It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise in satanism and the occult has caused a shortage of priests able to battle the Devil’s work.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Since you're a demonologist who examines people claiming to be possessed, how would you assess someone who has experienced physical forms of possession that could be considered intelligent and which an individual would consider to be like their body being "hijacked," so to speak, beyond their personal control?

This isn't a question aimed at challenging you or your profession (since I've noticed quite a bit of that in the thread), it's a question coming from genuine curiosity.
edit on 30-9-2016 by Foxlimainno because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Any person can banish a demonic possession simply by reading Corinthians I - 15:1-4 and accepting that Jesus Christ spilled His blood for our sins when He died on the Cross.

What language should they be spoken in? English? Latin? French? Italian? Aramaic? What if person wanting to read them has a speech impediment?

Will the demon doing the possessing respect the words if they are spoken in Klingon? Or Elvish? Orc?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Don't believe in the devil (Satan)?

Call him out, do the correct rituals with blood and he will ALWAYS show up..... for others it takes nothing more than to call him out with an oath...... swearing allegiance.

So, if that's true - why has no one videoed this? Why is he not on youtube daily? Why is there not a single shred of evidence such an entity called the Devil or Satan actually exists?

Could you PM me the ritual please? I'd like to give it a try. Ta muchly.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
What language should they be spoken in? English? Latin? French? Italian? Aramaic? What if person wanting to read them has a speech impediment?

Will the demon doing the possessing respect the words if they are spoken in Klingon? Or Elvish? Orc?

If you bothered to read my post on page 5, your first question would have already been answered.

Thought and ESP is a way around deaf people or people that cannot handle the truth with their fingers stuck in their ears.

Vulcans are the Grigori (fallen watchers) and elves during the days of Atlantis with pointy ears.

Why ask, because the Universe already knows you are programmed to scoff at the facts.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
hard to film when something real is actually happening its not your first reaction. fight or flight

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: THASUN

Even harder when you know it is all BS....and it is.
Preying on the poorly...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
When it comes to exorcisms, doesn't the Vatican tend to keep quiet about it? Or at least, very low key?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Lol, what is this, the 50's?
"Hello, telephone operator, get me the Vatican! We need an exorcist"

I have never seen anyone possessed by anything else other than their own stupidity.

Demons... Yeah... Good one. I say the Vatican should cut it's exorcist department completely and give the money back to the people. Cause, you know, they've already scammed them out of so much already.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

God didn't create the Angels?

Who did?

Sure he did. What makes you ask?

Thanks. Also, you mentioned that there are other gods as well as your God.

Is your God the most powerful? Or one of many?

Side note: So the "demons" under nominal discussion here are half human? Are they spiritual or physical beings?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Thought and ESP is a way around deaf people or people that cannot handle the truth with their fingers stuck in their ears.

Of course! Silly me.

Why ask, because the Universe already knows you are programmed to scoff at the facts.

Yes of course. "Facts". I forgot - this thread was all about 'facts'.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I guess yogis and other meditation masters are all demonically possessed.... Those demons sure love to spread peace, love, and tranquility!

Can you levitate?

Do you know how it is done? If so I would like to hear it from you.

No, what does levitation have to do with the conversation? Levitation is a supposed rare feat, if even possible.

Everything you say comes off completly ignorant. Its hard to take anything you say seriously as everything you say is wrapped up in christian mythology.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Maybe because everyone realises that possession is nothing more than mental illness and the people who suffer from mental illness are going to doctors instead of Priests peddling nonsense and doing more harm than good.
5% my arse....seen many episodes of so called possession and all were managed by treating their mental illness not calling a priest.

Can someone with a mental illness walk up the wall onto the ceiling without falling down?

Can someone with a mental illness fly like superman?

How can it rain stones inside a room knee deep?

How can it rain blood inside a room or run down the walls?

There are other factors.....BUT these are just a few instances have NOTHING to do with mental illness.

I guess there's video evidence of these? It is 2016 after all. Everyone has a camera on their phone, if nothing else.

Or you can contact [email protected] and ask her about the Gary, Indiana possession. I am sure she will give you the names of the witnesses so you can talk with them.

Do you expect me to list every case? Well I will not. Many of the good ones are classified as confidential by the church and will NEVER be released to the public. There are reasons why......

So no videos then?

Well isn't that just not surprising. Evil demons and possessions yet no one has any videos?

I for one will start spreading the word to get something on tape for Terrydon from ATS. I know the spirit world has been working very hard for a long time to convince you and they are very disappointed that they have failed thus far.

I look forward to the future when Terrydon can put their stamp of approval on this phenomenon so the rest of us can go in doing what we are doing.

It will be glorious, the ushering in of a new Era. The age of Terrydon is what they will call it from the feeuucha.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I like luciferians. They are good people with a bad rap.

I find that they following the light they do, are better for the world than those who cause discord over which judeo christian God's chosen one to follow.

The church doesnt even believe in exorcisms any more. It was and always will be BS.

We are the devils, or angels.

Religion, IMO, would be something a Devil would make.

Knowledge, wisdom, and sacrifice would suit us better.

edit on 9 30 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I like lusiferians. They are good people with a bad rap.

I find that they following the light they do, are better for the world than those who cause discord over which judeo christian God's chosen one to follow.

The church doesnt even believe in exorcisms any more. It was and always will be BS.

We are the devils, or angels.

That's a pretty strong argument objectively. If you compared all of the "bad stuff" done between the Church of Satan and the Church of Christ I have a feeling it would be pretty lopsided.

I think we ought to give them another chance.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Luciferians are not satanists.

I see satanists as being in the same boat as other religions.

Luciferians are spiritualists.

Balanace, sacred knowledge, karma, and so on.

Luciferians are like Masons. They share wisdom through hermetic teachings
edit on 9 30 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: sputniksteve

Luciferians are not satanists.

I see satanists as being in the same boat as other religions.

Luciferians are spiritualists.

Balanace, sacred knowledge, karma, and so on.

Luciferians are like Masons. They share wisdom through hermetic teachings

I would agree with that..

I would also say it's a bit hard to separate the different light bringers haha...

You have lucifer the light bearer, but then you have jesus saying if thine eye be single thy body shall be full of light..

It's all a bit confusing, but in general I would say judge by the fruits. I'm not religious, but I have had many spirit things happen so I know this other stuff has some real existence.. But I don't focus on names.. Just oh talking to this thing and it lied and tricked me I thought I was closer to 'god" or beign good, and now I'm falling..

That's how you tell..

I know no other way..

I've noticed people who say they are talking to angels have very negative traits sometimes.. Saying mean things and generally trying to throw you off balance.

Balance is another compass marker.. In general things that are good for you will keep you balanced. When things are trying to push you it's often negative experiences to follow. That's not a hard and fast rule of course. Nor is the first one, but they are the best I have..

I went way to close to what? ? A separate reality? being possessed? I don't know, but at first it felt like pure love.

So yea be careful.

I'm not joking. I used to be a straight scientist near top of my class in physics and biology(Highschool).. I knew this stuff was fake. And then... And then I knew it wasn't..

But I'm not sure the level psychology plays and I suspect a big role in all of this.

So not believing in these things can actually help haha.

as for me I use some masonic things some hermetic things.. I learned their meanings at least partially their meanings on my own intuition and experience. So I can't just call a group evil or a group good.. It's really individual, and the same techniques can often go to the light or the dark, and then even is the light always good is the dark always good? I think that as in all other things is mixed.. So go with what gives you the results you want..

And if this sounds confusing ? ? ?

STAY AWAY from these sorts of things, I guess like a "good christian"

edit on 30-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Thank you, I wasn't quite sure but I didn't really think they were the exact same. I was more just making an unoriginal and non thought provoking statement about the damage by established religion as a whole.

As far as my point either one makes my statement true. I wasn't trying to make any statements about Lucifarians really. Just wasting time at McDonalds while the boy plays.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
Peace and love ! Luciferians are not spiritualists , they are materialists and they do not share wisdom because they have none ! Hermetic teachings are literal and heretic ! Lucifer the morning star is the sun in the sky as the el-darks not el-ites are sun worshippers and they call the sun many names including jesus , lucifer , neptune , hercules , ishtar ( easter ) etc.... ! The sun rises from the east and sets in the west ha ha ha ! The sun in the sky cannot give you wisdom or enlighten you in your mind not brain! All the sun in the sky can do is burn your physical body if you have your physical body in the sun too long ! The materialists are criminally insane and they believe that when they reincarnate back into the world , they will possess the same body and have the same false power , false status and false material wealth as they had before ha ha ha................................. ! The luciferians of the 33rd degree are not illuminated as they are illusionated as they are members of the spiritual death cult of the all spiritually blinded eye of the sun in the sky , called the illusionati ! Another name for the sun in the sky is samael the god of the blind and in the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king ! I am a real gnostic , a real mystic and no materialist can deceive my mind ! As my mind was given back to me to rule over by the source of all love and truth ! Peace and love from the mysticalmetalhippie

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Where does it say anywhere Hell is like that?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

It has been awhile but prior to one Halloween I wanted to do an live demonstration about what you describe above and I brought it to the attention of ATS and many responded with asshole remarks not ONE would do the test as I prescribe.

I highly enjoyed that thread.

And if I recall, nobody took you up on it because it took:

A) A lot of time in complete isolation
B) Money for cameras and gear

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He wants to watch you while you sleep...
Bonkers read the thread he is talking about.

Oh yes, that too.

edit on 10-1-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join