us? What does that say to our kids?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm going to vote in state and local elections and for state issues.

I will abstain from the presidential vote. Or I will write in McCubbins.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Maybe I'll vote for that cat McCubbins was it? Yeah, I'll write in the cat.

John McAfee is pretty awesome:

EDIT

There is always this option, too:

A Spontaneous Order: The Capitalist Case for a Stateless Society
edit on 8-10-2016 by Dalan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

This is first #ing year I've been legally able to vote and I don't want to.

Then don't.

Why would anyone in their right mind want to participate and be responsible for putting either a) a corrupt lying criminal or b) a corrupt lying misogynist criminal into office ?

Or better yet, walk into the voting booth and write-in the name Limberbutt McCubbins as your choice.

And yes, the cat is a legit candidate.

I agree, it is unbelieveable that the public will still vote, they are not really selecting anyone why not show the final separation of the people and the politicians and no one vote.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

That's just it. They know, and they don't want to.

They have their Washington gravy train, and they like it that way. Screw us! They can roll out crap candidates all day and night and force us to vote for them because they have their little in club establishment.

Read The Hunger Games and mock it if you must, but right now, it's kind of like that. They run the game out of the Capital and we are being made to dance like the little peons they've reduced us to.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Then don't.

Why would anyone in their right mind want to participate and be responsible for putting either a) a corrupt lying criminal or b) a corrupt lying misogynist criminal into office ?

Or better yet, walk into the voting booth and write-in the name Limberbutt McCubbins as your choice.

I agree, it is unbelieveable that the public will still vote, they are not really selecting anyone why not show the final separation of the people and the politicians and no one vote.

Do you know why?

Because Hillary ... that's why. I can't just sit here and watch her go into Washington and feel like I did NOTHING about it. I have to vote against her.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Instead they chose Trump who is a narcissistic liar who tells people what they want to hear versus reality. I don't want the status quo but Trump could seriously f-up this country more than Hillary slowly chugging it along its current path.

Hillary Clinton to Wallstreet:

“If everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least,” said Clinton. “So, you need both a public and a private position.”

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Then don't.

Do you know why?

Because Hillary ... that's why. I can't just sit here and watch her go into Washington and feel like I did NOTHING about it. I have to vote against her.

Honestly it is very doubtful your vote counts at all and why would anyone vote for a criminal?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Hillary Clinton to Wallstreet:

“If everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least,” said Clinton. “So, you need both a public and a private position.”

Right, and Trump's public position was so horrible, one can only imagine the horrors of his private position.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What is different than a century ago? Scandals have always swirled around politicians---the press was just better at protecting those they favored. Have you never read history? When did we have a saint in politics?
No matter who wins this election, we'll get through their term/s. If we could survive Johnson, Nixon, Clinton and the Bushes---we can survive whomever TPTB have selected for us next time around.
Turn off the tv and play with your girl. It will do you a world of good. Take a walk---look at beauty around you and live each day as if it were the last.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join