It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Marine tells the truth about the US and it's role involving the Middle East

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

How you see something depends on where you're "standing"

From where I'm standing he makes a hell of a lot of sense and from where I have stood I know what he' says to be accurate.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Annee
I lived/owned a business in a Marine town.

Most of the marine's that came into our shop sounded like Dittoheads and FOX groupies.

Just because a marine has an opinion, I'm supposed to believe him?

Don't think so.

Way to mass generalize a group of people...

Give it a rest.

Marine Town - - local business owner for 20+ years.

Personal "one on one" experience with a lot of marines.

Were you a marine? What's your "one on one" experience?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Yup!

U.S. Holds the World Record of Killings of Innocent Civilians

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

How you see something depends on where you're "standing"

From where I'm standing he makes a hell of a lot of sense and from where I have stood I know what he' says to be accurate.

But, you probably stood from the same perception he's coming from.

And, I am NOT saying he (or you) are wrong.

edit on 22-9-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The only thing this guy seems to have a slightly fuzzy idea of is the identity of the culprits. I believe that this cycle has next door to nothing to do with Zionism, personally speaking. The reason I say this, is that greed and psychopathy do not respect borders or cultural identity.

It is far more likely that the underlying power structure running the show, is multiethnic, but monocultured, in that the only defining aspect that links all players together, is the desire for fortune and the kind of power one wields invisibly. I think Zionism is as much of an obfuscation as any other known face of this rotten edifice we call The Powers That Be.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

But Rainbow is right . . . "you" have it backwards.

This guy is "NOT" a gung-ho marine type.

He "sees" what has been done, and what we're still doing.

The BS.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

There are truths we carry for ourselves, and they differ.

But we must never confuse them with FACTS, and those are what the man in the video, seems to have more of than anything else. You see, he has not allowed the personal truth to cloud his view of the physical world around him, and the things that go on in it.

This differs to the truth your "jarhead" examples are concerned with, which is not a truth in reality, but a perception.

In fact, if a tree falls in a forest and no one hears it, YES it still fell, and YES a sound was issued by the tree falling. The bark splitting, the heartwood cracking, the groan of the descent, the rustling of the leaves passing other vegetation on the way to the ground, and the almighty thump of the trunk striking the ground, all these things DID disturb air around the location, ergo a sound was made. But no one heard it.

This man knows this to be the case.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

There are truths we carry for ourselves, and they differ.

But we must never confuse them with FACTS, and those are what the man in the video, seems to have more of than anything else. You see, he has not allowed the personal truth to cloud his view of the physical world around him, and the things that go on in it.

I've actually been following these "conspiracy" theories for over 20 years.

He is not saying anything new I haven't heard over and over again for many years.

I'm not new to this.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SIEGE

But Rainbow is right . . . "you" have it backwards.

This guy is "NOT" a gung-ho marine type.

He "sees" what has been done, and what we're still doing.

The BS.

He's saying the same things I've heard over and over for 20 years.

He's not a typical gung-ho marine type? Fine.

He's typical conspiracy type then.

edit on 22-9-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yah but Western governments and the establishment media told me that theres nothing wrong with overthrowing governments, assassinating dignitaries and attacking/occupying sovereign nations.

I mean, so long as we're the only ones doing it.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Good gracious! He speaks too good, he himself is a false flag.
P.S. The bald guy in Washington looked like he took a crap LIVE.

Here is a longer video:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Love this guy!

The only thing he missed one angle of the "UNHOLY TRINITY" (Perpetual War Economy + Oil + DRUGS):

I have some sad news to tell you about Ken O'keefe. I was a fan of his up until recently when a scandal went down. I debated making a thread about it but I ended up deciding not to and just move on. O'Keefe talks a great talk and I was 100% behind him until a few weeks ago I stopped by his facebook page and noticed some posters making comments regarding some "ill-gotten" gains. As I waded through the discussions, I discovered that one of his best trusted friends and partner, made a rather disturbing accusation about him and that he was using money from his "world citizen" foundation to make some large land purchases. From there, his friend Max Igan began asking O'keefe some pertinent questions about his organization and the legalities therein surrounding funds investors had provided and what O'keefe promised in return. Because of this, O'keefe hit Max Igan with a "subversion report" which states, "If you say anything about my work, I will expose your dirty laundry"

Igan appeared on a British podcast called the Richie Allen show where he was given time to explain his grievances against O'keefe and I tuned in that night to listen to it. Richie Allen would give O'keefe a chance to respond the following Monday which i tuned into as well. From the first show, Igan had some rather damning information about O'keefe I eagerly wanted not to believe. He was really angry. Angry because 1. They were best friends 2. The subversion report 3. O'keefe was making a pyramid scheme. It was a very good pod cast and I made sure to hear O'keefe's response to redeem himself.

All i can say is, the second podcast was a # show. O'keefe blew it and never really answered any of the questions being put to him. I was especially disappointed because O'keefe put out a message on his FB to listen to the show and take notes about Igan has to say so that he can PROVE to everyone he's lying. Well, that never happened. All O'keefe managed to do was dominate the entire hour with distractions and tactics to deflect the questions. He insulted the interviewer and basically acted like a child. It was from that I decided O'keefe is nothing but a mouth piece and possibly Cointelpro as stated by Max Igan. Cointelpro because Igan witnessed some things while in Gazza. He brings up these odd things like, travelling without a passport and pulling up to a Hamas guard shack and yell and swear at Hamas like nobody's business and get away with it.

At any rate, I decided after listening to O'keefe's responses in the podcast, I can't trust him any further. Talks a good talk though.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I believe that if people here really "supported the troops", we'd be against sending them to so many wars and overseas deployments in the first place. After all, our troops are also citizens, brothers, sisters, parents, etc. We'd also improve the social programs here at home, since so many vets and their families end up using them when they get back. Instead, our culture supports the MIC while using our citizens are pawns to protect foreign backers and corporate interests overseas.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Where can we see/listen to this podcast?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I was not suggesting that you were new to this or any thing of the sort, Annee.

Never the less, the distinction between the truth we hold for ourselves, and the physical reality of living on this world, in this universe, is an important one.

<< 1   >>

join