It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Marine tells the truth about the US and it's role involving the Middle East

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

This guy really nails it and isn't saying anything that most of us here don't already know to be the truth. I always receive a slight renewal of hope whenever I see people with experience behind the curtain of the war machine come forth on any sort of media platform and tell it like it is.

OOH RAH, Semper Fidelis!

edit on 22-9-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Love this guy!

The only thing he missed one angle of the "UNHOLY TRINITY" (Perpetual War Economy + Oil + DRUGS):

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I shutter to think what would happen if he said anything like that on the American MSM.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Seems pretty clear to me. War is profit. I still don't understand why so many support these continued conflict in the name of patriotism.

To those at the global level, the US is just another country. The only important part is the MIC that it has built and therefore can be exploited. The people don't matter and that is becoming clear. Just look at Congress and what they don't do.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I shutter to think what would happen if he said anything like that on the American MSM.

veterans today?

unclear if on restricted pages-list?

how about the veterans who come back to live in poverty b/c they can't afford their meds...
'for a better quality of life for you and your family'

at the local recruitment office, they write checks with their mouths that their asses don't cash- but hey, they're making a living right?
edit on (9/22/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I still don't understand why so many support these continued conflict in the name of patriotism.

Because...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Uh oh he said something bad about Israel!

Good video, some good points even if some of them are just founded in conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

When making a decision, I suppose thinking versus listening to a puppet with "America is great" music playing in the background is not normal for many people.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I lived/owned a business in a Marine town.

Most of the marine's that came into our shop sounded like Dittoheads and FOX groupies.

Just because a marine has an opinion, I'm supposed to believe him?

Don't think so.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The Military-Industrial Complex is a reality. Those who deny it are denying reality itself.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You don't believe that there is truth in much of what he said? Just take a look at history with unbiased, clearer vision.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Oh don't worry, he will never get the chance. Or at least if he did, he would be introduced, interviewed and finished by an overwhelmingly cynical anchor person.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: roadgravel

I still don't understand why so many support these continued conflict in the name of patriotism.

Because...

We support the troops and as a result people interpret that as supporting the cause...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Most of the marine's that came into our shop sounded like Dittoheads and FOX groupies.

Don't think so.

As A former Marine I can attest to the fact that a lot of them are complete morons and stereotypical Jarhead Neanderthal's. Now do you take that man for a knuckle dragging type? I don't know he seemed rather articulate and well informed of the situation if you ask me. Then again I've also been over there and seen how much good (damage) we've down over there. Do you personally know any Marines that have GUARDED poppy fields? I do but why do you think they would do that as opposed to destroying them you think? Would that not contribute towards the ill conceived "war on drugs" and be a major hinderance to the Taliban? Is it not coincidental then that the US is fighting a Heroin epidemic perpetuated by big pharma cartel's and all of the pain killers they have been pushing on us now for the last decade.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

You don't believe that there is truth in much of what he said? Just take a look at history with unbiased, clearer vision.

There's probably a lot of different truths. It's a complicated world.

Its just been my experience that Marine's are pretty brain washed politically. I had my business for 20 years.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

There's probably a lot of different truths. It's a complicated world.

Its just been my experience that Marine's are pretty brain washed politically. I had my business for 20 years.

Yes but you have it backwards in this case...most Marine's are brainwashed to be Pro war machine. They are supposed to be lean mean fighting machine's loyal and crazy to the bone. The dog's of war that storm the beaches. In this case this gentleman is obviously opposed to the mess the military industrial complex has orchestrated at the behest of banksters.

“The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”

― Eleanor Roosevelt

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

And your making money of the military. (Banker's team, so to speak)

I am amazed that people look at the world and what the US is doing and don't see the problem. And people also wonder why there so much hate toward our country. (from people in countries we have meddled in to no end).

To each his own.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

Don't think so.

As A former Marine I can attest to the fact that a lot of them are complete morons and stereotypical Jarhead Neanderthal's. Now do you take that man for a knuckle dragging type?

Thank you.

My brother-in-law is a 20+ year retired Marine (he's 70+). He did tell me some stories. But, it's really impossible to have a conversation with him - - - because he mostly quotes Rush's talking points.

I am on a conspiracy site. I chose to be here. Therefore, I do not believe everything is as seen or presented.

It is a complicated world. There are MANY "TRUTHS".

My avatar represents Perception. Am looking in or am I looking out. How you see something depends on where you're "standing" - - physically, mentally, Ideologically, politically, geographically, etc.

"one man's truth is another man's lie"

He many be telling the truth. At least his truth as he sees it.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Don't think so.

Way to mass generalize a group of people...

Just because of one ATS member thinks "most Marines" are Dittoheads(think you mean Doo doo heads seems more apt for your "group").
I'm supposed to believe it?
Don't think so.
Go ahead and stick your fingers back in your ears.
I know reality sucks.

I will chalk this up to the fact that you most likely don't support the troops.
Well I do!
I care 22 vets commit suicide daily!
I care these peoples patriotism was used against them into fighting a proxy war just to make a bunch of rich bankers even richer.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Unless Obama or Hillary say it on CNN then it isn't true. Duh!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join