It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia tells citizens to ‘prepare for nuclear war with West’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm from the U.K so he was not my president, although i do admire Kennedy.

sorry...your location is empty...so I assumed.

That's probobly just how the movies and history portray and record the event. Kennedy had his masters to answer to also i imagine, same with Khrushchev.

but see...that's just it. We have no proof of this. It's a conspiracy theory more then anything, that there is some hidden hand...controlling world events.

Stupid men with no real idea as to the implications of there actions should it have come to pass. The real masters of the military industrial complex would never be so short sighted as to cut off the hand that feeds them by initiating full on nuclear conflict.

all it really takes is one stupid man. How many do you feel are currently in power...around the world ?

If cooler heads had not prevailed we would not be having this conversation, there would be no internet we would be back in the postindustrial era, if even alive.

as I said..I feel this is only a stroke of luck. The bombs have been dropped before...I would put it past them being dropped again.

Its always been a Poker hand, a game, you cannot win a hand of cards if you destroy 99% of the deck. These people don't rely on luck, they make there own.

you are speaking out of your comfort zone. Maybe you're not aware that there exist people...far more devious then you and I...and are willing to do bad, evil things. It's the reality of human condition.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Anyone who launches a nuke is an idiot. espcially Russia, America, India, Pakistan and North Korea. Can't we just nuke those countries? They pose a threat to everyone else... Maybe throw China in there as well?

It absolutely baffles me that in this day and age with all the information we have that someone would want to cause/react to threats of nuclear war, just let it go ffs, it's not the 80's anymore.
edit on 5-10-2016 by GreenGunther because: of was missing

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The reality of the human condition is that we are stuck on this Earth with nowhere else as of yet to fall back. You simply don't crap on you own doorstep to the tune of reducing the world to a radioactive icicle for the next few thousand years.

As to who controls the world, well the truth is generally stranger than fiction but lets just say if you follow the monies and see who has profited from the world wars and numerous other conflicts throughout recorded history the culprits are rather apparent.

Nuclear weapons are simply redundant and counter productive to the manner war is waged in today day of age. Which is not to say tactical nuclear weapons will never be used in any future conflicts but not the ICBM city busters and there like down to the FACT that there can be no winner in that kind of scenario.

Whats the point of destroying you enemy in a first strike attack when a few years down the line your own land, water supply and food stuffs are just as contaminated as there's are?

There is simply no profit to be had hence no reason to launch such an all out attack.
edit on 5-10-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If you guys are really falling for this Russian propaganda I feel sorry for you.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

everything you state is true...all I can say is repeat...there are lunatics out there man. People do crazy sh**...they blow up buildings, blow themselves up, rape and pillage, massacre the innocents..it's a daily occurrence.

If you have faith that it's beyond us...then you're way more trusting of the human species then I am.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I just want to remind everyone of Putin's frustration with the US.

Accuses the US of telling lies all the time to them and to the people through the media.

He says we are all in grave danger and we the american people don't even realize it.

And here he speaks about our elections.

What are we even doing in Syria? Raping the people and the planet of the resources?? Thats not justification .. its inhumane !!

edit on 5-10-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

What are we even doing in Syria? Raping the people and the planet of the resources?? Thats not justification .. its inhumane !!

it's called "protecting your interests"...it sounds so benign...defensive even. Like you're on a noble mission...of protection...you know...the innocents and all that stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

it's called "protecting your interests"...it sounds so benign...defensive even. Like you're on a noble mission...of protection...you know...the innocents and all that stuff.

Im sick of their interests being protected. Been over it!

Only people who can make America change is the people and it wont be through a fraudulent election either.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I highly recommend the following video. I think it explains the foundation of what's happening fairly well.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Cool.. Thank you...

It's pretty long. I will watch it over the next couple of days.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The speed with which these apache helicopters are being turned out and the number of them and the cost is mind boggling. But ehhh, just an expensive hobby is all.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: AshFan

Russia is making a valid point here.

No it's not. The United States will never use nukes as a first strike... Russia might have to, as it is outclassed by America and its allies in conventional warfare.

If the USA will never engage in a first strike, why has First Strike remained a stated contingency of US military plans since the Cold War and has never been repudiated by any US President or by any act of the US Congress? The USA has refused to issue an universal no first use statement of intent. It has only promised not to use nuclear weapons against non-nuclear states that live up to the USA's nuclear non-proliferation goals for them.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: AshFan

Russia is making a valid point here.

No it's not. The United States will never use nukes as a first strike... Russia might have to, as it is outclassed by America and its allies in conventional warfare.

If the USA will never engage in a first strike, why has First Strike remained a stated contingency of US military plans since the Cold War and has never been repudiated by any US President or by any act of the US Congress? The USA has refused to issue an universal no first use statement of intent. It has only promised not to use nuclear weapons against non-nuclear states that live up to the USA's nuclear non-proliferation goals for them.

Because you don't want potential enemies to think you have taken something off the table. Russia has forsworn first strike but no-one actually believes them.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
I just want to remind everyone of Putin's frustration with the US.

Accuses the US of telling lies all the time to them and to the people through the media.

He says we are all in grave danger and we the american people don't even realize it.

And here he speaks about our elections.

Thanks for those videos. It is pretty clear that Putin has had enough of the American war mongering, criminal govts. that have plagued the world for decades. At this point, I think more nations need to stand with Russia.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Having looked at the articles provided the following can be stated:

Russia is exercising a drill both smart, and prudent. It is closer to the middle east and terrorist could go into Russia and could potentially detonate a nuclear weapon there. But in this case, one could also look at it this way:

Putin is an ex KGB officer, from the days when Russia was the USSR. Putin knows all about how to use propaganda to his advantage to remain popular and to ensure the people there continue to support his government and him being in power. He is saber rattling and ultimately laying down the ground work to show he has the best interest of the people in mind to quell any dissension among the population and political wise.

Syria is a side note, one that has the strategic interest of Russia right now and one that we should not ignore, for years Syria has been important to Russia and with the build up of US bases in the region, has given Russia pause and starting to give indications that it is not happy.

Neither side wants a nuclear exchange, and both sides want a stable middle east. That much is clear. How to achieve it is where that is coming up as a sticking point. One of many. Give it time and things will eventually calm down with barking on both sides of the boarder.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I'm well aware if the depths of depravity humanity can sink to but we are not that stupid as to consider complete and utter destruction of our world and way of life and nether are TPTB. Mass genocide yes but not extinction by our own hand. Simply does not make sense.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Thanks for those videos. It is pretty clear that Putin has had enough of the American war mongering, criminal govts. that have plagued the world for decades. At this point, I think more nations need to stand with Russia.

...or meet with Ukraine's fate?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Both sides do not want a stable middle east as the actions of America in the last 20 years of killing a million plus civilians over there has shown. I don't know who came up with the concept of freedom bombs but damn it's a stupid idea unless your goal is to keep the wars going and spreading. The complete opposite of stable.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No offense intended, and I was already aware, but when I saw your post this morning I turned off my PC for the day because I'm so disgusted with the U.S. war machine factions refusing to work WITH Russia and to get it through their blinded minds that the U.S. can't be the world's bully anymore; the one who is the sole king of the mountain. (Please excuse my anger.)

Anyway, because I like to look at various viewpoints I'm posting the link to this Fort Russ article and here is an article from Military dot com.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join