It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Bull Shed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Every once in awhile I decide to try to look for an interesting UFO video on YouTube and after about six or seven videos I end up giving up every video that you end up playing is so huge obvious CGI ship that is an obvious CGI creation added to some video that was probably some guy filming part of a vacation he was going on that's some other YouTuber downloaded and then added a UFO in the sky using CGI and bull# the ones that piss me off the most are the ones where it says UFO attack and it's clearly actually a video from Iraq or Afghanistan of terrorist blowing up something and they just put a alien spaceship over whatever they're blowing up and then make it look like the ship is shooting a laser at the car whatever but the #ing stupid bull# thing is is that they leave the audio in so you have a bunch of terrorist screaming Allahu Akbar why would they be screaming that if some alien was blowing up something in some of these videos if you look at the comments there are people who can actually speak the language being spoken in these videos and they translate it to English and the terrorists are literally talking about the terrorist bomb they're about to set off but the uploader are the video doesn't expect that people would take the time to translate what the voices in the video is saying.
Another another thing they like to do is find videos where people are freaking out about sharks in foreign languages and then put a UFO in the sky over the water and get rid of whatever evidence of the shark there is but sometimes they won't even do that will just get some video of some guy filming a interesting View and then add a spaceship into the video and then use audio of people screaming from like a stock audio website to make it sound like a bunch of people are freaking out over the UFO in the sky...

But the worst ones are the guys who obviously script out the whole thing but the worst Channel I've ever seen was there is this kid in Australia who claimed that he had aliens showing up in his backyard when really it was a Halloween decoration and he was having his friends hide in the woods and kind of move it around like it was a scarecrow that kid actually pulled that bull# for like 3 years and made a bunch of money off of his YouTube channel to find his car racing career on another Channel he even had a video where he was like flashing money in all kinds of their #...

But the videos that frustrate me the most actually are these videos where it's just a little dot of light or it's clearly a mylar balloon that floated away from like a graduation party or something those are more frustrating I just wish that something would happen where there be a UFO that would be clear and be caught by multiple cameras at the same time maybe even live.

Some of these guys just deserve to be punched in the face like that Billy Meier guy or however you spell his name the guy who has like one arm he blew a couple of plates and bowls together and hung them from string and the funny thing was is that he kept the rest of the bowls and plates that were part of that set and when people would come over he would serve them food on those very plates and people started noticing that and another video that he shot was a trash can lid with a whole bunch of # glued onto it and it was the same type of trash can lid that we're on the rest of his garbage cans but he just left out in the open but the guy has a whole bunch of like supporters and stuff around him who make money off of helping him out so they go around silencing and threatening people

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Koolsville

Some people have the same opinion of people's "sky sounds" videos.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Some people have the same opinion of people's "sky sounds" videos.

And GoPro's on RC cars.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Calm down, you're learning.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thank you that was the funniest rant. I agree it's gotten ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
There are so many "UFO-prank" apps out there, too...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I agree too many fake UFO YT vids, almost no room to show real ones (if caught on vid) people will say, that's CGI or Photoshoped etc (because of other channels), when in fact it maybe real.

Thats how i feel just now.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Koolsville You in YouTube stands for "your" and Tube stands for "rectum". Now you understand what their aim is? What Facebook means? Twitter? Uh, don't want to name it here, or I'll will get an instant bann...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I know what Facebook and Twitter means.

If i'm not aloud to say them then i'm not going to.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Koolsville,

The reality is that videographic documentation of a UFO encounter or sightings has ALWAYS had its problems. Those problems have changed over the years though. Back in the eighties and nineties, it was resolution trouble. Only movie cameras and other high spec, high value recording gear had a hope in hell of resolving quality detail at a distance. This led to all sorts of things in the sky being mysterious, rather than simply unusual.

Then you had the era of the handy cam and the smartphone come in later on, but the problem these days is not so much one of resolution, but more of the ability we now have to manipulate these images with far too great a degree of sophistication, for relatively little cost and effort. A polished fake can look as legit as can be, and the only way to tell is to pull the image or video apart in much more complicated software, than was used to doctor the image or video being investigated.

But the truth is that video, images... these things never amounted to a hill of beans where proof of anything is concerned. Forensic, testable evidence, chunks of craft, alien DNA, the evidence of the passage of a craft through a treeline, or scorch marks left on the ground, these things have far more value than images and video ever do, because they are far harder to fake, far more costly to arrange, and could yield far more information about a UFO than any video ever could.

That is why I no longer care what gets photographed or recorded. I only care what is found, tested, sampled and experimented on, because that stuff does not lie to us nearly as readily as our eyes do!

top topics

join