It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wha do you see????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

During the lunar eclipse of October 29th 2004, i decide to take my cheep Kodak (throw out kind) and take a few pics of it.

Now i dont have a fireplace neither do my neibghboors and there were no clouds in the sky and i did NOT touch up the pic in question.

So i would like you guys to tell me what you see in that big "smokey cloud"... i know what i see ..for sure it jumped out to my eyes the first moment i saw it.

I wont say what it looks like to me because i dont want to influence anyones views, if anyone wants to know what we think it is you can click on any of the links on my profile and check the link "startling Photo"...

so...lets see the "cloud"

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I was returning from the store earlier this evening and saw something similar coming from the house I live in. It was steam from the heater (we have no fireplace either) but it certainly looked weird. Could that be what you saw ?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
No. It was a gas cloud that came from a space launch rocket earlier. I will find the news story and post it later.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What was I thinking? I'm sorry, what I said about the gas cloud was wrong. That was on August 31.

I guess this thing is still a mystery...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I was returning from the store earlier this evening and saw something similar coming from the house I live in. It was steam from the heater (we have no fireplace either) but it certainly looked weird. Could that be what you saw ?

i dont really know where the "smoke" came from...and i know this will sound weird ...but dont you see the face ???

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
i dont really know where the "smoke" came from...and i know this will sound weird ...but dont you see the face ???

I just had it in photoshop to see if I could enhance it, but still can't see the face.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
HMMMM...ill try to outline it so it shows the face that i see...lol... meanwhile ill stay off "moonshine"....
...lol

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Look at the top of the image. Right at the top is just under the eyes, you dotn see the eyes. You can see shading from the nose. Under that is clearly a mouth in a frown of sorts, Jaw bone and cheeks perfectly clear. It takes up the whole top part of the "cloud" if that helps. Looking to the right.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Got it !!!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Woah... now that is sort of creepy.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Got it !!!

"Simba, this is your Father , Mufasa.....stop smokin' this dust or you will NEVER complete the circle of LIFE!! "

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This may help some of you, I framed the outline a bit.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
here is the outline.... i started by seeing only one face... but now its up to 3 ..lol.... all that from a lil "trow out" kodak camera !!!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I dunno, but at first it sort of looked like an elephant with the white trunk on the front of the cloud.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
I dunno, but at first it sort of looked like an elephant with the white trunk on the front of the cloud.

Looks like something else if you take out the eyes.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat

Diehard ....YOU NUT !!!!!!! ROFLOL

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's a snoring jester on a stick.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Pisky, you have made me laugh one time too many. My entire root beer went down the wrong tube and I spent fifteen minutes coughing my lungs out.

All I have to say about this is, keep up the good work!

[edit on 1/26/2005 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

pisky !!! you found the 5th face.... the 5th element !!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join