It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer Provides Fox News w/Hand Written Note = Hillary is High Priest Satanic Goddess

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Link to Fox News

Was Fox News hacked today? First they announce NASA is changing the horoscopes, adding in a 13th one, which is an upside-down cross, horned god with a pyramid in it.
Now this.

EDIT: - Hold up, sorry I posted before fully going through the material. Guccifer is only giving his opinion that his belief in Hillary as a Satanic High Priestess, & the relations to the Rockefellers et al.

While it's not quite as damning (heh), I'm still a little surprised Fox News is running it. END EDIT

Not sure I can assess the impact of this, whether or not it's picked up by other networks will be interesting. It can be used to HRC's benefit as much as the bad press might harm. Frankly I don't think it matters, because I think someone very strange is going on with HRC... Maybe this is just going to stave off those who recognize coming signs = skeptics (heh), point out it's just his opinion & not only was he looking specifically for this info, hacking all her stuff, but failed to find it (actually had a few Occult reference in it) -which will only be fodder to say "See! No secrets!" (Now how about unredacting those CFR emails?)

On the other hand, people who are researching these other connections Hillary & others have, will see this as confirmation. In the end only dividing the two lower sides while possibly strengthening the elite position.
edit on 24-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
She does have communication with Lynn according to her e-mails..

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I remember hearing about Hillary being a witch, but we all know that

But actually there have been rumors that she really is into that stuff. Definitely bad news for all if she gets in the White House.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

WTF? Guy needs some help with his handwriting. Waiting to see some proof of Hillary being a satanic high priestess. Other than the massive amounts of proof she and her cohorts in crime have already provided. Hope there's more to come ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/24.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

(post by FlyingFox removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Surprised Fox is reporting this. Guess they are just throwing anything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Boncho you're running hot, what with this and your Nasa/Opiuchus thread!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keep it coming.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
it doesn`t matter if she is satan himself people will vote for her because she is promising to give them more "free" stuff.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The fact that some people believe such ignorant superstitious BS as this is the very reason they should have NO discretion, authority or political power over anyone else at all.

Do you people not see how completely deranged this nonsense is?

K~

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You do know there are samples of Hillary's handwriting on line don't you?

No be honest it never crossed your mind to see if there was and to see if it matches the above.

There is and it doesn't.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

They really don't.
It's quite amazing how some minds work.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

No she's not. And I'm voting for her and I have money.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Sounds like a release from Hillary's camp so Trumpets share it and look as crazy as she says they are

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why would this letter purported to be written by Guccifer need to be conpared to Hillary's hand writing?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Hey didn't I see you have a problem with someone using msm as a source and here you are doing it now...oh the hypocrisy that your exuding is amazing.

I guess fox news is only credible when it fits your agenda...

(post by Wardaddy454 removed for a manners violation)
(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Link to Fox News

Was Fox News hacked today? First they announce NASA is changing the horoscopes, adding in a 13th one, which is an upside-down cross, horned god with a pyramid in it.
Now this.

EDIT: - Hold up, sorry I posted before fully going through the material. Guccifer is only giving his opinion that his belief in Hillary as a Satanic High Priestess, & the relations to the Rockefellers et al.

How can adult humans be dumb enough to believe all this crap?

edit on 24/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: fixed typo...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Hey didn't I see you have a problem with someone using msm as a source and here you are doing it now...oh the hypocrisy that your exuding is amazing.

I guess fox news is only credible when it fits your agenda...

The difference being that I recognize the MSM is full of $#@%, I simply comb through the MSM and the waves it causes. I got by what information is let out and what ripples reverberate.

I then analyze how that might fit into the bigger picture.

Want an example?

Evidence of Fakery in the News - Hillary Footage is being Faked

1000 people blocked from her rally, meant to make people believe everything is fine (or alternatively, meant to make a very few% believe it was faked)

North Carolina - State of Emergency - RE: Pipeline burst.

North Carolina - Riots cause National Guard Deplyment - Notice I make an early prediction on Soros being involved...

..before the thread: Soros strikes again, 70% of rioters are out of towners.

Now lets go back a couple months shall we?

You are all getting played in the election. - Now, I admit I was a little too inside the box back then. I've uncovered a few things since.

In any case I saw plays early on, shaping of minds but I couldn't read it. I had no context. I do now.

see the connection yet?

Hillary at first looks unfairly treated, just as Trump looks like an imbecile, good thing Trump's other competition along the way for president was either an admitted pathological liar (Ben Carson), or those who go full retard. Trump wins, Hillary wins. Primaries done. Correct the record is out in full force.

They aren't correcting the record so much as alienating people. In fact, the slide over to Trump was disturbing. Then leaks happened. More and more. And more. And more.

And everyone hates Hillary now.

So badly that searching for positive stories on HRC sometimes yields nothing (maybe even negative).

Then you have pipeline, fakery, riots, soros and...you can see the slow road to making Trump the Hero. Keep in mind Im not saying HRC is good, I stand by everything Ive said so far. I think its all just a scripted play. In the end, maybe HRC will win, temporarily, then DT wins on a recount. Making him America's saviour again.

Like Obama.

The only way to push people to Trump, while also killing birds, with stones, is cause race riots, act like everything is normal when they're supporting mass invasion (sending refugees everywhere), and other just bizarre policies, also totally ignoring the criminality of HRC & now even Obama is caught up with false statements made about the server.

Suddenly, Trump pushing himself as "an outsider" makes sense.

You see, news doesn't need to be real to analyze it. Because you are analyzing what they want people to believe, not the actual merit of the story.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Now all the metalheads are voting Hillary...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join