It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are White Americans So Racist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yea, you're in this thread most likely infuriated at the title because you were subject to generalization/"stereotype".

Hear me out for a second.

I've noticed the trend of threads here, never commending a black man, but always condemning. The only time the front page of ATS has something about a black man or a man of color is in STRONG relation to something negative. And the comments within that thread? Pretty saddening, to be honest, absolutely ignorant and toxic.

The black man has been brought to this land from Africa; they were enslaved and highly mistreated, then once people grew a bit more civilized, they were given a few rights but still mistreated. They were subject to death at any time for just being black. Meaning, if your soul found itself within the casing of a dark skinned person, you could be killed.

But what's the real reason a black man is how he is? Where did he learn all this? You remove a black man from Africa, split him from his family, force him to work, abuse him, kill them because you felt like it, raped their wives, caged them. You made them animals for your own amusement, then you set them free, however, you set them free during a time when they were looked down on. How are they to survive? You released your "Monkeys" with absolutely no money, no education, nothing. Who would hire them? Who would want them in their schools? What do you expect them to do? Rise?

You people here reference logic a lot, so let me ask you. If you have no money, your entire race is made poor, you're seen as dirty, no one will hire you, you can't get an education.. What do you do? Do you lay back and die? Or do you survive

Yea slavery is done, long gone, at least the physical barbaric type which was localized to just black people. But that doesn't mean the effects are gone. If you can understand Nuclear fallout you should be able to understand why the black race is where it is. How do you expect something to rebuild itself with absolutely no allocated resources? What is to be expected when a line of ancestors can't afford schooling they are just scraping the bucket, any bucket? What do you do when you have only 1 option?

However, it's easy for you, being lucky enough to be made rich by free labor for years upon years. Then people out there jump up saying "Hey the jews pulled themselves out, it's time for the black people to do it too" Ayee, they got reparations, they got help to get back on their feet.

Then there are those who speak of black on black crime, which stems majorly from drugs and money. You see crime anywhere you see very limited resources. People tend to defend the little they have and it so happens the black race is at the bottom of the money chain(Wink Wink, alldatslavery). But as you can see, as soon as a black man gets money, clean money, he tends to try and move away from the violence and uplift his fellow brothers, not all of them but some do try. The defensive trait, well we're sorry but if you've been enslaved you don't allow people to just tower over you.

On to more current things..

So the US police are killing black people and people everywhere shouting race war and shouting it's the fault of BLM. I do understand segregation causes problems but do understand they are just trying to be heard. It's hard to control the uneducated, you tell them something and they take it in their own way, meaning they will respond who they believe they should, some of the times, innocent people getting hurt.

However, you people here seem to have a HUGEEEEE problem with them and black people demanding justice. You all tend to pick and fuss at anything a black man cries. Even in the most transparent cases you tend to side with the police officer(Min Req: 21yo, HS Diploma/GED, Citizenship, driver's license, fitness)+6 months of training. That's all it takes for you to determine the value of a man's life.

When we speak of white privilege it seems to piss off many persons, well a something I had heard which was pretty interesting "If you'd like to be treated like a black person raise your hand". Does say a lot about those who wouldn't raise their hands. But let's take Lavoy finicum, "seized and occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in the State of Oregon", yet there was a lot of huff puff as well as agents under investigation. There's no black man out there seizing federal grounds getting shot, they just get shot, murdered. Don't tell me listen to that 21yearold with the GED or get murdered.

Just so you know, the more you deny the very obvious the worse it looks on you. As a simple point there are people here who in the same line of text, blame black people for 'racewars' because of what the 'media' shows them. Then on other threads openly say something like "Ohh yea, these media stations are white owned, yeaa rothschild controls all the media, bad guys they are haha.."

And PS. If you read this because the title bothered you, you should look into yourself. If you're planning to respond in a bothered tone, look at yourself a bit..

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

All I know is that men are better at peeing while in a standing position, and therefore, superior.

+53 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Personal I'm from the Bronx and was regularly victimized by blacks, but I wouldn't say I'm racist. That's for the SJW to label me, in makes them feel better about themselves!

+99 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Another white SJW admonishing others of his own race. Believe me, I've heard this crap for years. If you want to see blatant racism, just dare to walk in a Black neighborhood and see what happens. Meanwhile you've got your head in the sand.

+66 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Why Are White Americans So Racist?

They're not.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I''d go out on 'that limb' and type this:

If'n the White Land Owner wasn't so LAZY and did the work Himself We wouldn't be in this position, but GREED got the better half...

Also instead of planting Cotton and having to 'import' the labor force; maybe should've planted Cannabis and gotten 'volunteers'..

+66 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuspiciousTom

So the US police are killing black people

It's hard to talk with people like you because you believe in myths. Facts are not found in your claims. Black men are RARELY killed by cops. White people are killed more by cops and you actually have a batter chance of being shot by a cop if you're white. Also, black men )6% of the population) commit more than half of the violent crime in this country. These are facts you ignore in place of racial paranoia and scapegoating of whites. What's that make you?

If you read this because the title bothered you, you should look into yourself. If you're planning to respond in a bothered tone, look at yourself a bit..

Right back at you.

+56 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

so you are using 1600's racism to justify your own racist generalizations of both americans and white people? and in the process ironically degrading the very culture you are trying to defend?

okay then.

edit on 23-9-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
I''d go out on 'that limb' and type this:

If'n the White Land Owner wasn't so LAZY and did the work Himself We wouldn't be in this position, but GREED got the better half...

Also instead of planting Cotton and having to 'import' the labor force; maybe should've planted Cannabis and gotten 'volunteers'..

I mean it's like they had never heard of mexicans.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok well seems a lot of people didn't read or maybe I was bad at explaining. YES black people commit crimes I'll never deny that, but where did this stem from? Have you ever abused something for 300+ years, then throw it back out into the world with nothing but it's shirt on it's back. You will live what you learn. You will hate your abusers and you will pass it down to your kids.

It's pretty much the same as the real racist white people, the ones who lock their car doors when they see black people anywhere or talk smack about them when they see them on TV, right in front of their kids. The kid doesn't understand it but will one day follow the trend. And seeing as some people take everything word for word, it doesn't mean all kids will, just some but hey the racism lives on.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yea, you're in this thread most likely infuriated at the title because you were subject to generalization/"stereotype".

Hear me out for a second.

I've noticed the trend of threads here, never commending a black man, but always condemning. The only time the front page of ATS has something about a black man or a man of color is in STRONG relation to something negative. And the comments within that thread? Pretty saddening, to be honest, absolutely ignorant and toxic.

The black man has been brought to this land from Africa; they were enslaved and highly mistreated, then once people grew a bit more civilized, they were given a few rights but still mistreated. They were subject to death at any time for just being black. Meaning, if your soul found itself within the casing of a dark skinned person, you could be killed.

But what's the real reason a black man is how he is? Where did he learn all this? You remove a black man from Africa, split him from his family, force him to work, abuse him, kill them because you felt like it, raped their wives, caged them. You made them animals for your own amusement, then you set them free, however, you set them free during a time when they were looked down on. How are they to survive? You released your "Monkeys" with absolutely no money, no education, nothing. Who would hire them? Who would want them in their schools? What do you expect them to do? Rise?

You people here reference logic a lot, so let me ask you. If you have no money, your entire race is made poor, you're seen as dirty, no one will hire you, you can't get an education.. What do you do? Do you lay back and die? Or do you survive

Yea slavery is done, long gone, at least the physical barbaric type which was localized to just black people. But that doesn't mean the effects are gone. If you can understand Nuclear fallout you should be able to understand why the black race is where it is. How do you expect something to rebuild itself with absolutely no allocated resources? What is to be expected when a line of ancestors can't afford schooling they are just scraping the bucket, any bucket? What do you do when you have only 1 option?

However, it's easy for you, being lucky enough to be made rich by free labor for years upon years. Then people out there jump up saying "Hey the jews pulled themselves out, it's time for the black people to do it too" Ayee, they got reparations, they got help to get back on their feet.

Then there are those who speak of black on black crime, which stems majorly from drugs and money. You see crime anywhere you see very limited resources. People tend to defend the little they have and it so happens the black race is at the bottom of the money chain(Wink Wink, alldatslavery). But as you can see, as soon as a black man gets money, clean money, he tends to try and move away from the violence and uplift his fellow brothers, not all of them but some do try. The defensive trait, well we're sorry but if you've been enslaved you don't allow people to just tower over you.

On to more current things..

So the US police are killing black people and people everywhere shouting race war and shouting it's the fault of BLM. I do understand segregation causes problems but do understand they are just trying to be heard. It's hard to control the uneducated, you tell them something and they take it in their own way, meaning they will respond who they believe they should, some of the times, innocent people getting hurt.

However, you people here seem to have a HUGEEEEE problem with them and black people demanding justice. You all tend to pick and fuss at anything a black man cries. Even in the most transparent cases you tend to side with the police officer(Min Req: 21yo, HS Diploma/GED, Citizenship, driver's license, fitness)+6 months of training. That's all it takes for you to determine the value of a man's life.

When we speak of white privilege it seems to piss off many persons, well a something I had heard which was pretty interesting "If you'd like to be treated like a black person raise your hand". Does say a lot about those who wouldn't raise their hands. But let's take Lavoy finicum, "seized and occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in the State of Oregon", yet there was a lot of huff puff as well as agents under investigation. There's no black man out there seizing federal grounds getting shot, they just get shot, murdered. Don't tell me listen to that 21yearold with the GED or get murdered.

Just so you know, the more you deny the very obvious the worse it looks on you. As a simple point there are people here who in the same line of text, blame black people for 'racewars' because of what the 'media' shows them. Then on other threads openly say something like "Ohh yea, these media stations are white owned, yeaa rothschild controls all the media, bad guys they are haha.."

And PS. If you read this because the title bothered you, you should look into yourself. If you're planning to respond in a bothered tone, look at yourself a bit..

This has nothing to do with racism, and everything to do with taking responsibility for ones own actions. If your neighborhood is crime ridden, if many of the people you know have spent time in jail, if you decide that when a cop gives you orders you're free to disregard his commands, it's not the world that has a problem, it's you.

originally posted by: AshFan

All I know is that men are better at peeing while in a standing position, and therefore, superior.

That's only your opinion. We don't miss like you guys.
edit on 23-9-2016 by ReprobateRaccoon because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ok, so, it is right for the black masses to go on rampages, stealing, burning other people businesses, in their own neighborhoods sometimes, beat on whoever they find in their ways and scream kill white people and the police, thats the kind of justice we have to support? I have seen civilized people getting their goals quicker than going out and breaking everything. I understand they are angry, but thats just too much, and how is bringing slavery into the equation solve anything? how long was that? it just fuels resentment, but I understand you are looking for historical reasons.
edit on 23-9-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The President of the US is black. I think the old "holding down of the black race" is a dead argument. This is America anyone can do anything they wish. If someone wants to go into science, business, or politics, the door is open if. And this is the thing, you have to want it, bad enough to work for the goal.
In my opinion the looter in Charlotte NC. and gang bangers in Chicago took the easy road. The I am black and oppressed is a cop out today.
Advanced education is earned and the work is hard. I don't care what color you are, you have to pay your dues to earn a high paying career.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

FYI: I've hung out in South Jamaica Brooklyn, Compton, West Hollywood, Inglewood CA, Joliet (Chicago), Washington DC and lived in 5 points-- the closest thing Denver has to a ghetto-- with the (black) people who lived there and never had a problem. In fact, was treated really well and had fun. So I don't think your assumption is 100% true.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
They're just devils, working all day, paying taxes, breathing up all the air, wearing up all of the new balances and such, just a bunch of buttholes.

+45 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

No, I honestly couldn't care less what generalization or stereotype, etc you think you're subjecting me to. I only entered this thread to read the comments and watch the show.

I will say, however, that the phrasing and tone of your OP is damned insulting to African Americans and makes it clear you think pretty poorly of them and their capacities for advancement and success... which is a shame in this day and age.

+37 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Races are not monolithic. Many black people condemn the very same behavior, while many whites support it. It is you who is using racial stereotypes to justify your narrative.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

So the US police are killing black people

It's hard to talk with people like you because you believe in myths. Facts are not found in your claims. Black men are RARELY killed by cops. White people are killed more by cops and you actually have a batter chance of being shot by a cop if you're white. Also, black men )6% of the population) commit more than half of the violent crime in this country. These are facts you ignore in place of racial paranoia and scapegoating of whites. What's that make you?

If you read this because the title bothered you, you should look into yourself. If you're planning to respond in a bothered tone, look at yourself a bit..

Right back at you.

Well if you have 800 pieces of regular crayon, and only about 88 pieces of 'other' crayon. If 60 of the regular pieces get shot, and 30 of the 'other' pieces get shot, which is more likely to get shot?
I like talking to people like you though.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

The Holding down of the black race is not the point I'm trying to make, however I'm saying there will be ENTIRE LINES of family that live in the struggle because his predecessor failed to get him out, education failed, they do as they can. When you are accepted no where else, always know this one thing, criminals will accept you.

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I wish I could have some of that white privilege... We have a couple black people (one a women even) at work making $200,000 a year. They went to college though. They didn't get caught up with their pants below their rear chanting inequality while destroying their community. I don't care what color you are, it is your actions that gain you respect and your drive to better yourself that gets you ahead in life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join