It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria war: Russia rejects US calls to halt bombing eastern Aleppo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: nightbringr

Just because he is the so-called legitimate ruler?

Yah, sovereignty and international law are overrated.

Sich Heil!

Edit: Really, its okay to bomb a country is you don't like their leader?

Please tell me where i said i was ok with the US bombing campaign?

I'm simply calling out all you Putinittes for failing to see what a criminal he is as well.

Every time you blame Putin or those that question US actions. Its their country, not "Putins".

Do you call the US "Obamas"?

lulz

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Technically the USA and Russia are already at war,
Though undeclared
No longer a proxy
Since the beginning of sanctions against Russia, its alliance with Syria vs USA assets, their row over Ukraine.
Its difficult to see it otherwise.
edit on 1-10-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Technically the USA and Russia are already at war,Though undeclared No longer a proxy Since the beginning of sanctions against Russia, its alliance with Syria vs USA assets, their row over Ukraine.
Its difficult to see it otherwise.

From the Russian perspective, Russia is fighting against the Nazi International, and Russia is not as concerned with "the Nazis in Kyiv" as they are with the "Nazis in Washington" as Sergei Glazyev noted. I doubt that many US Americans are aware of the general Russian characterisation of the US federal state at the level of the Executive Branch as a Nazi regime.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Just because he is the so-called legitimate ruler?

Yah, sovereignty and international law are overrated.

Sich Heil!

Edit: Really, its okay to bomb a country is you don't like their leader?

Please tell me where i said i was ok with the US bombing campaign?

I'm simply calling out all you Putinittes for failing to see what a criminal he is as well.

Every time you blame Putin or those that question US actions. Its their country, not "Putins".

Do you call the US "Obamas"?

lulz

I blame Putin where blame is due.

He bombed the UN convoy in retaliation of the US purposefully targeting Syrian troops in the earlier bombing that killed 88.

See? I can point blame at the US too. You however in your blind devotion to Putin can't do the same.

They can do no wrong, can they? So naive.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

They are both breaking international law, question is at what point will it get to the next level. The targeting and sabotage of off-shore industry , or outright Cuban missile-crisis
Truly hoping, and praying for the people of ME and the world this is all an act to line the pockets of the MIC.
Either side needs a win over ISIS (because neither side will back down)for the war to end IMO.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not ME I 'm next to CSOC.about 12 miles, screw the planet GO ahead and shoot.
Regional powers are sitting DUCKS.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I blame Putin where blame is due.

Uh huh. I know why certain people do that. They say xyz leader must go (and they do that a lot) to cover for 'regime change' a coup really, overthrow and destruction of a whole government and system of some hapless victim country. But it sounds better when the focus is just one person. Deceivers, liars and manipulators (and their minions) do that.

The meme must go.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

He bombed the UN convoy in retaliation of the US purposefully targeting Syrian troops in the earlier bombing that killed 88.

Sho me a bomb crater near the convoy. That convoy was destroyed in insurgent held territory by terrorists on the ground.
Only one driver was killed because they were made to abandon the convoy first.

Theres footage of the insurgents alongside all the trucks parked on the side of the road right where they were destroyed.[yvid]wN2g71ZgQnE[/yvud]

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Show me a bomb crater near the convoy. That convoy was destroyed in insurgent held territory by terrorists on the ground.

Only one driver was killed because they were made to abandon the convoy first.

Theres footage of the insurgents alongside all the trucks parked on the side of the road right where they were destroyed.

edit on 2-10-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Not ME I 'm next to CSOC.about 12 miles, screw the planet GO ahead and shoot.
Regional powers are sitting DUCKS.

They'll never intentionally blow it all up. They'll bleed you dry slowly, to keep you alive as long as possible.

Like a parasite.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

OH yeah I REMEMBER Desert Shield how we were allowed to set up and get COMPLETELY ready while the enemy waited .
Did Russians teach them THAT too? (I know we would see Spetz,MAYBE I MIGHT HAVE MET SONNY PUZIKAS!)
ALL Americans need to know is Where you are then when you are SEEN it's over and like a BIG machine, each heartless soldier attacks until they are ordered to stop,we cry after NOT during killing.
UTTERLY void of emotions,to stop fear.
Russians rely on passion,central leadership.
A PRIVATE could command in our forces and complete the task AND do in US forces ALL the time when they don't HAVE any leadership.
WE DON'T sell vehicles for BOOZE or drugs,nor do we drink the deicing fluids....we smuggled it in with mouthwash and the Arabs were trying to mess us up by dipping clove cigarettes in opium I heard....we enjoyed them.
WE also don't USUALLY loose airfields,to fire like that...THE CAV wouldn't allow it alone much less the REST of our armed forces.
GOOD luck when our WHOLE country tweaks.
AGAIN ...NO BODY will try to hit us and we they do I can tell you clearly my friend WE ARE HOT from Obama,this worldwide situation is a disgrace and we are trying to figure it out.

Kind of LIKE Russians,not ANY ONE who ever led them,however they behave like banana republic dictators and ours act like raving lunatics.

edit on 2-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

AGAIN ...NO BODY will try to hit us and we they do I can tell you clearly my friend WE ARE HOT from Obama,this worldwide situation is a disgrace and we are trying to figure it out.

Plenty of historical record to disagree with that. Empires always get greedy, reach too far, leave to many enemies in their wake and then crumble. The US has those big moats the pacific and atlantic so far, so arrogant. Problem is tech is so advanced these days, hypersonic cruise missiles from silent diesel subs, flight time about 6 minutes from off the coast.

Or a plague(s). Thats my guess. North American continent is isolated, could glow or fester for centuries, rest of the world won't cry ...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

DREAM on Ivan HOE.
We aren't going to glow, YOURS won't fire and the forces Russia CAN deploy aren't equal to the task of taking on the earth, like America could. WE HAVE a land held footing and if Russia won't heal then we slap the dog,like we are GOING to slap Hillary.
ALL will quiet DOWN when the Infiltrator in Chief is booted anyway..then THERE go your wet dreams of killing COWBOYS ,Ivan.
ONLY WE can do that, THEY ARE trying as well,SJW useful idiots and all.
THEY want China,GET the HELL back.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

We aren't going to glow, YOURS won't fire and the forces Russia CAN deploy aren't equal to the task of taking on the earth, like America could.

I was referring to the new hinese class of Song diesel subs. Out here on the west coast they have revitalized the sub hunter fleet of aircraft. I know why.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If the SOHR is the source of these stories of hospital bombing you can't trust them or any from the west-- know its likely a lie. I exposed this fake propaganda group SOHR long ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.veteranstoday.com...

The sources for the story of the hospital bombing are CIA-Israeli controlled disinfo operations, which is why I say ‘if’ anyone bombed the hospital. Prime among these sources is a fat, sweaty little turd of a man living in a flat in a north London suburb who pretends to be a major information outlet by the official-sounding name of The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. VT exposed this fact last year and the truth about the SOHR has been broadcast by Russia Today many times.Whenever the SOHR’s name appears on a story, rest assured, it is CIA-Israeli disinfo.
So what are we to make of this whole fiasco? It all boils down to a concerted effort by the CIA-Israeli controlled MSM to ram down our throats a false narrative of Russo-Syrian cruelty and indifference to human life and suffering of innocents. The purpose of pushing this narrative is to further the agenda of the Neocon-Zionist-Israeli cabal that is responsible for the war in Syria, to attempt to use subterfuge to counter the military successes of the legitimate Syrian government and their Russian allies against the proxy mercenary armies employed by the cabal.

edit on 2-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I often wonder why Russians can 't play dormant on new tech...and they think we haven't got the oceans watched.
GO AHEAD and launch then "Peril", but kill EVERY ONE or you are soon DOOMED.and NOTHING anyone could deploy could do this.
EGO isn't enough and Russia wanting to be LARGE again sure as hell isn't either,unless the people are still commie sheep anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join