It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Detroit News endorses Gary Johnson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
"In what it called an “endorsement of conscience,” the Detroit News has endorsed Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson for president.

It was the first time in its 143-year history that the newspaper has not endorsed a Republican."

www.washingtonpost.com... d-quite-possibly-dangerous-it-says/

End the two party duopoly.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The same Gary Johnson that can't name any foreign leaders................SMH

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

The same candidate that is suspected of pay to play,classified emails on private servers,benghazi disaster and DNC collusion. Was to be investigated by both the DoJ and FBI.

Gary Johnson has more executive experience than anyone in the debate. Has either Trump or Hillary ever vetoed legislation before?
edit on 29-9-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: removed words

edit on 29-9-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added text

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So the Detroit News endorsing Gary Johnson is really a vote for Trump if Obama is correct. But there's 'matter' and 'don't matter'. Guess which column Gary Johnson fits in, and for that matter Detroit News. In fact Detroit News was for sale last year because of financial woes, like many other printed publications.

But for the record, they've made non-republican endorsements before:

It has never endorsed a Democrat for president, and has only failed to endorse a Republican presidential candidate four times: twice during the Franklin D. Roosevelt era; in 2004, when it refused to endorse George W. Bush for reelection; and in 2016, when it endorsed Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson rather than Republican nominee Donald Trump

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Union Leader of New Hampshire Endorses Gary Johnson Over Donald Trump

"After assailing Mr. Trump on a regular basis leading up to the state’s primary, the venerable Union Leader, a conservative bulwark for generations, is now going a step further: For the first time in over 100 years, New Hampshire’s largest newspaper will not be endorsing the Republican nominee for president"

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Gary Johnson is a Complete Idiot.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Good to see at least some media outlet has maintained some common sense.......

Im not a HUGE Gary Johnson fan, I dont agree with some of his policies, but im not worried about him destroying the country further like Trump or Hillary either.....

Its sad its come to this but its about time that this country does more than the two party system

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
The same Gary Johnson that can't name any foreign leaders................SMH

And yet he's still better than Trump and Hillary!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
People have called them illegal aliens since before you were able to get your green card in the mail, and the only way for ANYONE to become a citizen was to first illegally travel to Arizona.

In other words before Obama, EVERY immigrant AT ONE POINT was illegal.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Trump
- Stop and frisk is unconstitutional.
- Useless expensive wall on US-mexico border(all you need to do it beef up border security,work visas, and make obtaining legal citizenship easier. Why the wall?)
- A nuclear japan and south korea ok? NO!
-more war

Hillary
-Campaign collusion with the DNC((un)democratic national convention)
-Benghazi disaster.
-Classified emails on a private server.
-Clinton Foundation suspected of pay-to-play.
-Clinton Global Initiative suspected terrorism ties.
-Was to be investigated by both the FBI and the DoJ.
-more war

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Hmm.. Now about 3 other People know who Gary Johnson is now in Detroit ...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Come on now,this is getting pretty sad the way this guy has portrayed himself,he could easily be replaced with any aloof college student,he's a plant to muddy the waters,think as you may but this is very evident

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Come on now,this is getting pretty sad the way this guy has portrayed himself,he could easily be replaced with any aloof college student,he's a plant to muddy the waters,think as you may but this is very evident

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Melissa Joan Hart has endorsed Gary Johnson for president.

I want to break away from this two-party system and I think it’s important for people to know that there’s another candidate out there who really toes the line between Democrat and Republican,” Hart said during an interview with People magazine.” I mean he’s libertarian. But socially he’s liberal, but fiscally conservative.”

dailycaller.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Gary " Gimme Your Protest Vote " Johnson is a Buffoon , why is he even bothering to Run ?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I believe the actual rules read that the race can have only 1 true "Shill" and the other candidates or 3rd Party Candidates it is legal to cheat and defraud their chances of competing...

I vote for Mr. Trump..... for the 1 'official' shill. I'm just wondering if after He quits He runs off at the mouth and tells everyone it was 'just to shake things up' Then "hopefully" He will boast about His earnings again and then He'll expose His earnings and it'll show that He took a bunch of $$$ from The Clinton Cabal™ and they ALL end up in PRISON and that is when Oprah becomes POTUS...

Black, Woman and has all the $$$ She needs/wants...

I'm still voting for 'Ms. YouBothSUCK'

new topics

top topics

join