It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday Night Live: Presidential Debate Cold Open

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Wow, they really nailed this. They condensed it down to show the jist. Obviously, Donald Trump is the main joke, but shots were taken at Hillary.

In look forward to a great season of Alec Baldwin appearances.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I didn't know Baldwin was such a good impersonator. He Nailed it! I hope he reprises that character again and again.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiteNGale2

I didn't know Baldwin was such a good impersonator. He Nailed it! I hope he reprises that character again and again.

He will be for every episode until the election. SNL usually does 3 new shows and then 2 repeats and starts in September. They started later to schedule 5 all new ones, all with Alec Baldwin to lead up to the election.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I think Baldwin/Trump did a better job than the real Trump.
Ji-Na lol.
He did a great impression btw It took me a minute to realise who it was

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I enjoyed that! Baldwin can be Trump's doppelgänger to conduct those trade deals in Jina. "We're not repaying the debt you jinese bastards. YOU will now pay US!!"

Clinton was a wasted opportunity and got an easy pass there. Played by a pretty comedian with no ageing make-up and some good lines.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Alec Baldwin. Wasnt he the Baldwin that hosted a talk show on Sirius once upon a time ? No ratings at all and pulled after a week or 2 ?
I guess he is a better impersonator.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Baldwin nailed it! Great Trump impersonation. I love Jina!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

That was pretty damn funny, they captured each ones flaws and satirized them.

It also reminds me of why I despise the actual candidates.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Hillaryous! LOL!

This campaign is full of comedy fodder. After the election, I'm not so sure the winner will provide as much comedy... Unless it's Gary Johnson, that is...

South Park is another gold mine for hilarity leading up to the election. We started watching the current season (20) on Hulu last night. VERY funny!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Hillaryous! LOL!

I just watched the Family Feud spoof they did last night as well, Larry David is back.

South Park is another gold mine for hilarity leading up to the election. We started watching the current season (20) on Hulu last night. VERY funny!

Go back and watch 19 as well, it ties into this season with Mr. Garrison running as the Trump-like candidate.

'Where my country gone?'

edit on 2-10-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Have to agree this election is comedy gold!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Alec Baldwin. Wasnt he the Baldwin that hosted a talk show on Sirius once upon a time ? No ratings at all and pulled after a week or 2 ?
I guess he is a better impersonator.

Yeah. That's what Alec Baldwin is known for

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Hillaryous! LOL!

This campaign is full of comedy fodder. After the election, I'm not so sure the winner will provide as much comedy... Unless it's Gary Johnson, that is...

I love the new South Park and the social commentary about this election season. 'Memberberries!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Baldwin can be Trump's doppelgänger

Every candidate needs a body double these days...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hillaryous! LOL!

I just watched the Family Feud spoof they did last night as well, Larry David is back.

Show me...Children of the Corn!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No secret that I'm against Hillary but damn that was good. SNL has lost a ton of it's mojo over the years but I've always been a fan of the older stuff.

I'm glad they jabbed pretty good at (c)linton too even if it was mostly subtle. S*F

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The best part being that Larry David can be Bernie Sanders with the absolute minimal effort.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The best part being that Larry David can be Bernie Sanders with the absolute minimal effort.

Or make up.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
That was gold, I am a YUGE fan of Baldwin comedy acting , especially after 30 Rock.

LOL at the bum-mouth

top topics

join