It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This one picture sums up the entire Clinton investigation nicely

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
c'mon...a long time democratic congressmen wearing a small pin supporting the democratic candidate for president........WHAT A SCANDAL!!!!!....grow up already

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
c'mon...a long time democratic congressmen wearing a small pin supporting the democratic candidate for president........WHAT A SCANDAL!!!!!....grow up already

C'mon... a long time democratic congresswoman wearing a Hillary Clinton Campaign lapel pin supporting her choice of a candidate for president while asking the FBI director supposedly impartial questions about his investigation of said congress woman's choice of a presidential candidate.

Fixed it for you.

I never said it was a scandal.

You Hillary supporters keep calling it "the game is rigged" and a "scandal",,,, kind of telling actually.
edit on R032016-09-30T14:03:28-05:00k039Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: torok67
a reply to: Gryphon66

SJW alert

TJW alert!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
C'mon... a long time democratic congresswoman wearing a Hillary Clinton Campaign lapel pin supporting her choice of a candidate for president while asking the FBI director supposedly impartial questions about his investigation of said congress woman's choice of a presidential candidate.

And the Republicans on the committee were all asking impartial questions and didn't have a choice for president?

You have a pretty weak argument here.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

And the Republicans on the committee were all asking impartial questions and didn't have a choice for president?

Can you please link to pictures of the republicans wearing Trump pins during the questioning of Director Comey? If not... your argument is invalid.
edit on R202016-09-30T14:20:58-05:00k209Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

You'd be pulling your hair out if someone on that panel wore a Trump lapel. You would most likely call them a white supremacist as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Can you please link to pictures of the republicans wearing Trump pins during the questioning of Director Comey? If not... your argument is invalid.

Jeez. The entire affair was nothing but a partisan dog and pony show. What the hell difference does it make what pins anyone was wearing? Anyone with any sense watching a hearing like this knows exactly what is going on.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Jeez. The entire affair was nothing but a partisan dog and pony show. What the hell difference does it make what pins anyone was wearing? Anyone with any sense watching a hearing like this knows exactly what is going on.

In other words... at this point what does it matter anymore? Seems like I have heard that phrase somewhere else before.

It matters to me. And it matters to a lot of people. It is blatantly showing the American people right in their face a reminder that the system is biased and corrupt.

If people can't see how screwed up this whole affair was from the get go and how the FBI investigation got whitewashed from the start by Comey by now... then they never will.

But it doesn't hurt one bit to remind people now and then what is going on.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good catch RickinVa, this whole Hillary mess is overwhelming.
I'm gonna need a vacation soon.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You know exactly what difference it makes. This is a conflict of interest because Sheila Jackson Lee is too effing dumb and lacks the common sense to show no favoritism towards either candidate given the position she holds.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Harambe lives

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

There ya go... a picture is worth a thousand words....

That is how you dress when questioning the Director of the FBI about the Hillary email investigation.

There is no need for any news links or any other BS.... that picture says it all loud and clear.

Hail Hydra?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
a reply to: RobinGraves

Congressional committees are bipartisan. That's the bottom line. You not understanding this simple fact does not make me a troll or anything else.

If you don't like that the Senate Judiciary Committee and Homeland Security Committee (both headed by Republics) is comprised of members of both parties, then your problem lies with the Congressional Rules of Procedure, not with me. Nobody is every going to recuse themselves from a Committee hearing that they sit on.

Everyone on that dang committee got their opportunities to question Hillary regardless of political affiliation.

HUGS!

OMG ARE YOU THIS STUPID!! Your answer doesnt make sense and has nothing to do with my answer!

THIS ISNT ABOUT DEMOCRATS VS REPUBLICAN FFS!!
I would not care if she just wore a DNC pin,BUT SHE IS WEARING A "HILLARY" pin under a HILLARY HEARING!.
IF YOU DONT THINK THAT IS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST AND COMPLETLY UNPROFFESIONAL, i feel bad for you, i really do,
THIS HEARING IS ABOUT HILLARY AS A POLITICIAN, its not the democrats that are under scrutiny its Hillary.
ANY POLITICIAN ON THAT BOARD SHOULDNT CARE IF HILLARY IS A D OR R, they should be interested in the truth, and be unbias from the start.
And yeah, you are either a troll or just stupid,choose. One.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Heck during an impeachment they dont have to recuse themselves based on party. So you might want to take it up with the constitution .

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

You seriously dont understand this discussion, this isnt about any of the parties.

Read my previous posts before u answer.
IF you still atleast dont see this as highly unproffesional, you have a problem.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

No, its 100% about parties. Because you said it is because she supports her party's candidate. You do know its a congressional hearing and not a judicial hearing right?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

GEEEEZ I know its a congr- hearing
, ABOUT HILLARY! NOT ABOUT hILLARY AS A DEMOCRAT, so PARTY.AFFILIATION really shouldnt matter in this hearing.
What SHOULD MATTER IS THAT ONE MEMBER OF THE COMMITEE OPENLY SUPPORTS THE INDIVIDUAL SHE IS THERE TO INVESTIGATE BY WEARING THE -H- PIN.

No one in this thread or on this Message Board would care if this member had wore a -dnc- pin, its not about who is a democrat and who is a republican ffs.

No one would care if she wore her -H- pin anywhere else, do you really not think this is highly unproffesional behavior?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Comey has a Hildabeast tramp stamp.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Anyone remember or hear the idiot who asked Comey about the Charlotte situation?

I understand the OP and I'm sure Sheila JL asked very aggressive questions about the immunities given out etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

There ya go... a picture is worth a thousand words....

That is how you dress when questioning the Director of the FBI about the Hillary email investigation.

There is no need for any news links or any other BS.... that picture says it all loud and clear.

Was it solid gold ?

My guess is yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join