It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legit question as an outsider regarding the Trump campaign.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So I find this whole US election thing fascinating.
sadly your elections have consequences for us other parts of the world. So we better keep an eye on them.

Now If one would make me choose between Clinton or Trump I'd side with Trump.
Not because I approve of the guy, but I'd rather have a stupid in your face fool then the vile creature Hillary is.

This aside, I stayed up last night to watch the first debate, I kept on thinking when is Trump gonna pull out the punches.
Then at around 70 minutes in, Hillary was dragging him all over the floor regarding his taxes.

Long story short, why didn't Trump start asking questions regarding the Clinton foundation? And her dealings while being secretary of state?
That topic alone would have given him quite the bump. The whole Clinton foundation sums it up why she can"t have acces to more power and even less oversight.

So I start looking back at older speeches of him, he hardly ever mentions it? Would he be using the Clinton foundation as well?
I just thought it was odd really.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbeer
(...)

Now If one would make me choose between Clinton or Trump I'd side with Trump.
Not because I approve of the guy, but I'd rather have a stupid in your face fool then the vile creature Hillary is.
(...)

This sentiment is where most of his support comes from, I'd guess.

As an answer, I propose one of the more common theories about why he's running in the first place- to make sure no actual real opposition is had for the clintons.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Yeah, read it somewhere to. Didn't his old PR guy say in an interview like Trump never expected people to vote for him.

[tinfoilhat] I still firmly believe neither of them will be president. Somehow I have a feeling Obama isn't done yet[/tinfoilhat]

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yes I agree Trump missed opportunities with CF, Email issue, DNC leaks, and her treatment of Bill's "other" ladies.

I like that Trump the high road when Hillary attacked about how he treats women. He could have went after her for how she treated Bill's other lovers but didn't!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I've never really warmed to that idea. Trump is a business man and depends on an image of strength and power. He is not the type to let himself be used that way and if he loses that image, it will be bad for him when he goes back to running his businesses.
Even if it was a setup, it's backfired on Clinton badly.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

Obama is done- he'd have to incite national martial law to stay in place.

Besides, why would he go through all that effort? All he has to do is get clinton in (he's in on her game) and he can disappear into the shadows to do all the shady stuff he's been unable to do in the light, while having his team in charge to make sure he doesn't get caught.

Remember- they've been building a house of cards with a stacked deck for 113 years and counting.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
There's also this little gem.
www.zerohedge.com...
I know Zerohedge is frowned upon, still quite juicy story.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Obama is done- he'd have to incite national martial law to stay in place.

Well its not out of the realm of possibility's. Just sayin

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Both candidates suck, big time. It depends on who you think sucks the least. That's the state of American politics. For me, the choice is obvious, although still very distasteful.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Trump took the high road? That's the funniest thing I'll read for the rest of the year, I suspect. The reason even Trump didn't mention anything about the supposed treatment Bill's supposed ladies received from Hillary is because that PrisonPlanet, Breitbart, FOX'NEWS' crap is just that - crap. It's not real, no matter how many times your favorite out-of-touch 'news' provider screams it at you. Spewing the garbage that only the severely insulated believe would have only made Trump look even more foolish and un-Presidential, although, he did a pretty good job of that on his own.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
trump is well aware of the clinton foundation. however, there are going to be some leaks in the coming weeks. he has been told to hush about it and allow the leaks to make the news and not him. the leaks will speak for themselves. there will be a debate shortly after the leaks, and im sure he will drill her then.

yesterday was about policies. they really wanted to get their points across on taking out isis, and the racial situation in this country at this time.

trump will want to keep the worst things she has done until right before the election, in an effort to sway still undecided voters. the incoming damaging news will make most if not majority of people either vvote for trump instead, or a 3rd party candidate.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbeer
There's also this little gem.
www.zerohedge.com...
I know Zerohedge is frowned upon, still quite juicy story.

Yes Bill and Donald are both in Epsteins little black book

I personally think both are being blackmailed with video evidence from Epstein and what ever shady group he works for

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
trump is well aware of the clinton foundation. however, there are going to be some leaks in the coming weeks. he has been told to hush about it and allow the leaks to make the news and not him. the leaks will speak for themselves.

Evidence please.

Assange already promised to destroy Clinton with leaks before the debates, and that didn't happen.

Then he promised to release fresh leaks just before the debate. That didn't happen either.

Now you're claiming to have knowledge of upcoming leaks that Trump already knows about. What is your source for this as-yet-unsubstantiated claim?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Are you speaking about Trump or Obama?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

When haven't we lived under martial law? Oh yeah, prior to 1863.

But this thread is about HC vs DT.

Do you think DT is capable of being POTUS?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Assange said he'd release the info before the election, not the debates.

But the election should be won by Trump, IMO, not Trump being handed the win.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: sirlancelot

Trump took the high road? That's the funniest thing I'll read for the rest of the year, I suspect. The reason even Trump didn't mention anything about the supposed treatment Bill's supposed ladies received from Hillary is because that PrisonPlanet, Breitbart, FOX'NEWS' crap is just that - crap. It's not real, no matter how many times your favorite out-of-touch 'news' provider screams it at you. Spewing the garbage that only the severely insulated believe would have only made Trump look even more foolish and un-Presidential, although, he did a pretty good job of that on his own.

Thanks for your opinion. Multiple women have collaborated Hillary's strong armed enabling. I guess you thing the 50+ people who have mysteriously died with ties/dirt on the CLintons is a farce as well? Of course you do cause it's not real if CNN or Huffington Post says it is! Wake up!

top topics

join