It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS beheading in Hollywood studio - Busted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PoetryInMotion

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: WombRaider69

Already multiple threads on this exact video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search function is your friend.

Do you personally have a problem with this being pointed out once more or do you just want to show that you are a good boy?

Woah tough guy, sorry you got triggered when it was pointed out that there's multiple threads about the same topic and same source material.

Do you personally enjoy seeing the same crap recycled on ats every few months, or does it make you feel better to contribute absolutely nothing to a thread other than demonstrate how offended you are that somebody dared point out it's been posted before?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Interesting stuff for sure.

That video, though...what was the problem with the alleged parents?

The wife is hard to tell because in one clip she's wearing shades and quite animated, the dad looks the same to me, that's quite a distinctive nose for sure. It sorts of ramps outward slightly and droops, he looks the same in both clips, albeit with neater hair in the later clip.

To me this is evidence to the contrary, he looked 'rougher' in the first video and hsi grief didn't seem forced or fake, he looked shattered.

As for the supposed beheading victim, hard to say again since he had his head shaved in the beheading clip and the quality wasn't as ogood as in the other footage.

He did look paler...as we all would under such circumstances, I guess. But in the other videos he has quite a nice tan, does tan get paler? Then again, how long the time between clips? Perhaps he was left in a dark cell for some weeks/months or even years, does anyone know?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the videos aren't propaganda, or fake...but in all honesty I reckon if TPTB or anyone else wanted to make these types of video to scare folk, for watever reason - they're already throwing caution to the wind, if they can pull a stunt like this then who are they accountable to? In short..I believe if they wanted to make such videos, they'd simply do a real beheading.

There's no need to fake anything, they've been murdering their way to the top for centuries. What's one more insignificant life to a group of psychopaths with so much more to gain?

Life is cheap to them...making a quality production movie even cheaper, no special fx required in this case - much cheaper, easier and practical to simply behead someone and film it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I say Cheney and Halliburton are making fake videos to spread hate against Islam and make the war millionaires

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

I didn't know we could make money staging fake executions, you wanna get together and we'll makes some movies and a lot of cash? It's all a bit bizarre. Not disputing your claimsl, I don't have any insights into this at all.

I did see the clips a while ago, and have seen others. They're certainly different, production values are great. Someone linked me to one not so long ago that had a lot of pretty impressive CGI graphics type stuff at the start. Content was absolutely horrific, though.

There are actually some very disturbing, and extremely graphic videos out there that are well produced and edited.

I saw a clip of one on a news site a few months ago that chilled me to my bones and left me feeling a bit depressed for a few days, they dropped a giant rock on a poor uys head. Looked very real, absolutely horrific. Again, the production was spot on, they don't want you to miss much.

so you do have to ask yourself why on one or two particular videos they go to all that bother only to not actually show anything. Isn't the point to horrify and terrorise? Loses it's impact if they cut it short like that, no?

Personally, I'd like to see one where at the end we're treated to this guy:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I knew when I saw this on FB that some of the stooges at ATS are gonna have a field day with this one, it's one of the reasons I don't come on here that much anymore.

That the pentagon paid some firm to make propaganda videos with the intention of painting Al-Qaeda or whoever in a bad light all of a sudden this means the 'Jihadi John' execution videos are fake?

Really?

This place is full of idiots.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is quite an old story, I remember seeing those images of the alleged 'set' a while ago.

Out of interest, what is it that keeps bringing you back to ATS in the end? Must be something or you wouldn't be here...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

These days I just browse new topics, breaking news etc. just to see whats going on and find alternative sources for info.

Once in a while I feel compelled to make a comment.

I used to come on here for debate, but if ATS has taught me one thing is you can't argue with people who are not interested in learning anything, for me that's the reason I enjoy a healthy discussion, I always learn something, but IMO ATS has become a repository for the new religion that is 'conspiracy theory', the adherents of which are fools.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

I hear ya, I used to frequent specific forums but tings have changed a bit. I go through long periods then return usually for a few days. It's more frustrating than it used to be.

now I just browse through recent, hot topics and tend to get dragged into squabbles.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Do you personally enjoy seeing the same crap recycled on ats every few months,

So you do have a personal problem with it. Seems like it's new to a lot of responders though.

or does it make you feel better to contribute absolutely nothing to a thread other than demonstrate how offended you are that somebody dared point out it's been posted before?

No it was your thought process behind it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

Ok, but, according to Wikileaks (taken with some salt, ofc) :

James Foley
Main article: James Foley (journalist)
In a video uploaded to YouTube on 19 August 2014, Foley read a prepared statement criticising the United States, the recent airstrikes in Iraq, and his brother who serves in the United States Air Force.[26] Emwazi, wearing a mask, also read a prepared statement in which he criticised America and President Barack Obama and made demands to cease the 2014 American-led intervention in Iraq.[26] The masked man then beheaded Foley off-camera, after which he threatened to behead Steven Sotloff if his demands were not met. The FBI and United States National Security Council confirmed that the video, which included footage of Foley's beheaded corpse, was genuine.[26]

Steven Sotloff
Main article: Steven Sotloff
On 2 September 2014, a video was released reportedly showing American journalist Steven Sotloff's beheading by Emwazi.[27] The White House confirmed the video's authenticity.[28]

David Haines
Main article: David Cawthorne Haines
On 13 September 2014, a video, directed at British Prime Minister David Cameron, was released, showing British hostage aid worker David Haines being beheaded by Emwazi.[29]

Alan Henning
Main article: Alan Henning
On 3 October 2014, a video released by ISIS showed Emwazi beheading British aid worker Alan Henning. Henning, a taxi driver from Salford, Greater Manchester, had volunteered to deliver aid to Syria. He was kidnapped in Al-Dana, an area held by ISIS, on 27 December 2013.[30][31]

Peter Kassig
On 16 November 2014 a video was posted by ISIS of Emwazi standing over a severed head, which the White House confirmed was that of Peter Kassig.[32] Kassig's actual beheading was not shown, and unlike earlier hostage beheading videos he did not make a statement.

Syrian soldiers
The video that ended with a shot of Kassig's severed head showed the beheadings of 21 Syrian soldiers in gruesome detail, by a group led by a masked Emwazi. It was said by the BBC that, unlike previous videos, this one shows the faces of many of the militants, indicates the location as being Dabiq in Aleppo Province, and that this video "revels in gore." Unlike previous videos that cut away without showing the killing, Emwazi is shown beheading a victim.[33]

All that was fake? The ones that Washington and the UK verified? They also....what? Asked the families to pretend it happened?

I'm not sure I follow your line of thinking. Can you explain what I'm missing? I watched most of these (why, I dont know, maybe out of human sympathy to the victim, reflecting on my own mortality and how precious life is and reinforce how much I hate those that would do such atrocities) and they are, sickeningly and tragically, very, very real

edit on 7-10-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
isis decoded:
============

WORD: ISIS

ICE-US
or
IS-US
or
....is...the...U.S.

It is the US. Almost like Alquida....Al-CIA-duhhh

It's just a code word for telling you who it really is

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It's ALL DONE IN HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS!!! Like man I can't believe people don't get that yet??? We're in the 21centure and people are still too stupid and brainwashed.

HOLLYWOOD STUDIO PRODUCTIONS:

1) moonlanding
2) Beheadings
3) 911 post production
4) Kadaffi, Sadam, etc etc etc...

Look here's the shocking proof.... 2:15

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

it's one of the reasons I don't come on here that much anymore.

Same here...hard to deal with the new breed of conspiracy theorists that believe anything and everything they read without actually researching their conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Do you personally enjoy seeing the same crap recycled on ats every few months,

So you do have a personal problem with it. Seems like it's new to a lot of responders though.

or does it make you feel better to contribute absolutely nothing to a thread other than demonstrate how offended you are that somebody dared point out it's been posted before?

No it was your thought process behind it.

If not enjoying seeing the same items posted every quarter is a "personal problem" then sure.

My thought process of posting a link to other threads that have significantly more replies than this one? How awful that must've been for you.

Way to continue to contribute precisely dick to the thread, guy. Masterclass in quality posting.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If not enjoying seeing the same items posted every quarter is a "personal problem" then sure.

Same items? You said "same crap", suggesting that you have a problem with this specific item itself.

My thought process of posting a link to other threads that have significantly more replies than this one? How awful that must've been for you.

I was refering to your whole attitude behind that post. It went beyond being just helpful and informative.

Way to continue to contribute precisely dick to the thread, guy. Masterclass in quality posting.

Suck it.

edit on 10-10-2016 by PoetryInMotion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
The only question is .. if these executions were staged. What's happened to the hostages?

They probably got a nice check after signing a non-disclosure agreement.

I can slightly believe this. But could you or anyone else for that matter happily sit there on money knowing that you and your government is deceiving its population. What about the hostages lives? Would they all be in know too if it was all a staged event.

I just feel there's too many uncertainties if it's just a case of paying people off

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Same items? You said "same crap", suggesting that you have a problem with this specific item itself.

I was refering to your whole attitude behind that post. It went beyond being just helpful and informative.

Suck it.

And with that, we have the perfect example of the slow decline of ATS. No contribution whatsoever, continually no contribution whatsoever, topped off with "suck it."

Enjoy middle school today, champ.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

And with that, we have the perfect example of the slow decline of ATS. No contribution whatsoever, continually no contribution whatsoever, topped off with "suck it."

What do you mean? I meant suck it up.

Now swallow and move along.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join