It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria war: Russia rejects US calls to halt bombing eastern Aleppo

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: nightbringr

You don't see how crazy UK and USA foreign policy is? Educating yourself by listening to the common sense of a former British ambassador to Syria is the key
www.youtube.com...

Of course i do.

But simply because i see how crazy it is, doesn't mean i cant call out Assad and Putin and all other world criminals as well.

No idea why people like you only see one side of things.

edit on 30-9-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Did you watch the Youtube clip? Obviously not because the brave ex ambassadour to Syria says all sides should pull back, not one side. He also states we are backing the wrong side in a contest between two bad sides. Ford points put Syria is no threat to us, has never harmed us and even protects its Christians and minorities, but we back Islamist Jihadis mercenary terrorists from Chechenya, Tunis and Bradford who murder Christians are intent on attacking us in the west long term and indeed are attacking us already, 9/11, Nice, 7/7 etc, etc! You must be blind not to see our governments are backing the wrong side!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Just because he is the so-called legitimate ruler?

Yah, sovereignty and international law are overrated.

Sich Heil!

Edit: Really, its okay to bomb a country is you don't like their leader?
edit on 1-10-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It's insane how many war-crime apologists are on this forum. It's okay to hate both sides, you know.
edit on 2016-10-1 by gmacev because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Accept for that little issue in Beruit, they fomented along with Iran and Hezbolla (Which I joined the Cav over)...which EVERYONE seems to forget because it doesn't work in THEIR politics.
Lets turn over Obama and be DONE with it.
edit on 1-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What country is Crimea from?
Is it the same NOW?
YOU got ZIP Mr "I 'm so above you Americans".

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gmacev

I do I just don't have FULL access to the complete picture above the US govt to attack THAT.
WAR crimes...HOW FAR back should we go?

I don't like the last 3 presidents but they won't let us at them to legally punish ,because we have ADMIRALTY law from the fatherland to obstruct us all.
I would add THAT is why America is backing a wild card for president.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I don't like the last 3 presidents but they won't let us at them to legally punish ,because we have ADMIRALTY law from the fatherland to obstruct us all.

You say that after calling me out dissenting about invading and occupying other countries under false pretenses?

What color is a chameleon?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Accept for that little issue in Beruit, they fomented along with Iran and Hezbolla (Which I joined the Cav over)...which EVERYONE seems to forget because it doesn't work in THEIR politics.

Yes you are totally correct there Cav, please bear in mind though I was speaking from a British angle not a Yank one. The horrible mass murder of US forces in Lebanon was disgraceful, thanks for enlightening me that Syria were involved in this, I never realised and was behind on this.

For sure Syria is trouble, but as Peter Ford states, Assad and his secular state are the lesser of two evils. He looks after his minorities including Christians, he is not Jihadi Sunni Islamic intent on attacking the west in their own countries. The terrorists USA and UK support are killing Christians all over the Levant, we are indirectly killing Christendom in its ancient homeland by backing the jihadis. Surely that is wrong. Added to which once Assad is theoretically ousted then what next? Syria will descend into a new Iraq where Christians, Druze, Shia/Alawyte etc etc will be crucified in a holocaust just like we saw in post Iraq 2. What can be so good about the mass killing of Joe public when they have done nothing at all just so USA can get one over Russia. I's wrong, so wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Watch Russia RUSSIA ,YOU already KNOW the answer.
I am FAR more aware than you what evils are done to combat other evils,some that is still secret.
JUST because I have depth of character, I DON'T live in a black and white world that promotes collectivist values.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I also MUST undercut the constant IDIOTIC "democracy building" that MY country perpetrates.
WE really DON'T need to rule the world here,THE CITIZENS OF ALL countries get it...BUT the leaders are crap.
If we could actually SEE what is secret we would arrest the collective inhabitants of DC.
I don't KNOW about your D notice and what it hides ,but in TRUE American fashion WE can TOP you lately rather easily.
I don't LIKE it, 'I'm throwing TRUMP at it I 'm so fed up.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You know as well as I Russia already occupied Crimea, their Black Sea Fleet has been there in Sevastopol for centuries. They shored up their defense of Crimea to counter the move of the EU, / US (NATO) moving to destabilize Ukraine. Since you know tactics so well, you also know that the real business of Ukraine was to cut Russia off from Crimea and their Navy berth in the Black Sea. It is the key to the whole region.

So cry me a river about one little already occupied and populated with Russians and their navy country. They reacted out of self preservation, after Kiev fell.

We now return you to you regular "Bash Russia" Program.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The US invaded Iraq, illegally and immorally, and has the nerve to criticize Russia

Russia was invited by a sovereign country to help it defend against a terrorist led invasion which was aided and abetted by the US in a sinister coalition to intervene in Syria for selfish geopolitical and economic reasons.

The Hell with America…the lying hypocritical savages

What a pile of self right crap in its own right.....this post. Like the UN is given or has been given a dam about by anyone in real terms. So much for illegal. And immoral! WOW another crock of BS term to use in terms of international policy! To much concern about these big tone ideas is getting the world already killed and on the verge of domestic unpleasantness in Europe. F'in Russia and Syria are involved in genocide lite, and driving whole nation into Europe with force while the propaganda war has Europe and America on full guilt trip mode. Dumbasses.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

WHICH IS WHY he did it, YES I have brought it up. Obama is weak he jumped on us I know.
I can't say I 'm actually pissed about that commie colonel on THAT.
Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia are sovereign countries NO TOUCHING as your own.
YES America has been unusually HORRIBLE in it's acts overseas lately.
YES BAD.
REALLY bad here as well.
Russia can't take the US anymore without going nuke.
NO ONE can.
We are in a real mess but DON'T think that will, in ANY way, stop us.
I as you, haven't GOT the complete "SECRET" picture ,THAT is why we don't know and the liars play us.
Unless you actually BELIEVE Russia's losses are at 2000 and they STILL can't prosecute a war without unnecessary losses due to the TOP load of Russian command methods and officer cadre.
Unfortunately NEITHER answer is REALLY correct on EITHER of our side issues.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Imo, Russia has been here before. They let Napoleon come all the way in, Same with the Nazis....

Come NATO, come...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Just because he is the so-called legitimate ruler?

Yah, sovereignty and international law are overrated.

Sich Heil!

Edit: Really, its okay to bomb a country is you don't like their leader?

Please tell me where i said i was ok with the US bombing campaign?

I'm simply calling out all you Putinittes for failing to see what a criminal he is as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I would rather see both Russia and the US pull completely out before risking problems with each other. This crap is going to keep on until we have a ww.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I would rather see both Russia and the US pull completely out before risking problems with each other. This crap is going to keep on until we have a ww.

It could get real very soon.

With Kerry announcing after Russia bombed the UN aid convoy to Allepo that the US may end intelligence sharing with Russia, their warplanes are very likely to clash.

Scary times indeed.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Winter isn't an issue any more,we aren't GOING to war so get over it.
Putin is playing the same old COLD WAR game and SO is NATO and the UN...who don't pay their bills to us,like RUSSIA and Europe.
WHAT WAS the RUSSIAN name for all those P51s we never got paid for anyway?
HOW MANY aircraft did we loan Russia?

Is Germany ,France or ANY western power going to give Russia supplies against America?
OH YEAH we ALREADY own the best war machine there is ,WHAT aircraft Russia could muster would be struck from the skies.
DOUBT any missiles would make it either ...but I'm sure it's QUITE hush ,hush.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Winter isn't an issue any more,we aren't GOING to war so get over it.

Famous last words.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join