It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Unintentionally Sighting in San Francisco

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hi guys, this is my second thread, and it's about Ufos and aliens, something I may have reasons to believe, as following.

During my stay in San Francisco back to July 2012, I went to the Golden Gate viewpoints to take some pic. After two years, when I was reviewing the photos, I found something weird. A spot in one of them. After comparing to other photos I found the same spot in the next one. First I thought it was a plane, but then I realized the shape didn't match. Neither it could be a bird, since it has a metallic bright. I went crazy for a time, and decided to share it with an UFO magazine or something like that (I don't remember the name). They never answered. I'd like to know your opinions about it.

I have a great habit of taking various photos in sequence so I can select the best ones later. The first and last pictures don't show the object.
Here are the times the pictures were taken:

0563: 3‎ de ‎julho‎ de ‎2012, ‏‎21:30:22. No UFO yet.
0564: ‎3‎ de ‎julho‎ de ‎2012, ‏‎21:30:32. The object appears. I took a zoom to get closer to object, so there are two of the same 0564.
0565: 3‎ de ‎julho‎ de ‎2012, ‏‎21:30:40. The object is gone.

Is the time short enough to a jet passes through the scene? Doesn't the object appears to be stopped in the air?

Here are the photos:
0563 (still no UFO):

0564:

0564 ZOOMED:

0565 (UFO is gone):

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sort of resembled a helicopter, at least to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Double posted, Ignore
edit on 1-10-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
Sort of resembled a helicopter, at least to me.

Really?

Doesn't look like any helicopter I have ever seen...

Looks like a genuine unknown design to me. I think this image was a very lucky capture. Something real and mechanical. Possibly non-human tech or some reproduction vehicle built by black budget.
edit on 1-10-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Looks like......

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jacob33

A seagull.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Looks like the backside of a 50's chrysler
B

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

A seagull.

You would have to have your head in a paper bag to believe it is a seagull..

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bspiracy
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Looks like the backside of a 50's chrysler
B

I first thought it looked like a 55 chevy with the nose end cut off, but then I thought more like a Chrysler
But since there isn't such a thing I figure it must be some sort of other design.. It doesn't look quite like a saucer though, sort of a little. It is a very real image of something that shouldn't be there, but it is, and it is able to fly.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

A seagull.

Seagull, or albatros, well, a bird. The bright reflection of the sun on it's body created a memory image on your CCD, that's the white spot to the right (the animal flew from right to left). You can clearly make out the wings and head (though the resolution is, of course, not really impressive).

Digital camera's have their drawbacks.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

A seagull.

Seagull, or albatros, well, a bird. The bright reflection of the sun on it's body created a memory image on your CCD, that's the white spot to the right (the animal flew from right to left). You can clearly make out the wings and head (though the resolution is, of course, not really impressive).

Please show an image where this has happened before and which has been shown to actually be a bird. I see no camera malfunction in the above images.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Very interesting. Whatever it is it had to be moving at a nice clip to disappear from view in 8 seconds.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

From a different angle.. looks like this too...

Interesting image... a tad curious though.. if I may... these were taken in 2012? Why over 4 years to post them?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

If you read the topic message you'll see I just saw the object two years after my trip (what means 2014). I sent them to an ufo online community, but had no replies. I forgot them for a while after that. Now I tried to reach an alien video again (see my first thread), what made me remember about this episode.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Look what I JUST FOUND: It's a darker spot right on the top of the middle of the bridge. I don't think it's just a bird.

ZOOMED:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

A seagull.

Please show an image where this has happened before and which has been shown to actually be a bird. I see no camera malfunction in the above images.

Blurds
edit on 10/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
OP, looking at the distance in the pic it must have been a large object and i'm not sure what it is possibly a military project or UAV/Drone...Phage makes a good point with the pic above.

@ BlueShaman definitely does resemble that car lol.
edit on 1-10-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
'Jump it Luke! YeeeeHawww!

(post by NoCorruptionAllowed removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join