It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And this is the Ninth and Last Sign

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There have been other falling space stations but maybe this one is the one.

The Tiangong-1 or “Heavenly Palace” lab
China's Tiangong-1 space station 'out of control' and will crash to Earth
Chinese authorities confirm the eight-tonne ‘Heavenly Palace’ lab will re-enter the atmosphere sometime in 2017 with some parts likely to hit Earth

www.theguardian.com...

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

As nobody has actually dwelled on it can it be classed as a dwelling place ?
I doubt this will be the trigger for any cataclysm but it will probably make a few nice youtube videos , UFO shot down over .... and the like.

edit on 22-9-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
people still believe the buy bull????

the king james version of the the buy bull was completed in 1611 by members of the church of england.
there were ( and still are ) no original texts to translate
the oldest manuscripts we have were written hundreds of years after the last apostle died. there were something like 8000 of these manuscripts with not a one ailke.

the king james translators used none of these anyway. instead they edited previous translations to create a version their king and parliament would approve of.

so....... christians believe that the "word of god" is a book edited in the 17th century...from 16th century translations of 8000 contradictory copies, of 4th century scrolls that claim to be copies of lost letters written in the 2nd century.

thats not faith, thats not religion... thats insanity

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

The Elites are certainly playing to the copy book though you have to agree ? even though you may not believe the book the prophecy side of it seems to be playing out like its real.

I for one am alarmed about the devastation of Damascus as in Isaiah 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. Its one of the longest inhabited cities and if you look at the drone footage it looks pretty ruinous to me. I might add I am not religious but have a very keen interest in its Dynamic and how many things cannot be denied about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I thought that Hopi prophecy was about the Colombia shuttle? The 'heavenly palace' reentered over the south west US, where the Hopi originated.

How it appeared to us on video was as a "Blue Star"?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

No, pretty sure the 9th sign - if you believe such things - must have been when Skylab crashed to Earth. In 1979

news.bbc.co.uk...

And that was a dwelling place.

I remember it well. And life for many of us has certainly gone to hell since

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

i hate " prophecy "

most of the time its so generalized, it can mean just about anything. whether its from the quran or the bible, or nostradamus or baba vanga.

there will be a bright blue star that falls on the city of the bloodied king, the 4th seal will be broken when the head of the beast is removed....

i can take any prophecy and apply it to 100 different things.

a believable prophecy would be something like this... during the autumn months of 2017, the 2 superpowers will join together to become one and take over the world. many will perish and many will be held against their will. the 3rd world war will begin.

the book of revelations is doo doo.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

No, pretty sure the 9th sign - if you believe such things - must have been when Skylab crashed to Earth. In 1979

Skylab fell to earth in the Australian Outback. Hopi aren't from there.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

why a Bible-bashing post on this thread? has nothing to do with the Bible or Christianity.

not all prophecies are Biblical/Christian.

edit on 22-9-2016 by ElGoobero because: grammar correction

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I thought that Hopi prophecy was about the Colombia shuttle? The 'heavenly palace' reentered over the south west US, where the Hopi originated.

That looks very blue star and kachinaish but it didn't complete the prophecy so it must be another

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yeah I believe

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Yeah I believe

Lol I do to, I want to so I do!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As nobody has actually dwelled on it can it be classed as a dwelling place ?
I doubt this will be the trigger for any cataclysm but it will probably make a few nice youtube videos , UFO shot down over .... and the like.

Well if I build a house but don't live in it is it a dwelling place, it is after all called

Heavenly Palace

I guess we will see hope it does not land on anything important!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Interesting thought, especially when this happened 16 days later.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That looks very blue star and kachinaish but it didn't complete the prophecy so it must be another

Meets the criteria and it came down over their homeland. It would have been visible to a seer that was sitting in the desert and saw the future over where he sat.

Same with the Thunderbirds. Air force demonstration team. You just imagine yourself a shaman sitting on a rock in the desert hundreds of years ago and seeing this s***...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Meets the criteria and it came down over their homeland. It would have been visible to a seer that was sitting in the desert and saw the future over where he sat.

Same with the Thunderbirds. Air force demonstration team. You just imagine yourself a shaman sitting on a rock in the desert hundreds of years ago and seeing this s***...

Can't really disagree but it has been awhile since that happened.
from the op, this sounds like a meteor maybe they are hiding a 2017 meteor impact with a falling lab, or maybe the Chinese lab has something nad in it.

And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

Hmmm, never thought of that angle, SOHO images are blue because one of the cameras is observing in the Ultraviolet spectrum. Lots of images of our sun in the blue--- "blue star"?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom.

Note to self, send the US state department a letter telling them to stop waging aggressive wars in foreign lands.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom.

Note to self, send the US state department a letter telling them to stop waging aggressive wars in foreign lands.

They just found indigenous australians are the oldest people but the first light of wisdom? Iraq?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Not many countries left we haven't warred with or in. I can't say where the first light of wisdom was seen. Wherever the first people were?

This isn't some magic formula or special sight, everyone has the ability to define what the ancient prophets might have been seeing. If we consider maybe they were given their visions in the spirit, that realm is omniscient, seeing all the past and present at once.

So future events become visible to them back then, and they were so compelled by what they were shown they wrote it down. Here we are, trying to figure out what they saw. Its more a puzzle of figuring out what best matches their descriptions in our world today. We take many things for granted that to them were pure magic.

Some of the visions and interpretations or 'revelations' are matching up. They were talking about this era here and now.

Ain't it wild?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join