It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer Provides Fox News w/Hand Written Note = Hillary is High Priest Satanic Goddess

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
North Carolina - Riots cause National Guard Deplyment - Notice I make an early prediction on Soros being involved...

But Soros wasn't involved.

/..before the thread: Soros strikes again, 70% of rioters are out of towners.

He wasn't involved in that either.

You're just making up random crap.
edit on 24/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Ah, demonization of the Democrat candidate by the Right Wing has begun.

I was wondering when that would happen!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Ophiucous..the snake has always been the 13th sign of the zodiac. This sign notoriously was linked to deep occult divinations.

As a so so astrologer for 25 years I have never come upon any usable information regarding the sign, so it is either lost or guarded.

Being 13th sign indicates reliance on the moon cycles as thete are 13 in a year and denoted goddess worship. The sun being the focus of the zodiac has 12 signs as thete are 12 houses the sun moves through in year. Nasa isnt so much adding anything, but perhaps they are revealing something.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Lol. Faux news.

I am more convinced the major right wing politicians are a satanic group farming christian votes by posing as christians.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
She is also a demigoddess in Balkan. In Albania, in a city near Greece, called Saranda, there is a statue of her in the middle of it. She is a breakout cult away from America.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
it doesn`t matter if she is satan himself people will vote for her because she is promising to give them more "free" stuff.

Yep. If there were such a thing as the "White Devil" than she would be it. I cannot figure out what is wrong with people who cannot see her for what she is. Unlike many conspiracies, she is not a hard one to figure out in a short amount of time. Most conspiracies lack hard evidence while in her case it is overwhelming.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Does anybody remember that one out of Hillary email :

With fingers crossed, the old rabbit’s foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .

Source : Wikileaks doc id 14333 - July 2015

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homeles
Lol. Faux news.

You're just SO clever! I'll bet you believe ATS denies ignorance, too.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Just out of curiosity, whats wrong with being a witch?
As for the rest. Writting that someone is something is different than someone being something, let alone proof about it. Y'all need better objectivity

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Satanic high priestess? Lmmfao, dear God almighty. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. This is definitely one of the most entertaining sites I visit.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Spam Removed

edit on 9/27/2016 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join