It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Unintentionally Sighting in San Francisco

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Sorry but I agree, we've seen countless bird ufo's on ATS over the years and it does looks like a bird, you can see the neck.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

but looks completely mechanical.

Mechanical? You can see gears and stuff?
I see no detail whatsoever. Just shading. Shading just like a blurry bird would have.

edit on 10/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I see no detail whatsoever. Just shading. Shading just like a blurry bird would have.

Bio mechanical ufo.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: Phage

Bio mechanical ufo.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jacob33

Looks like a classic blurry saucer image. Would be stoked to witness one in person.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacob33
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I can see how the first pictures could be a bird after seeing the blurry bird example, but this picture looks way more rounded to me.

I'm far from having any sort of debunking experience so please let me know if I'm wrong here. Do birds photographed from afar like that look round often? It also looks to me like it'd be rather large for a bird, but I'm really not great at being able to tell what size things are in pictures like this. Is there any way to tell?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CopperBoom

Do birds photographed from afar like that look round often?
That would depend somewhat upon which direction the bird is flying.

It also looks to me like it'd be rather large for a bird,
That would depend entirely upon how far from the camera it is.

Is there any way to tell?
Nope. But a big clue is when someone doesn't see something until they are looking at the pictures afterwards.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CopperBoom

originally posted by: jacob33
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I'm far from having any sort of debunking experience so please let me know if I'm wrong here. Do birds photographed from afar like that look round often? It also looks to me like it'd be rather large for a bird, but I'm really not great at being able to tell what size things are in pictures like this. Is there any way to tell?

There may be a calculation to cases like this, but it's unknown to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yeah, when you compare a photo of a bunch of seagulls flying at different angles and positions of flight, it looks like a seagull:

Maybe a mechanical seagull?
edit on 2-10-2016 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Personally, I have little faith in incidents like this being anything but commonplace, but I wasn't there so I can only guess.

The OP didn't notice anything unusual at the time, so not much of a sighting in my book. Sure, there are important cases where strange craft zoomed by at incredible speed. Is this one of them? It doesn't seem so. But I applaud him for investigating.

There is far more evidence to be considered and analyzed in close-range eyewitness sightings that don't involve photographs, questionable as these photos usually are. Give me a couple of people that went to the cops because they were freaked out by what they saw. Or the cops that were freaked out by what they saw. They have a lot of important information we can actually use. Instead of chastely waiting your whole lives for some officially-sanctioned holy grail of "Proof".

"Proof" is just evidence you believe. It is different for everybody. Flying saucers have been here for a very long time. Since before your parents were born, at the very least.

Still not on board with that? Then relax, you never will be.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Yeah, when you compare a photo of a bunch of seagulls flying at different angles and positions of flight, it looks like a seagul:

Not really. Not if you're actually taking a picture of seagulls rather than a landscape.

(post by wmd_2008 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join