It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Charlotte protestors strip, beat, and drag naked white man through parking garage.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Show us video of the BLM founders since this summer where they have gone on record specifically denouncing any and all this kind of hate/rage/violent/racist/murder/riot/loot/burn stuff, outside of pure protesting (marching with signs and stuff).

Clever. You have to narrow-down your request to "this summer" because you know that BLM leaders have denounced violence earlier this year.

Pat yourself on the back. All of your kind of perpetual BLIND apologism has lead to all of this, and right now this OP video was the best thing that could have ever happened to KKK and their ilk.

My kind? What is my kind? People that ask for evidence of a group's leadership calling for violence before I label the entire group...kind of like what you are trying to do when you say "your kind"?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: introvert

If the Democrat party isn't racist then explain why it is they've haven't dismantled the War On Drugs yet.

I don't believe there is any political party that is racist, or who's principles are based on racism. Only individuals within the parties are racist. That goes for both Dems, Reps or whatever party you can think of.

If BLM is legit then explain why it is they haven't made this their focal point.

So they are not legit, nor the issues they choose to highlight, because they do not focus on an issue that you personally think they should?

I don't think you understand.. The issue BLM focuses on is a statistical fantasy. The issue IgnoranceisntBliss brought up is not just a personal issue, but a factual issue facing their community. What would better help Blm's cause, working on factual issues, or made up, miss-perceived issues?

It doesn't matter if it's fantasy or not. Perhaps we should have engaged BLM in a conversation a long time ago instead of dismissing it and fueling people's anger.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That was a surprisingly good video. She really had a lot of great points, and it was informative.a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh, right, after Dallas they said with but a whimper 'we're against all hate'. And that's amore'.

Where were they after Milwaukee??

And I'm not just talking about a one page BLOG POST buried in the main BLM website! I want to see actual video interview of of any of the 3 chicks who founded it. I want to see their reactions to specific examples of what their open ended full SJW platform movement has spiraled into.

On the time table I actually gave you wider goalposts, and you're going to spin it as if I narrowed them (this summer post Dallas is when I started demanding it duh).

Instead of getting in these threads and joining in in the disgust, you always tend to wait for someone to mention BLM (who started this race hate movement) and then derail the issue on the ins and outs of is it can be proven if 'god exists' kind of tactic.

FACT: BLM = full SJW platform.
FACT: Full SJW platform is CRT/PS.
FACT: CRT is all about only whites (the "Patriarchy") and employees of the "Patriarchy" "CAN be racists". "Blacks CANT be racist".
FACT: BLM framed it around the cops (employees of the "Patriarchy") and therefore by extension whites.
FACT: SJW's generally disdain Straight White Men.
FACT: BLM doesn't keep their movements focal point on policy.
FACT: BLM founders wont go on record as I laid out above.

As I've said 100 times, everything about the PC cult mindset, and the BLM approach to the police shooting issue, always had one EXPECTED outcome: Mass Race Hate. Spend the next couple years studying social psychology. You wont deny this assertion.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

When you go out and engage these people in a conversation during one of their protests, come back and give us the details.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
A movement can denounce things all they want, but if the BLM wants to be taken seriously, they need to self-police their own group and stop allowing these thugs to blend in with their overall movement. Right now, BLM is not some peaceful protest group, but a rioting, looting, assaulting of innocent bystanders, race targeting group.. The amount of misinformed that represent the BLM movement is frightening... I'm sure 95% of the BLM crowd gets their facts from Facebook generated Memes
edit on 22-9-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

find a comment about blacks here where its not generalized to all blacks.

its simple denial if you think people are going to say its just 'some' that are like this. as if I, as a black male will not be generalized or be considered one of those idiots based on looks alone...

maybe its why Trump proposed a stop and frisk policy, because all are considered the same.
or maybe to ban all muslims, because of the same reasons., hence that skittles reference by trump jr.

this is America. no one is fooling anyone anymore.
if i happened to be driving near by in NC, right now, or be near where this is all happening, would i not be considered one of them? would i not be guilty by association?
dont fool yourself.
its easier to fool a man than it is to convince him he's been fooled.
we both know the state of race relations today.
edit on 22-9-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

If the Democrat party isn't racist then explain why it is they've haven't dismantled the War On Drugs yet.

I don't believe there is any political party that is racist, or who's principles are based on racism. Only individuals within the parties are racist. That goes for both Dems, Reps or whatever party you can think of.

If BLM is legit then explain why it is they haven't made this their focal point.

So they are not legit, nor the issues they choose to highlight, because they do not focus on an issue that you personally think they should?

I don't think you understand.. The issue BLM focuses on is a statistical fantasy. The issue IgnoranceisntBliss brought up is not just a personal issue, but a factual issue facing their community. What would better help Blm's cause, working on factual issues, or made up, miss-perceived issues?

It doesn't matter if it's fantasy or not. Perhaps we should have engaged BLM in a conversation a long time ago instead of dismissing it and fueling people's anger.

Your joking right? Ever since BLM was formed, the conversations to set them straight with facts happened all of the time in interviews. Not only interviews on news outlets, but plenty of Youtube videos setting the record straight based on facts and statistics. They do not care about the true causes because to acknowledge that, would rip their entire system apart and hold THEM responsible for their own actions and destiny. Does BLM ever listen to those facts in the conversations that have taken place?

"It doesn't matter if it's fantasy or not"... Again are you kidding?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Oh, right, after Dallas they said with but a whimper 'we're against all hate'. And that's amore'.

But you admit they said it. That's a start.

And I'm not just talking about a one page BLOG POST buried in the main BLM website! I want to see actual video interview of of any of the 3 chicks who founded it. I want to see their reactions to specific examples of what their open ended full SJW platform movement has spiraled into. On the time table I actually gave you wider goalposts, and you're going to spin it as if I narrowed them (this summer post Dallas is when I started demanding it duh).

Actually, you just narrowed those goalposts quite a bit.

FACT: BLM = full SJW platform. FACT: Full SJW platform is CRT/PS. FACT: CRT is all about only whites (the "Patriarchy") and employees of the "Patriarchy" "CAN be racists". "Blacks CANT be racist". FACT: BLM framed it around the cops (employees of the "Patriarchy") and therefore by extension whites. FACT: SJW's generally disdain Straight White Men. FACT: BLM doesn't keep their movements focal point on policy. FACT: BLM founders wont go on record as I laid out above.

Those facts are what may need to be presented when we sit down as a nation and discuss the issue. But we have to be willing to do that. It appears that two sides of this issue are not willing to do that.

As I've said 100 times, everything about the PC cult mindset, and the BLM approach to the police shooting issue, always had one EXPECTED outcome: Mass Race Hate. Spend the next couple years studying social psychology. You wont deny this assertion.

I can easily deny it when you inject loon talk about PC SJW nonsense. It's become the political equivalent of those that scream about Planet X and aliens probing their backsides.

You speak in propaganda terms and it doesn't help your cause.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

When you go out and engage these people in a conversation during one of their protests, come back and give us the details.

Obviously you missed the point.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I just scanned thru the whole front page, again...

Show a comment that WAS "generalized to all blacks" and articulate why you believe it so. Pretty please.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

its simple denial if you think people are going to say its just 'some' that are like this. as if I, as a black male will not be generalized or be considered one of those idiots based on looks alone...

maybe its why Trump proposed a stop and frisk policy, because all are considered the same.
or maybe to ban all muslims, because of the same reasons., hence that skittles reference by trump jr.

this is America. no one is fooling anyone anymore.

Cops do not just stop and frisk because a person is Black. Cops are not going to stop and frisk the Black guy wearing the tool belt or the guy in a suit and tie.. They stop the ones who, when they roll up, start looking over their shoulder, digging through their pockets, acting suspicious. The ghetto people do not seem to realize that their suspicious actions and odd behavior are noticed, and reacted to. Like when a guy just takes off and runs.. WHO does that, who is innocent?

No-one is generalizing Blacks as a whole. The topic is on the criminal/SJW element.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I've always demanded the founders, or an actual paid spokesperson from the central hub, go on video CNN type of thing (like every other organization that has MILLIONS of dollars). Not random people from whatever city. And not some heartless little blog posts. But hey way to keep the thread coy. KKK should hire you!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That about sums it up, nothing more needs to be said really.

However I'd like to say that I don't have much sympathy for the guy that was attacked. He was foolish enough to put himself in that situation in the first place (possibly he even marched with them and supported their "cause"), and then compounds this stupidity by showing fear and begging not to be attacked, like a coward. Seriously, when confronted by a mob who are convinced of white people's racism, what better way to provoke them than to scurry away in fear and beg them for mercy? Perhaps they would have left him alone if he showed a little composure and dignity.

The man who was stripped and beaten showed no control over his faculties and begged for his life, just like his attackers couldn't control their faculties and flew into a rage. I find all participants in this video equally pitiable.
edit on 22-9-2016 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I just scanned thru the whole front page, again...

Show a comment that WAS "generalized to all blacks" and articulate why you believe it so. Pretty please.

You didnt have to look that hard...
Not all violent protesters are blm...
Your quote in this thread.

Oh don't even start with that "prove it was BLM" crap. They set this whole kind of mass scale OUTRAGE blame EVERYONE BUT THE CRIMINAL precedent, while they barely play even a hint of lip service against these extreme

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Enlightening video on this criminal rampage inspired by a racist terrorist organisation.

Link because I cant get the video thing to work

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I've always demanded the founders, or an actual paid spokesperson from the central hub, go on video CNN type of thing (like every other organization that has MILLIONS of dollars). Not random people from whatever city. And not some heartless little blog posts. But hey way to keep the thread coy.

Yes, I know. You make demands, you get what you demand and then you move the goalposts. In the past, you have asked for an official BLM statement or a BLM leader to denounce the violence.

I give you a link to their official site denouncing violence and you dismiss it as a blog post...even thought it's on their official site. I give you a link to a BLM leader denouncing violence and you dismiss it...because it's not a founder of BLM.

So you have a history of throwing a fit after getting what you ask for.

KKK should hire you!

You should really work on your debate skills.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

PJW nails it, this wasn't a protest... it was a full scale anarchist riot. People need to wake up and get off the fence.

edit on 22-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Oh do show everyone their sweeping end all addressing of the matter. It had so much sizzle they never need to do an interview in response to even the most heinous of atrocities, right?

It's a waste of time trying to deal with such apologists for tyrannical governments, totalitarianism, mass murder, and race hate atrocities.

But go ahead and get the last word. Last word = you "WIN", right?
edit on 22-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You forgot the S.

"these kinds of extremeS".

Such as what we're talking about here (i.e. the OP).

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join