It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS member , what's the crack?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi everyone, new member today, as the old story goes been lurking but wanna contribute .

I found the site here very interesting and full of insightful people willing to promote statements with facts and information, very rarely is any statement not backed up with proof . And as a news source it's better than msm.

Hopefully I'll belong and fit in well.

Thanks

edit on 26-9-2016 by MadMunro because: Original post was pap

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MadMunro

Welcome. Better read the rules, Ts n Cs you agreed to when you joined....you just broke a whole bunch of them.

Do that....and c ya down the line.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Posting rules? Dang

I'll read more ...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Welcome! I just love creeepy clowns

Enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thanks, I knew I'd stuff up first post .

It's gonna take time

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I had one that went straight to the trash bin, so you're doing better than me!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
I had one that went straight to the trash bin, so you're doing better than me!

Woop I'm atsing, so chuffed

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Don't directly insult anyone.
I have I'm bad.
Mercy was left at the door we argue maliciously here,and while it can get heated try to maintain your cool.
I don't I 'm bad.
Don't ever let us know who you are.
SO far I haven't screwed THAT up.
They want a summary of whatever you post.
I regularly screw THAT up, so I haven't posted threads anymore.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Welcome aboard...

What did you post originally that would warrant the Hall Monitor moment above..?

And anyways, the T & Cs were meant to be broken once in a while; but you gotta learn to walk the line if your'e gonna do that.

Enjoy your time here, just make sure to watch your 6, prepare to back up your comments, and most importantly of all - drink and post on occasion.

Cya in the trenches...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Welcome MadMunro

It's great to have you with us!

Now just pull up a cyber-chair...

...and sit a spell and we'll go through a few things that could be helpful to know.

First of all, as ATS is a big community and there are lots of forums, you might like to check out the Forums page and see what catches your eye. It will also give you some idea on where to put a new thread if you want to start one after you have your first 20 posts. (Oh, and regarding our 20-post rule, perhaps I should just add that besides giving new members a chance to settle in, it also helps in picking up the obvious spammers before they can wreak too much havoc.)

Because there are so many threads already, it's not a bad idea to do a search here before you eventually post yours. Okay, you won't always find an exact match, but it's helpful to check. You can also use it if you just want to find threads on a certain topic.

Here's some of the threads that are worth a visit early on:

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Important stuff!)
The ATS Freshmans Forum
and...
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

If you need help with anything, feel free to send a message to any of the staff. Just mouse over the “member” tag under any staff member's avatar, then click “send message”.

Also, if you see a post that you think is a problem under the T&Cs, then mouse over the poster's "member" tag like before, but this time click “ALERT!” and perhaps write a few words about why you've alerted it. The alert goes straight to staff (with a link to the post) and we'll look into it as soon as we can.

By the way, if you get “flags” on your thread, this is actually a positive thing! So don't worry if your thread gets “flagged”. The more flags, the better!

Anyway, have a good time and see you around the forums!

The T&C is not there for you to break as another poster mentioned and posting while under the influence...well,you might say things you might regret.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I better read them to I just joined as well good luck

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I sense another Scot???

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

A summary with every thread!?

That's a task

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeekoBoo
I sense another Scot???

Yeah is there a few?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Thanks you for the insight

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadMunro

I sense another Scot???

Yeah is there a few?

Yup, I'm from the highlands myself
welcome!!
edit on 26-9-2016 by NeekoBoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadMunro

I sense another Scot???

Yeah is there a few?

I'm a Scot from Elgin living in Perth.

Welcome to ATS :-)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Ohh awesome! I'm in Tain right across from you (technically) I always thought people up here weren't into conspiracys or anything out of the ordinary as every time I mention anything I'm met with giggles or blank looks. Rather delighted now a reply to: DarkvsLight29

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Ohh awesome! I'm in Tain right across from you (technically) I always thought people up here weren't into conspiracys or anything out of the ordinary as every time I mention anything I'm met with giggles or blank looks. Rather delighted now a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Guess those people are boring lol,, I've always been into conspiracy theories etc since i was young..I get what you mean about some people (ones i've talked to), they just don't get anything out of the norm and say it's fake or that doesn't exist (almost exhausting) sometimes lol.

This has to be the best website for all news and conspiracies I've been to...Whr are you going on the train?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join