It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS beheading in Hollywood studio - Busted?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I came across this thread on ATS called Pentagon paid PR firm $540mn to make fake terrorist videos

In this thread the OP said

Remember when all those terrorist beheading videos were surfacing, and a bunch of people were saying they're probably fake? Remember when people claimed the idea of the government or the military making fake terrorist videos was crazy tinfoil-hat-wearing nonsense? Well, now it's out there for the public to see. Not specifically the aforementioned ISIS beheading videos, but the fact that the government and military were creating fake terrorism videos as part of various psychological operations. ***They did it***

This reminded me of a video I saw recently...

Uploaders description:

A video purportedly released by the pro-Russia hacktivist group CyberBerkut shows an alleged staged ISIS beheading being recorded in a film studio.It seems fairly obvious that this production wasn't the work of the Islamic State, so who's behind it?

The original beheading video with 'Jihadi John" as the beheader, a video which we've all seen on MSM. You know, the bald guy being beheaded. I knew it was fake as soon as I saw it. Look up the original video and focus on the background of that video to know what I'm talking about, it doesn't look real. So ATS, who's behind it ? I think the OP of the other mentionned thread was right when he said:

***They did it***

edit on 7-10-2016 by WombRaider69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2016 by WombRaider69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

I know you mention a Jihadi John vid as being fake - do you know the name of the victim i it?

I'm keen to look this up as I have seen many of them and, well, they appear very real to me.

Especially when the faked body is recovered and fake-confirmed by the fake authorities and fake victim families who are faking fake tears of horror and the fake loss of their fake family member.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

lol, why doesn't this suprise me? I honestly didn't need the video you just shared to believe it was all staged. You should also check out Xendruis' video on ISIS beheadings...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

I know you mention a Jihadi John vid as being fake - do you know the name of the victim i it?

I'm keen to look this up as I have seen many of them and, well, they appear very real to me.

Especially when the faked body is recovered and fake-confirmed by the fake authorities and fake victim families who are faking fake tears of horror and the fake loss of their fake family member.

You think they would hold themselves back to fake that too?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

if it is faked
maybe to get your own operatives within ISIS ?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This is some scary stuff.. in the line with the 9/11 conspiracy

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me at all if they are fake. ISIS' alleged antics are so over-the-top eeeeeeeevil, like killing children for trivial mistakes, that it has occurred to me before that perhaps those reports are just propaganda intended to set them up as the Evil Empire.

I remember from the First Gulf War that there were a number of propaganda stories (stuff like, the Iraqi soldiers were cutting off Kuwaiti women's breasts, and they were going into Kuwaiti hospitals and killing newborn babies) that turned out to be totally false. None of that stuff ever actually happened.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

This vid falls into the fake groups filling the need for false reporting .

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Already multiple threads on this exact video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search function is your friend.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I would love to see some of these people who think it's all made up to have the courage of their convictions, get off YoutTube and blog anonymity and travel (a) to visit Syria, because it's all made up and (b) visit the victims of these people and tell them it's all a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The only question is .. if these executions were staged. What's happened to the hostages?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

This vid falls into the fake groups filling the need for false reporting .

I've been following the Syrian Civil War on Livemap for a while now. I can confirm that the White Helmets only appear to operate in rebel-held areas. They do not seem to be affiliated with Red Cross/Red Crescent. On the whole it's not an unreasonable conclusion that these guys are Western agents operating under the cover of a humanitarian organization.

Remember, the CIA has admitted that they set up polio vaccinating clinics in Pakistan as a front for locating Osama bin Laden.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I think you misunderstand. The point is not that there isn't a civil war, and mass death on both sides. The point is that the West may be using propaganda to demonize the opposing side and get citizens to support more advanced military involvement.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Fake as in done with a blue screen perhaps, but not entirely fake. Look at the first video the OP posted. Watch how the guy in orange reacts after the Jihadi John looking guy acts like he's starting to cut his neck. He keels forward and puts his face in his hands like he was traumatized that he thought that time could've been the one where they actually kill him. They rehearse several times which has a psychological impact on the hostage because he thinks each time could be his last and it never is, so he's less apt to try to ruin the video or try to fight for his life or run away. They still did saw his head off and stick on his back though, just like the other guys.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Have you ever watched Sally Field act? Meryl Streep, Sissy Spasek? Or child actors?
They are paid for creating verisimilitude responses in you.

It obviously worked in your case.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

I would love to see some of these people who think it's all made up to have the courage of their convictions, get off YoutTube and blog anonymity and travel (a) to visit Syria, because it's all made up and (b) visit the victims of these people and tell them it's all a conspiracy.

I don't think anybody is saying it's all made up and there are no terrorists. Obviously there are. The point here is that fake terrorist videos were/are allegedly being made, possibly by the US government.
I've seen real terrorist execution videos that have popped up around the internet (no, I didn't seek them out, I just happened to come across them). ISIS isn't afraid to slaughter people by various methods. What we see in these videos in question though is rather out of character. For a group that likes to show off their killing of anyone who doesn't follow their rules, it's kindof funny how they won't actually show themselves killing people in the videos in question.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
The only question is .. if these executions were staged. What's happened to the hostages?

They probably got a nice check after signing a non-disclosure agreement.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Already multiple threads on this exact video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search function is your friend.

Do you personally have a problem with this being pointed out once more or do you just want to show that you are a good boy?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Outstanding !!!
If people only knew the truth they would......well actually they wouldn't do anything.
They'd just know the truth, but still wouldn't believe it.

Buck

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

CyberBerkut themselves. They needed to stir the pot so they created the video as part of their propaganda campaign. Lots of gullible people fell for it.

They attempted to replicate the James Foley beheading but failed in their attempt.

See debunking of the CyberBerkut video at following link.

Metabunk link

edit on 7/10/2016 by tommyjo because: additional info added
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join