It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING? Huma/Hillary endorsed Egyptian US Embassy "protest" on 9/11/12!? Serious Al Qaeda links!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What give you the idea that the email is about Egypt?

There's 2 other countries on that report that had protests and demonstrations as well..

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You're wasting your time, I've already bought into TinfoilTP interpretation. She obviously produced Innocence of the Muslims.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

But of course.
What else did you expect?

S&F

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm only familiar with the Benghazi, Libya murder spree, and Hillary allowing it to happen. What exactly did she do to Egypt that was so terrible? The U.S. has been influencing internal events in countries for a long time.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Huma is Hillary's Valerie Jarrett.

If we were talking about stars for content, you just made a
four point ringer! What surprises me is it took four and a half
hours to get you five* until I showed up.
Muslim gotta Sisterhood.. and the musical chairs with disen-
franchised fingers are beginning to point toward the real perps.
Thanks queen.

All this noise maybe to smokescreen Julian's giant bowel movement
yet to spart before Monday? I don't think they're doing it this time.
Interesting times for the DNC: like a Chinese Curse from a Shaolin elder.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I figured you'd pick apart the sources that claim Al Qaeda involvement / motives/ etc behind the "protest"

PS: Dude, seriously, what are these gas chamber helmet image things you keep finding for your avatar?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

What give you the idea that the email is about Egypt?

There's 2 other countries on that report that had protests and demonstrations as well..

It looks to me like they'd be all be associated on that occasion, with Egypt being the epicenter. Note how they're both embassies, following just 2 days after the 9/11 protest.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Unofficial ATS Exclusive:

Okay, I'm working an my biggest piece ever. A few of the recent #DNCLeak emails happen to be of of possible interest. In scanning such I decided to finally look up what this one was talking about:

Nice work. Can't wait to see how this does or doesn't make it into MSM. This should be a final nail in the coffin.
edit on Wed Sep 21 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

“We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others,” the U.S. embassy said in its statement.

One slogan scrawled on the walls of the embassy, a fortress-like structure that is near Tahrir Square where Egyptians revolted against Mubarak, said: “If your freedom of speech has no limits, may you accept our freedom of action.”

An Egyptian state website carried a statement by Egypt’s Coptic Orthodox church condemning what it said were moves by some Copts living abroad “to finance the production of a film insulting Prophet Mohammad”. www.huffingtonpost.com...

It occurred to me last night I vaguely remembered seeing a bunch of headlines about outrage over there over some anti-Islam movie. This must be it? There's 2 wikpedia pages about it:
Innocence of Muslims
Reactions to Innocence of Muslims
Made by:
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula

I had envisioned some raw footage 'atrocities of muslims' "Faces of Death" type of Mondo piece. So I didn't put it together right away that silly looking film was it.

NOW: Why were they protesting the US? And why did the maker of the film later go to jail IN THE USA FOR IT? And if the film was "illegal" then why is it still up on Youtube?

Nakoula has been identified as a key figure behind Innocence of Muslims, an anti-Islamic video posted on YouTube that disparages Islam's prophet Muhammad, and that has been blamed for sparking demonstrations and riots in the Middle East, North Africa,[1] and other regions. After protests against Innocence of Muslims began on 11 September 2012,[35] a man who identified himself as "Sam Bacile", the YouTube poster of the videos, called the Associated Press and the Wall Street Journal.[6] He claimed he had produced a movie titled Innocence of Muslims, which was being promoted on YouTube. He falsely claimed the movie had been funded by $5 million collected from 100 Jewish donors, and that he himself was an Israeli Jew.[6][32]

By 13 September, Nakoula had been linked to the movie and the persona Sam Bacile, by the Associated Press and U.S. federal authorities.[1] The Associated Press reported that the cellphone number that "Bacile" used for an interview matched Nakoula's address,[36][37][38] and among Nakoula's 13 previously known aliases were names which were similar to Sam Bacile (his middle name is Basseley).[3][22] Nakoula denied being Bacile,[36][37][38] but federal law enforcement officials identified Nakoula as the key filmmaker.[22][25][39] Parts of the video appear to have been recorded at Nakoula's home.[40] According to authorities, Nakoula claimed he wrote the script while in prison. He said he was a producer and that the money for it ($50,000-$60,000) came from his wife's family in Egypt.[21][41]
Arrest and imprisonment

Following the violent reactions to the video, Nakoula and his family went into hiding, and the Cerritos home was listed for sale.[18] His attorney has said he has received threats to his safety.[39] On 15 September 2012, federal authorities took Nakoula in for an interview about possible probation violations related to the film's distribution on the internet.[42][43][44][45]

On 27 September 2012, U.S. federal authorities arrested Nakoula in Los Angeles charging eight counts of probation violation.[39][46] Prosecutors alleged that some of the violations included making false statements regarding his role in the film and his use of the alias "Sam Bacile".[5] None of the charges relate to his use of the internet.[39] Following a hearing before a judge, Nakoula was ordered to jail without bail, with the judge citing probation violations including lying to probation officials, "danger to the community" and "lack of trust in the defendant".[4] On 7 November, he pleaded guilty to four of the charges against him in an apparent plea bargain. He was subsequently sentenced to a year in federal prison and four years of supervised release.[14] en.wikipedia.org...

And this still leaves us with the whole issue of Huma giving "H" "credit for inspiring the "peaceful" protests"....
edit on 21-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

For what?

An out of context email...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

If you could explain for us the context then?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

The Benghazi patsy

You won’t find that anywhere in the charges against him, of course. As a practical matter, though, everyone knows that Nakoula wouldn’t be in jail today if he hadn’t produced a video crudely lampooning the prophet Muhammad.

In the weeks after the attack on U.S. facilities in Benghazi that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others, the Obama administration claimed the terrorist assault had been the outgrowth of a demonstration against the Nakoula video. The administration ran public service announcements in Pakistan featuring President Barack Obama saying the U.S. had nothing to do with it. In a speech at the United Nations around this time, the president declared — no doubt with Nakoula in mind — “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”

After Benghazi, the administration was evidently filled with a fierce resolve — to bring Nakoula Basseley Nakoula to justice. Charles Woods, the father of a Navy SEAL killed in Benghazi, said Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told him when his son’s body returned to Andrews Air Force Base: “We will make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.” www.politico.com...

OKAY....

2012 Benghazi attack
The 2012 Benghazi attack took place on the evening of September 11, 2012, when Islamic militants attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, killing U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith.[6] Stevens was the first U.S. Ambassador killed in the line of duty since 1979.[7] The attack has also been referred to as the Battle of Benghazi.[8]

Several hours later, a second assault targeted a different compound about one mile away, killing CIA contractors Tyrone S. Woods and Glen Doherty.[9][10] Ten others were also injured in the attacks.
Initially, top U.S. officials and the media reported that the Benghazi attack was a spontaneous protest triggered by an anti-Muslim video, Innocence of Muslims.[22] Subsequent investigations determined that there was no such protest and that the incident started as a premeditated attack that was quickly joined by rioters and looters enraged by the video.[23] Captured suspect Ahmed Abu Khattala stated that the assault was indeed in retaliation for the video Innocence of Muslims.

then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wrote "we know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest."[122]
*122Full text: Clinton testifies before House committee on Benghazi. The Washington Post. 2015-10-22"
en.wikipedia.org...-122

Now at this point is where we need some resident 'experts' on the whole Banghazi Crisis thing to step in add fill in the blanks here, pretty please....

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sid Blumenthal was Hillary's 'Man in the M.E.'...I'm sure he had a hand in her 'inspirations'.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Is there any motive whatsoever that anybody besides AL Qaeda would want for that attack to succeed?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hmmm...

‘Hillary Blamed Me for Benghazi’
...the man at the center of the controversy, who in one breath will claim credit for the Islamaphobic film and in the next, blame the trailer on vague maleficent forces or on “Arabian” agents.
The words “Muhammad” and “Islam” never appeared in the screenplay—but they were dubbed in, front and center, in a feature-length cut of the movie, retitled The Innocence of Bin Laden, which was shown to a small audience at the Vine Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard in June 23, 2012. That screening attracted virtually no attention, nor did the first YouTube post from “Sam Bacile,” a 14-minute trailer for Innocence of Muslims uploaded in July. When “Sam Bacile” retitled his clip “Muhammad Movie Trailer,” that’s when things started to get hot. At some point over the summer, Quran-burning Florida pastor Terry Jones got behind the film. Jones told me he “still supports” Nakoula and that he was sent the amateur cut footage by an Egyptian expat lawyer living in Washington, D.C. “We mainly supported it based up on this friend of ours asking us to do it,” Jones said, referring to a Coptic Christian extremist named Morris Sadek.
Nakoula conceded that none of the Innocence of Muslims cast knew anything about the true meaning of the movie they were making. The next minute, he insisted that “Arabian actors”—“very low-class actors”—hijacked his footage, slapped the name Muhammad on lines that he’d meant to be totally innocuous (lines like “There is no God but George’s God”) and uploaded the film under his name. (Cast members have said none of the actors were actually Arab in origin and that they all had to wear cheap orange face-paint to seem “ethnic.”)

“I’m not the one who make the translation. It’s the wrong translation,” Nakoula told me. “The movie said that George is the main character. No Muslim called ‘George.’ Or ‘Helen.’ All of these are European names or American names... I never directly said Islam. I never said directly Muhammad.”

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Oh noes.....

Retired 4-star admiral: Benghazi was an Obama false flag that went wrong
Admiral James “Ace” Lyons (US Navy, Ret.), 86, an officer of the U.S. Navy for 36 years, is the former Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet (1985-1987) — the largest single military command in the world. Today he is a columnist for The Washington Times and the chairman of the Center for Security Policy’s Military Committee. He is also a co-author, along with 18 other top national security professionals, of Shariah: The Threat to America.

In an interview with Lou Dobbs on the Fox Business Network., Adm. Lyons says that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, and the bogus kidnapping of Ambassador Chris Stevens. According to the plan, Obama would successfully “negotiate” for Stevens’ release in a prisoner exchange, which would bolster the POS’s then-mediocre approval ratings just prior to the 2012 election.

In Lyons’ words, “The attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi . . . was the result of a bungled abduction attempt . . . the first stage of an international prisoner exchange . . . that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the ‘Blind Sheik’.”

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Following that logic, if only Chris Stevens had "donated" a million or two to gain his ambassadorship perhaps he wouldn't have been the one?

#DNCLeak Emails Reveal DNC MASSIVE “PAY TO PLAY” Scam where BIG DONORS got Ambassadorships

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This just keeps on giving, Obama too.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I just watched Michael Bay's "13 Hours", and cinematically speaking it's REALLY good. PLOT SPOILER ALERT. Those guys kicked ass. t didn't get too much into politics. For our discussion here they did mention how on the phone they heard there was protests going, to which the reply was they "didn't see any protests". The situation on the ground, if accurate, #1 we've got this bizarro scene where there's an covert CIA operations center, and someone gets the bright idea to set up a sort of makeshift "embassy" a mile away for the "ambo" (ambassador) to fly in and do some sort of quazi-covert speaking tour. The first night the "embassy" (a mansion) gets attacked (by Al Qaeda is the unspoken backstory). By the way, his total support staff + security detail is what 4 or 5 CIA agents, and a telecomm's guy 'hooking up the wifi'. The action men crew at the covert base consists of SIX private merc badasses. This odd scene unfolds all around their little slice of paradise, and the CIA ambo crew is quickly overrun. Ambo gets locked away in the safe room, and the assailants get the bright idea to light the mansion on fire. Ambo doesn't make it out alive, but eventually the mercs come in and manage to get the rest out. Now its defend the Alamo back at covert HQ. They couldn't get much of any support but a drone that never fired missiles on the enemy, and eventually about another 8 Detla Force types finally managed to get there right before sun up when eventually the local authorities finally decided to play the good guys. The entire duration before that had the local authorities and their own ally / paid warlord outfit all run off at each juncture just before each attack wave came. They couldn't even get an f16 flyover for mere intimidation purposes even though jets could have been there in 20 minutes at any given time. Oh, and lets not forget the part where the mercs kept being ordered to NOT go helped the ambo crew to which they finally said F it and went anyways. As much as it all sounds like a Hollyweird creation, apparently its more or less accurate (except 'everybody' seems to deny that the mercs were ordered to 'shelter in place'). www.mercurynews.com...

And then we have this other crazy flick the "Innocence of Muslim's" or is it“Innocence of Bin Laden” or “Desert Warrior” or “First Terrorist” or “Muhammad Movie Trailer”? I'm not sure, but what I am sure of is I'm sort of an 'wannabe expert' on rare, bizzare, surreal, exploitation, mondo, obscure etc movie genres and titles. Movies with bizare background stories are of an interest, such as films they the makers died for (politically), mondo films in concept, and more. I gotta say the backstory of this 'what ever its name' is doesn't just take the cake in this department, it is the cake! And that's before we even get to the "news" angles of the whole thing that made it an international SMASH & HIT.

I'd quote the entire article if I could, but this portion at least gives a whiff of what I'm getting at:

Who financed The Innocence of Muslims?
When you follow the money trail, Nakoula’s story gets even more bizarre. The 2010 case was the one in which Nakoula had been busted for manufacturing fake credit cards and checks to scam banks out of $800,000. When the feds raided Nakoula’s home, they found hundreds of credit cards, over 60 different bank accounts, and a slew of fake birth certificates, driver’s licenses, and passports for his many aliases.
All things considered, Nakoula got off with a pretty light sentence in the bank fraud case. The judge ordered him to pay back the $794,700 (and 57 cents) he’d stolen from six major American banks, and gave him 21 months in prison, followed by six months in a federal halfway house. He was released early but was riding out five years of probation when he tried playing Hollywood producer. Considering that this was Nakoula’s third conviction—he was nailed in 1987 for the gas-fixing scheme and in 1997 for peddling wholesale Sudafed with the intention to manufacture meth (for which he served 500 hours of community service)—the 2010 sentence was a mere slap on the wrist.
Where did Mina get the money that was clearly going to fund Innocence of Muslims? On that question, the bank statements give us no clue.

As with many things having to do with Nakoula Basseley Nakoula—or Matthew Nekola, or Mark Yousef, or Mark Basseley Youssef, Ebrahem Fawzy Youssef, Sam Bacile, Ibrahim Basseley Youssef, Thomas J. Tanas, Ahmad Hamdy, Nicola Bacily, P.J. Tobacco, or any of his other protean names—the real story seems to slip away under layers of fictions and forgeries.
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
TIMELINE:

December 2010: The Arab Spring
"...was a revolutionary wave of demonstrations and protests (both non-violent and violent), riots, and civil wars in the Arab world... Major insurgencies in Syria, Libya and Yemen resulted along with civil uprisings in Egypt and Bahrain, large street demonstrations in Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco and Oman, and minor protests even in Saudi Arabia. ...The Arab Spring is widely believed to have been instigated by dissatisfaction with the rule of local governments, particularly by youth and unions, though some have speculated that wide gaps in income levels may have had a hand as well. Other analysts pointed to the fourth stage "Toppling the Regimes" of the Al Qaeda strategy for world domination, described in Fouad Hussein's book published in 2005. Numerous factors led to the protests, including issues such as dictatorship or absolute monarchy, human rights violations, political corruption (demonstrated by Wikileaks diplomatic cables), economic decline, unemployment, extreme poverty, and a number of demographic structural factors, such as a large percentage of educated but dissatisfied youth within the entire population." en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org...

February 15, 2011: Libyan Civil War begins.

2011: Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban
"The State Department initially approved a weapons shipment from a California company to Libyans seeking to oust Moammar Gadhafi in 2011 even though a United Nations arms ban was in place, according to memos recovered from the burned-out compound in Benghazi." www.washingtontimes.com... "Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Debacle: Arming Jihadists in Libya . . . and Syria" www.nationalreview.com...

August 2011: "“Sam Bacile” was also the alias Nakoula used when he recruited some 130 struggling actors and extras in 2011 to star in a film called Desert Warrior—a slapstick blood-and-gore drama with a terrible script. From what the actors could tell, it was set in “ancient Arabia,” with a weird mix of foreign and modern-sounding names (“George,” “Helen,” “Abdo el Mutlab.”)" www.thedailybeast.com...

October 20, 2011: Muammar Gaddafi captured and killed.
He was beaten, sodomized with a bayonet and shot multiple times. en.wikipedia.org...

December 18, 2011: Withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq concludes. ISIS begins. en.wikipedia.org...

2012:
June 23: "A feature-length cut of the movie, retitled The Innocence of Bin Laden, was shown exactly once, to an audience of fewer than 10 people, at the Vine Cinema, on Hollywood Boulevard." www.vanityfair.com... "The words “Muhammad” and “Islam” never appeared in the screenplay—but they were dubbed in, front and center, in a feature-length cut of the movie, retitled The Innocence of Bin Laden" www.thedailybeast.com...

July: “Muhammad Movie Trailer” (English) to uploaded to youtube. "The clip attracted no significant attention until the beginning of September, when an Arabic-language version of the trailer appeared on YouTube." www.vanityfair.com...

September 4: “Muhammad Movie Trailer” (Arabic) to uploaded to youtube. 'Whatever his name is' claims he has no clue who made that print.

September 8: “Muhammad Movie Trailer” "was all over Egyptian religious television—with its crude sexual jokes about Muhammad being gay and interested in “dominant or submissive” coitus with little girls and prostitutes—and bedlam erupted in the Middle East, with as many as 50 deaths recorded." www.thedailybeast.com...

Between 9/8-9/11: Muslim Brotherhood calls for protests. " The liberal Democratic Front Party called on Morsi to postpone his visit to the United States, scheduled for later this month, in protest of the video." www.thenation.com... Protests / riots raged on past 9/11 (Tuesday). "Several al Qaeda-linked jihadists helped incite the protest outside the US embassy in Cairo on Sept. 11. The jihadists include senior members of Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ), a group that merged with al Qaeda, and a senior Gamaa Islamiyya (IG) leader who has longstanding ties to al Qaeda’s senior leadership. ...Mohammed al Zawahiri (brother of al Qaeda emir Ayman al Zawahiri) admittedly helped stage the Cairo protest." www.longwarjournal.org...

September 10: Ambassador "Stevens arrived in Libya on Sept. 10, he had no idea how bad things were regarding the state of security." conservativetribune.com...

September 11 (9:40PM): Benghazi "Embassy" attack begins. "These notifications were quickly transmitted from the Department of State to the Department of Defense (3:40 PM EST). DS headquarters maintained open phone lines with the DS personnel throughout the attack." fas.org...

September 11 (10:04): Six security personnel and a translator left the Annex en route to the facility. Stevens presumed dead by now.

September 12 (evening): Support platoon arrives.

September 13: The "protests" still ongoing.

September 14 (6:53AM): Huma emails "H" to give credit for "inspiring the "peaceful" protests".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join