It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This one picture sums up the entire Clinton investigation nicely

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RobinGraves

Of course it does. It's a Congressional committee made up of....Republicans and Democrats. Is it your assertion that this was a Congressional committee of one? And this was not a real trial, or even a pretend trial. Nobody on that committee was going to pronounce her guilt or innocence in anything. It was a probe.

Members of Congress who are democrats generally openly support their candidate for President. Likewise with Republican members of Congress openly support their candidate, although not as much this go around. Are you suggesting this should have been a partisan committee with no democrats involved?

How do you not understand the simple concept that democrats in Congress, including those on the investigative committee in this instance, support the democrat candidate? Why would you think otherwise?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

Of course it does. It's a Congressional committee made up of....Republicans and Democrats. Is it your assertion that this was a Congressional committee of one? And this was not a real trial, or even a pretend trial. Nobody on that committee was going to pronounce her guilt or innocence in anything. It was a probe.

Members of Congress who are democrats generally openly support their candidate for President. Likewise with Republican members of Congress openly support their candidate, although not as much this go around. Are you suggesting this should have been a partisan committee with no democrats involved?

How do you not understand the simple concept that democrats in Congress, including those on the investigative committee in this instance, support the democrat candidate? Why would you think otherwise?

Seriously, you are a troll.This is about the wrong doings or not wrong doings of one politician and her entourage , it shouldnt matter if hillary is a democrat or republican nor should it matter who in the commitee is democrat og republican, WHAT SHOULD MATTER IS THAT ONE MEMBER OF THAT SAID COMMITEE OPENLY WEARS A SYMBOL OF SUPPORT FOR THE SAME POLITICIAN SHE IS THERE TO INVESTIGATE!! It doesnt. Or shouldnt matter who is republican or democrat, this has nothing to do with any of the parties, IT IS ABOUT HILLARY and how she has handled her job,stop derailing the thread

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: RickinVa

There is no need for any news links or any other BS.... that picture says it all loud and clear.

/r/The_Donald

The alt-Right Reddit thread with the racist comments..

In case you forgot the source of the Pic...

There is nothing in the rules that forbid campaign paraphernalia in Congress...

And no doubt GOP would be wearing Trump pins everywhere this season if they weren't so damned ashamed of him.

Neither that picture nor this thread is about Donald Trump. It has nothing to do with him what so ever. Nice deflection attempt though.

Ahh rick..Honestly you haven't given anybody a reason to give a crap.

I mean, they can star the thread for the right-wing support brotherhood ...yada yada..

But honestly? Who cares?

Chaffetz hearings are one giant Trump Campaign event...one of the minority and token Dems on the committee wears a Hillary pin?

Doesn't change anything.

Her vote is not required to do anything in the hearing, GOP has the majority and drives the hearing.

So how again does her wearing a pin represent the entire multi-year failed witch-hunt? Cuz she doesn't have any power to effect anything in that Trump Campaign posing as hearings.

Tens of millions of TAXPAYER dollars and years invested in a witch hunt and Chaffetz and Issa before him have nothing but FAIL to show for it.

How is that this pins fault?

I can't really find a way to take your OP seriously...

Chaffetz wasted years and millions of TAX PAYER dollars to deny Clinton the WH...And not only was that unethical, technically illegal...but it is FAIL...just plain FAIL.

So much FAIL...that you are desperately zooming in on the jewelry of some woman whose vote does not matter in the hearings ...desperately searching for someone to blame for years of FAIL in these hearings.

Look at the OP again....

Feel free to point where I said anything other than "That is how you dress when questioning the Director of the FBI about the Hillary email investigation."

All that crap you just typed is stuff you are attempting to interject into the meaning of a picture that only comes from YOUR mind.

I let the picture in the OP speak for itself.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

There is no need for any news links or any other BS.... that picture says it all loud and clear.

/r/The_Donald

And no doubt GOP would be wearing Trump pins everywhere this season if they weren't so damned ashamed of him.

Neither that picture nor this thread is about Donald Trump. It has nothing to do with him what so ever. Nice deflection attempt though.

I mean, they can star the thread for the right-wing support brotherhood ...yada yada..

But honestly? Who cares?

Chaffetz hearings are one giant Trump Campaign event...one of the minority and token Dems on the committee wears a Hillary pin?

Doesn't change anything.

Her vote is not required to do anything in the hearing, GOP has the majority and drives the hearing.

So how again does her wearing a pin represent the entire multi-year failed witch-hunt? Cuz she doesn't have any power to effect anything in that Trump Campaign posing as hearings.

Tens of millions of TAXPAYER dollars and years invested in a witch hunt and Chaffetz and Issa before him have nothing but FAIL to show for it.

Chaffetz wasted years and millions of TAX PAYER dollars to deny Clinton the WH...And not only was that unethical, technically illegal...but it is FAIL...just plain FAIL.

So much FAIL...that you are desperately zooming in on the jewelry of some woman whose vote does not matter in the hearings ...desperately searching for someone to blame for years of FAIL in these hearings.

Look at the OP again....

Feel free to point where I said anything other than "That is how you dress when questioning the Director of the FBI about the Hillary email investigation."

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Gryphon66

What the hell are you talking about?

Dude is just picking on Jackson.....female, black, lib so its defended as sexist, racist, altright

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Ok but Jackson should recuse herself. Didn't she say there were dinosaurs living on Mars? No that was whats her name. Jackson said she saw kangaroos in large packs way up in northern tundra with Inuits dressed as clowns ridding them.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Ok but Jackson should recuse herself. Didn't she say there were dinosaurs living on Mars? No that was whats her name. Jackson said she saw kangaroos in large packs way up in northern tundra with Inuits dressed as clowns ridding them.

Wasn't she the one with the moon landing flag being confused as being on Mars? She is a mess of crazy quotes if people look it up.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Some where in the Darkness

There is 6 Small, Yet POWERFUL l Men/Corporations
with Their Business Buddies

That Is going to Decide Who is Going to be President !

Apparently

Some Haven't Figured that Out Yet!!

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America
www.businessinsider.com...

Lists of corporate assets
en.wikipedia.org...

Politico-media complex
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

yea, we saw that one from a mile away, but never thought they would replicate the exact same attire. That is seriously trippy.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

/r/The_Donald

But honestly? Who cares?

Doesn't change anything.

Look at the OP again....

This one picture sums up the entire Clinton investigation nicely. Do you disagree? LOL

This crap has been heavily biased for Clinton from the get go. I do not know what alternate universe you reside in.
edit on R242016-09-29T21:24:14-05:00k249Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The idea that she is a Hillary supporter is understandable, she still gets to vote and is going to vote.

However, what bothers me is the inability of the American public (represented here by people responding to this thread) to be able to demand that the members of government act professional, if you are at a inquiry,

you HAVE to be searching for the truth of the matter, even if it goes against what you want to be true....

That is their duty they are not "normal" citizens they are trusted to do what is best for the American people as a whole.The power they have been trusted with decides the futures of your children and they need to be held to a certain standard, not by members of the opposite party, but by the people who put them into office.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

SJW alert

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
That is the face of an absolute mad woman. She needs to be strapped inside a strait jacket, and given a daily shot of lithium. ~$heopleNation
edit on 30-9-2016 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

originally posted by: incoserv
Holding up Shelia Jackson Lee for any reason is just risky. The woman is clearly of her freakin' rocker.

She's the nutcase who in 2003 whined because hurricanes have whitey names, and it'd be more inclusive to give them names like Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn.

Yes, clearly a nut-case.

Omg. Tell me you made that up....?

www.wnd.com...

The congressional newspaper the Hill reported this week that Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, feels that the current names are too “lily white,” and is seeking to have better representation for names reflecting African-Americans and other ethnic groups.

“All racial groups should be represented,” Lee said, according to the Hill. She hoped federal weather officials “would try to be inclusive of African-American names.”

A sampling of popular names that could be used include Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn, according to the paper.

Jackson Lee’s call is brewing its own storm of response across America.

A WorldNetDaily reader wrote:

“You can be sure if there were too many ‘black’ names assigned to hurricanes, Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee would instead be complaining that this practice unfairly stereotypes blacks as violent. Let’s hope this silly storm blows over!”

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

There ya go... a picture is worth a thousand words....

That is how you dress when questioning the Director of the FBI about the Hillary email investigation.

I have no idea what your point is, other than more pointless hatred. Threads like this depress me.

Duh! She's wearing a Hillary campaign lapel pin. While she's supposedly investigating Hillary.

Or do you not see a problem with that. In common parlance, it's called:

CONFLICT OF INTEREST

SMH...

Like it or not, we have 2 choices this year. If she wasn't rooting for Hillary, she'd be rooting for Trump... Which would also be a conflict of interest.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Too much common sense. Try again.

Common sense would be not wearing or showing support for either candidate.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Oh, don't get me wrong. That lady is a jar full of crazy, for sure.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Congressional committees are bipartisan. That's the bottom line. You not understanding this simple fact does not make me a troll or anything else.

If you don't like that the Senate Judiciary Committee and Homeland Security Committee (both headed by Republics) is comprised of members of both parties, then your problem lies with the Congressional Rules of Procedure, not with me. Nobody is every going to recuse themselves from a Committee hearing that they sit on.

Everyone on that dang committee got their opportunities to question Hillary regardless of political affiliation.

HUGS!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
Some where in the Darkness

There is 6 Small, Yet POWERFUL l Men/Corporations
with Their Business Buddies

That Is going to Decide Who is Going to be President !

Apparently

Some Haven't Figured that Out Yet!!

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America
www.businessinsider.com...

Lists of corporate assets
en.wikipedia.org...

Politico-media complex
en.wikipedia.org...

I've been searching for a legible, updated version of this for awhile now. It's sad, because it's not just the media that has this type of monopolization. This is basically in every business situation these days. I wish we could get easy to read and share diagrams of the entire system like this.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: RickinVa

Well, actually all this thread speaks to is blatant sexism, racism and classism.

But I do admire your honesty ... to a degree.

(about 0.01°)

OMG I posted a picture of a black woman........ YIKES... I am sexist and racist..... oh noes....

As a white man married to a black woman, I can tell you right now my wife says you are full of crapola.

Whatever.... you sure do get a lot out of a single picture.

Rick, if you've seen this person's previous replies, this is what it does. It foments controversy where there is none. And of course, the 'racism' button is the first one it always presses. Of course you must be a racist, and (whatever else that crap is it posted...complete mumbo-jumbo as usual).

It's truly sad that one cannot have an intelligent discussion anymore, without some numbnut accusing people of racism, because they posted a picture of a black person, and leaped to conclusion when someone mentions 'dress' because they are incapable of seeing beyond the perhaps, obfuscated description of the fact that she is wearing a Hillary pin to a committee hearing specifically about the person she is wearing the pin.

If that is not blatant hypocrisy on all sides, I don't know what is. How can someone WEAR a Hillary pin to a committee hearing and actually ASK questions? Why not just charge for advertising?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join